• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Let he who dares declare their gear is better than Asia Pharma or British Dragon.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm partial to Gamma so put that in your pipe and smoke it. I think the OP was asking if anyone else has good or dare I say better gears. .. I have never done a side by side but I can tell you I only have one source for me personally.

Ill be using gamma tren e .

Sent from The Mothership

LOL @ this thread

Care to share your crystal ball with us. and btw, British dragon and Asia pharma I'm sure are decent labs, but so are countless others. But they're nothing special. Your OP makes them sound like they're the endall cure all. Your claim would mean something if your pics came with the OP, and you holding vial or two. Otherwise they're just empty words. Jus sayin

im done here

See bold above: Actually, AP gear "is" something special. If you don't know this, then you know very little about AP. AP gear is not UGL-made gear. AP gear is made in a GMP approved facilitty--and there are videos to prove it, which detail their entire production process. In addition, AP has passed every lab test with flying colors...and I am not talking about bloodowork, which is useful for nothing but testosterone and only gives an indication of potency. I am talking about the most thorough testing available. William Lewellyn, probably the most respected steroid tester in the word and author of Anabolics, has many times sent AP proucts to accredited labs for a complete product breakdown, with the results revealing pharm-grade quality in terms of both purity & potency--a claim that UGL-made products can't make. However, I will say that if anyone has any knowledge of any UGL-made products which have tested similarly for years running...in terms of both potency AND purity (and not just purity of the raws, but of the finished product), please let me know and I will be more than happy to rescind this claim. However, I doubt they exist.

AP gear's purity & potency is second to none--on par with pharm-grade gear because that is essentially what it is...and again, the test results prove it. The entire production process, from the raws to the manufacuring, are a legitimate pharmacuetical operation. In terms of UGL-made gear, I have heard nothing bit consistently excellent things about Agent Yes...just for the record.

By the way, pics mean absolutely nothing when attempting to verify the legitimacy of a particular brand of gear. For reasons obvious reasons, using physical appearance as a means of assessing gear quality is absolutely illogical and something only the uneducated try to do. Did you ever stop to think that maybe things like genetics, amount of time spent lifting, indvidual goals, adherence to diet, dosages used, finances, and a million other things might play a role in determining what someone looks like? Using your logic, a pro BB'r who happens to pick up some bunk gear is in possession of higher quality AAS than a beginner who bought their gear direct from the pharmacy, simply because he looks better.

Not to be too hard on you, but truthfully, AP is as good as you're going to get--at least we know that was true with the last batch of AAS they made (they only produce gear once every few years). AP just came out with a brand new batch of everything, so given their history I am assuming it will still be as good as the last batch, but we will see. Also, you rreally shouldn't use the pics argument to prove gear superiority because it makes you look bad. Instead, refer to various forms of product testing to back up your claims, as this is the only way to prove gear quality. Happy to see you posting. :)

his OP is ridiculous. Imo, an administrator on a aas board shouldn't be pushing brand x or y. Labs have reps to answer ??? or offer deals and incentives to try their brand.

Don't have any beef with the guy personally. My statement to his original post was meant to clarify how baseless his OP was. I haven't seen any pics of the guy, and I seriously doubt him me. I don't generally post my pretty face all over the net.

If a guy wants to promote their chosen brand of aas that's fine. Give the readers reasons why x is better than their y. Optimum pharma did this on a different board, showing pics of the rep and he answered ??? about his protocol etc.

IMO, that's an honorable way to promote a product.

Roids OP "daring" anyone to refute his claim that his chosen brand trumps all has tendency to incite a pissing match. Frankly, I was grumpy AND bored so I decided to give him one.

With this sort of leadership here, this board is doomed( again, my opinion)

He's not an admin--just a member, but a bad-ass one at that. :)

I'm the greatest thing that has ever happened to this board.

My authority far out reaches the "Admin". I am an ascended being.

I completely forgot about the admin thing. Anyone that matters knows better. I'm uncorruptable.

