• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Let he who dares declare their gear is better than Asia Pharma or British Dragon.

IML Gear Cream!
What a dumb fuck.

You are a fat weak bitch.

Gee golly i hope to bench 315. You weigh 240+ .

I weigh 191 and bench 290 for reps.

Keep being fat and dumb. I'm done with you. I am the greatest and everyone knows it.

Sent from The Mothership

Apparently you're the greatest "administrator" as well....

This was a classic!!! for the record ROID is a god on this board... just check his reps:coffee:

And to settle this best gear shit.... Clearly Geneza pharmaceuticals is the front runner..... the other guys put substances that are illegal(in USA) in there oil.:nono:

This was a classic!!! for the record ROID is a god on this board... just check his reps:coffee:

And to settle this best gear shit.... Clearly Geneza pharmaceuticals is the front runner..... the other guys put substances that are illegal(in USA) in there oil.:nono:

I think I'm picking up what you're puttin down

:coffee:

Tell me why you think your gear us better.

I'm trying to get mother fucking big. I need lots of good , clean gear as HeavyIron himself told me.

Sent from The Mothership

hi admin....could u please contact me as i have a question about being a sponsor on your site but im unable to send pms feel free to contact me at kamran.arabi@gmail.com thank you sir

You will fit in perfectly here ^ :daydream:

<10 posts. Check
2017 join date. Check
Asking about being a source. Check
Bumping a thread from 2014 with irrelevance. Priceless

An honest Arab bio chem - inshallah camel jizz gears on the horizon

IML Gear Cream!
How many of you are actually big though? 1-2 ? lol

How many of us are taller than 5 foot nothing? :coffee:

I don?t see the relevancy here

If you?re tall you look better then short

I may be short, but I?ve been on this board for years and seen plenty of you trolls come and go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

British Dragon Dbols worked for the cocky..

Back