Legend Pharma

Let he who dares declare their gear is better than Asia Pharma or British Dragon.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Still growin
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I'm partial to Gamma so put that in your pipe and smoke it. I think the OP was asking if anyone else has good or dare I say better gears. .. I have never done a side by side but I can tell you I only have one source for me personally.
    I'll get there or Die trying...

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Ill be using gamma tren e .

Sent from The Mothership
    "A cookie without sugar is just a cracker." ~ ancient voodoo proverb

"A man with infinite patience is never left waiting." ~ROID's past incarnation

Chemistry Experiment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL @ this thread
    heavyiron15 IronMagLab discount code for 15% off

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/banners/i...ack-banner.jpg

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Carverelli View Post
    Care to share your crystal ball with us. and btw, British dragon and Asia pharma I'm sure are decent labs, but so are countless others. But they're nothing special. Your OP makes them sound like they're the endall cure all. Your claim would mean something if your pics came with the OP, and you holding vial or two. Otherwise they're just empty words. Jus sayin

im done here
    See bold above: Actually, AP gear "is" something special. If you don't know this, then you know very little about AP. AP gear is not UGL-made gear. AP gear is made in a GMP approved facilitty--and there are videos to prove it, which detail their entire production process. In addition, AP has passed every lab test with flying colors...and I am not talking about bloodowork, which is useful for nothing but testosterone and only gives an indication of potency. I am talking about the most thorough testing available. William Lewellyn, probably the most respected steroid tester in the word and author of Anabolics, has many times sent AP proucts to accredited labs for a complete product breakdown, with the results revealing pharm-grade quality in terms of both purity & potency--a claim that UGL-made products can't make. However, I will say that if anyone has any knowledge of any UGL-made products which have tested similarly for years running...in terms of both potency AND purity (and not just purity of the raws, but of the finished product), please let me know and I will be more than happy to rescind this claim. However, I doubt they exist.

AP gear's purity & potency is second to none--on par with pharm-grade gear because that is essentially what it is...and again, the test results prove it. The entire production process, from the raws to the manufacuring, are a legitimate pharmacuetical operation. In terms of UGL-made gear, I have heard nothing bit consistently excellent things about Agent Yes...just for the record.

By the way, pics mean absolutely nothing when attempting to verify the legitimacy of a particular brand of gear. For reasons obvious reasons, using physical appearance as a means of assessing gear quality is absolutely illogical and something only the uneducated try to do. Did you ever stop to think that maybe things like genetics, amount of time spent lifting, indvidual goals, adherence to diet, dosages used, finances, and a million other things might play a role in determining what someone looks like? Using your logic, a pro BB'r who happens to pick up some bunk gear is in possession of higher quality AAS than a beginner who bought their gear direct from the pharmacy, simply because he looks better.

Not to be too hard on you, but truthfully, AP is as good as you're going to get--at least we know that was true with the last batch of AAS they made (they only produce gear once every few years). AP just came out with a brand new batch of everything, so given their history I am assuming it will still be as good as the last batch, but we will see. Also, you rreally shouldn't use the pics argument to prove gear superiority because it makes you look bad. Instead, refer to various forms of product testing to back up your claims, as this is the only way to prove gear quality. Happy to see you posting.
    http://mailer.ironmag.com/sdmd8Bht-n...malabs-728.jpg

Discount Code(20% OFF): arnold20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

his OP is ridiculous. Imo, an administrator on a aas board shouldn't be pushing brand x or y. Labs have reps to answer ??? or offer deals and incentives to try their brand.

Don't have any beef with the guy personally. My statement to his original post was meant to clarify how baseless his OP was. I haven't seen any pics of the guy, and I seriously doubt him me. I don't generally post my pretty face all over the net.

If a guy wants to promote their chosen brand of aas that's fine. Give the readers reasons why x is better than their y. Optimum pharma did this on a different board, showing pics of the rep and he answered ??? about his protocol etc.