Merry mother fucking christmas ;)

Sent from The Mothership

Last edited:
Heavy's post about AP gear is what one might use to give them a go on their next cycle. My whole point was that the OPost would have a tendency to incite a heated argument about why brand x is better than y. I'm fairly new to the aas game and have used optimum pharma, pinnacle, kalpa, dragon pharma, and a few others I can't remember. Mostly all those were decent in that I felt better, got stronger, leaned out, and my libido is driving my wife nuts. Eventually I'd like to own a test kit that will verify what's in the vial. Or pill for that matter.

I'm sure Roid is decent guy and no doubt we'll respected here. As I don't post here often I don't know the guys personality but his OP just rubbed me the wrong way. I realize some of us suffer from illusions of granduer, but his case is by far the worst I've come across.

But hey, it is what it is.

I Am THE GREATEST.

The only delusion is your delusion that I am delusional.

pics or stfu

Sent from The Mothership

Heavy's post about AP gear is what one might use to give them a go on their next cycle. My whole point was that the OPost would have a tendency to incite a heated argument about why brand x is better than y. I'm fairly new to the aas game and have used optimum pharma, pinnacle, kalpa, dragon pharma, and a few others I can't remember. Mostly all those were decent in that I felt better, got stronger, leaned out, and my libido is driving my wife nuts. Eventually I'd like to own a test kit that will verify what's in the vial. Or pill for that matter.

I'm sure Roid is decent guy and no doubt we'll respected here. As I don't post here often I don't know the guys personality but his OP just rubbed me the wrong way. I realize some of us suffer from illusions of granduer, but his case is by far the worst I've come across.

But hey, it is what it is.

Better.

Roid just offers up topics for discussion and they're pretty good at that. That's why a certain mod around here calls him Bill Murray.

If he weren't here this board would be far worse than its current condition.

But I bet you guys become pals too, cause he's that kind of guy.

IML Gear Cream!
At 190 lbs, I doubt you would even stand out in a crowded gym, unless of course you were 5'-05"

If you were a good boy maybe Santa will bring you some real mass for xmas. When I'm done cutting in 2 months we can compare pics if you so desire. But be warned, this old man will humble your scrawny frame

Sent from The Mothership

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419449830640.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419449830640.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 54
Let he who dares declare their gear is better than Asia Pharma or British Dra...

9f5e9589f82b89097520157542998410.jpg

fe8df300b9da510cec40db58a5ec5518.jpg

This is five five 210-215lbs Non bodybuilder

I've always wanted to run AP gear but never got the opportunity and can't afford it so kudos to him for getting some and I'm curious how he thinks it compares

Either way I can't afford it but it looks sexy and if what mike Arnold and others say I'm sure it's the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9f5e9589f82b89097520157542998410.jpg

fe8df300b9da510cec40db58a5ec5518.jpg

This is five five 210-215lbs Non bodybuilder

I've always wanted to run AP gear but never got the opportunity and can't afford it so kudos to him for getting some and I'm curious how he thinks it compares

Either way I can't afford it but it looks sexy and if what mike Arnold and others say I'm sure it's the best

You can afford it brother. Just get him to quote you a price on what you want.

Sent from The Mothership

You can afford it brother. Just get him to quote you a price on what you want.

Sent from The Mothership

As someone who competes and whatnot I don't typically buy my gear
Tad expensive to buy gear, compete, hotels, travels, food, etc

At 190 lbs, I doubt you would even stand out in a crowded gym, unless of course you were 5'-05"

If you were a good boy maybe Santa will bring you some real mass for xmas. When I'm done cutting in 2 months we can compare pics if you so desire. But be warned, this old man will humble your scrawny frame

First off you aren't gonna cut down anything and you know it. I've been humbled. I make posts like these to bring out the dumb fucks and damn I think you are my biggest catch.

If standing out means carrying arouns 50lbs of fat and barely benching your own body weight then no, i do not stand out.

Bro , you think you are the first one to hate on me ? You will be put in your place like the rest of those chumps.