IMO, that's an honorable way to promote a product.

Roids OP "daring" anyone to refute his claim that his chosen brand trumps all has tendency to incite a pissing match. Frankly, I was grumpy AND bored so I decided to give him one.

With this sort of leadership here, this board is doomed( again, my opinion)
    He's not an admin--just a member, but a bad-ass one at that.
    http://mailer.ironmag.com/sdmd8Bht-n...malabs-728.jpg

Discount Code(20% OFF): arnold20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm the greatest thing that has ever happened to this board.

My authority far out reaches the "Admin". I am an ascended being.

I completely forgot about the admin thing. Anyone that matters knows better. I'm uncorruptable.

Merry mother fucking christmas

Sent from The Mothership
    Last edited by ROID; 12-24-2014 at 07:55 AM.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    He's not an admin
    Can we vote on that.. LOL.

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Heavy's post about AP gear is what one might use to give them a go on their next cycle. My whole point was that the OPost would have a tendency to incite a heated argument about why brand x is better than y. I'm fairly new to the aas game and have used optimum pharma, pinnacle, kalpa, dragon pharma, and a few others I can't remember. Mostly all those were decent in that I felt better, got stronger, leaned out, and my libido is driving my wife nuts. Eventually I'd like to own a test kit that will verify what's in the vial. Or pill for that matter.

I'm sure Roid is decent guy and no doubt we'll respected here. As I don't post here often I don't know the guys personality but his OP just rubbed me the wrong way. I realize some of us suffer from illusions of granduer, but his case is by far the worst I've come across.

But hey, it is what it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

I Am THE GREATEST.

The only delusion is your delusion that I am delusional.

pics or stfu

Sent from The Mothership

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Heavy's post about AP gear is what one might use to give them a go on their next cycle. My whole point was that the OPost would have a tendency to incite a heated argument about why brand x is better than y. I'm fairly new to the aas game and have used optimum pharma, pinnacle, kalpa, dragon pharma, and a few others I can't remember. Mostly all those were decent in that I felt better, got stronger, leaned out, and my libido is driving my wife nuts. Eventually I'd like to own a test kit that will verify what's in the vial. Or pill for that matter.

I'm sure Roid is decent guy and no doubt we'll respected here. As I don't post here often I don't know the guys personality but his OP just rubbed me the wrong way. I realize some of us suffer from illusions of granduer, but his case is by far the worst I've come across.

But hey, it is what it is.

Better.

Roid just offers up topics for discussion and they're pretty good at that. That's why a certain mod around here calls him Bill Murray.

If he weren't here this board would be far worse than its current condition.

But I bet you guys become pals too, cause he's that kind of guy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

At 190 lbs, I doubt you would even stand out in a crowded gym, unless of course you were 5'-05"

If you were a good boy maybe Santa will bring you some real mass for xmas. When I'm done cutting in 2 months we can compare pics if you so desire. But be warned, this old man will humble your scrawny frame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Sent from The Mothership
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Let he who dares declare their gear is better than Asia Pharma or British Dra...

This is five five 210-215lbs Non bodybuilder

I've always wanted to run AP gear but never got the opportunity and can't afford it so kudos to him for getting some and I'm curious how he thinks it compares

Either way I can't afford it but it looks sexy and if what mike Arnold and others say I'm sure it's the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post

This is five five 210-215lbs Non bodybuilder

I've always wanted to run AP gear but never got the opportunity and can't afford it so kudos to him for getting some and I'm curious how he thinks it compares

Either way I can't afford it but it looks sexy and if what mike Arnold and others say I'm sure it's the best

You can afford it brother. Just get him to quote you a price on what you want.

Sent from The Mothership

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    You can afford it brother. Just get him to quote you a price on what you want.

Sent from The Mothership
    As someone who competes and whatnot I don't typically buy my gear
    Tad expensive to buy gear, compete, hotels, travels, food, etc