Im better looking, probably stronger, and i know my girl looks 10x better than yours.

True Story mother fucker.

I'm going to spell this out for you.

Post up pictures of yourself or shut the fuck up. I know you're not going to because you literally don't have balls or guts you shit talking pussy.

Go back to stalking people in the real world and dont worry about the sex offender sign posted up in your lawn, people don't think any different of you.

Sent from The Mothership

Kudos to that jacked up mofo. I already take a bunch of shit at work because of my stature.

You take shit at work because you've raised everyone's healthcare premiums.

Sent from The Mothership

First off you aren't gonna cut down anything and you know it. I've been humbled. I make posts like these to bring out the dumb fucks and damn I think you are my biggest catch.

If standing out means carrying arouns 50lbs of fat and barely benching your own body weight then no, i do not stand out.

Bro , you think you are the first one to hate on me ? You will be put in your place like the rest of those chumps.

Im better looking, probably stronger, and i know my girl looks 10x better than yours.

True Story mother fucker.

I'm going to spell this out for you.

Post up pictures of yourself or shut the fuck up. I know you're not going to because you literally don't have balls or guts you shit talking pussy.

Go back to stalking people in the real world and dont worry about the sex offender sign posted up in your lawn, people don't think any different of you.

Sent from The Mothership

lol ...whatever helps u sleep little man. Yur arrogance is dumbfounding. When fucks like you fall they fall hard

Hate on man. You are so jealous of me you can't even see straight.

You're the type of guy that hates on everyone because you are a lazy fuck that just talks shit and doesn't put in work.

Anyway fat man. I sleep just fine. I'm sure you do too as long as you CPAP machine is plugged in.

I've fell plenty and i always pick myself up and walk all over shit talking pricks like you.

I AM THE GREATEST.

Sent from The Mothership

IML Gear Cream!
Yet yur pics are nowhere to be found. What are you going through my posts at ology and digging up any dirt you can? Wtf? I'm through with you son. All you've done is dug yourself so deep it would take an excavator to dig you out. Through all yur ramblings trying to discredit me, you've revealed that yur 190 lbs, can bench 290 for reps. Oh, ya the big one.. and that makes you the greatest EVER!!
I don't mind guy that talks the talk, as long as he can walk the talk as well... Your mouth must be tired cause yur all talk.
its like the guy at work that constantly talks about his "big dick". After you call him on it, it's no more than average.
So just keep running off at the mouth, it suits you.

And merry Xmas to you all, even an elf like you Roid deserves something for Xmas

Dude i haven't done anything but make you look like a fool. I havent wasted anytime digging up anything on your dumb ass. You posted that here about wanting to bench 315. Lol.

You are ate up with jealousy. Like i said , not the first or last.

Sent from The Mothership

Haha I thought this would be an interesting discussion but just two guys measuring each other up. Not saying it's not entertaining . ;) atleast Mike Arnold added something to it. Ap gear is awesome iv had prop, tren, deca from wp and bd hgh which was by far best gh I ever had. Been trying Pharmaconn and alpha pharma here lately and they both seem great too.

Lol. Wtf am i doing.

GEARS !!!!

Sent from The Mothership

Haha nothing roid just u two going back n forth. Some funny shit. I think you both should post pics then have an online bench/deadlift competition and loser has to buy winner some ap gear

Domestic supply has Watson
Watson> ap

Haha nothing roid just u two going back n forth. Some funny shit. I think you both should post pics then have an online bench/deadlift competition and loser has to buy winner some ap gear

I have pictures all over the place. No strong man comps for me. I just wanna look good naked and if i could get there by just benching and squatting 135 i would do it. ;)

GEARS !!!

Sent from The Mothership

Domestic supply has Watson
Watson> ap

Excellent contribution to the cause and that is a damn good price.

Still in stock ?

Sent from The Mothership

Just checked looks good as soon as Xmas and the first are over I'm on that train.Who the fuck in the the history of gearism has ever had Watson?

Back