• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Let he who dares declare their gear is better than Asia Pharma or British Dragon.

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tell me why you think your gear us better.

I'm trying to get mother fucking big. I need lots of good , clean gear as HeavyIron himself told me.

Sent from The Mothership

its all GMP made so i think quality is same,its all up to you what vial look more nice to you and what is on stock and not ;)

yur an idiot. Most of your posts prove it. Your pics would do more to push your chosen gear if they were worth looking at

I'm not sayin, I'm jus sayin

Lol.

Pics or shut the fuck up.

Apparently you've been looking at them homeboy.

I can tell you are not on my level.

Whose gear do you use ? Where is your journal ? What great insights have you given us ? Please share , enlighten me since I'm an idiot ?

Sent from The Mothership

Well this old chap does have a journal.

Dont bother posting up pictures. I know you look like complete shit right now. Hopefully you will keep at it , which i seriously doubt, and prove me wrong.

I think you shoul up the tren because you will handle it very well. I mean , if its really tren that you have.

Just sayn

Sent from The Mothership

My gear is obviously better than yours cuz I'm bigger than you little man

Btw just to clarify to everyone.....yes you are WAY fatter than i am. Congrats ;)

Sent from The Mothership

Care to share your crystal ball with us. and btw, British dragon and Asia pharma I'm sure are decent labs, but so are countless others. But they're nothing special. Your OP makes them sound like they're the endall cure all. Your claim would mean something if your pics came with the OP, and you holding vial or two. Otherwise they're just empty words. Jus sayin

im done here

Last edited:
Hmmm....

You make zero sense. You need to be done here. You've realized that you are out matched mentally and physically.

Lets see a few pics of YOU because according to your "logic" all posts are useless without pics.

Pics of yourself and your gear or stfu.

Sent from The Mothership

I m using mostly ap gear there is now couple of years :)

Attachments

• tmp_30028-IMG_4321754472856~2295095153.jpg
    tmp_30028-IMG_4321754472856~2295095153.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 155
You want pics of me??? Obviously you have some already beings how I'm "way fatter" than you, right?
you want some nudes of me too? Maybe u can put them in your spank bank.

As far as being outmatched that's laughable. You may have less bf % than me, I'll give you that. Just said I was bigger. But imo abs on a skinny dude with guppy arms is like tits on a fat chick.

and outmatched mentally? I feel like I'm having a battle of wits with an unarmed person!

Why are you having this battle with Roid??

his OP is ridiculous. Imo, an administrator on a aas board shouldn't be pushing brand x or y. Labs have reps to answer ??? or offer deals and incentives to try their brand.

Don't have any beef with the guy personally. My statement to his original post was meant to clarify how baseless his OP was. I haven't seen any pics of the guy, and I seriously doubt him me. I don't generally post my pretty face all over the net.

If a guy wants to promote their chosen brand of aas that's fine. Give the readers reasons why x is better than their y. Optimum pharma did this on a different board, showing pics of the rep and he answered ??? about his protocol etc.

IMO, that's an honorable way to promote a product.

Roids OP "daring" anyone to refute his claim that his chosen brand trumps all has tendency to incite a pissing match. Frankly, I was grumpy AND bored so I decided to give him one.

With this sort of leadership here, this board is doomed( again, my opinion)

his OP is ridiculous. Imo, an administrator on a aas board shouldn't be pushing brand x or y. Labs have reps to answer ??? or offer deals and incentives to try their brand.

Don't have any beef with the guy personally. My statement to his original post was meant to clarify how baseless his OP was. I haven't seen any pics of the guy, and I seriously doubt him me. I don't generally post my pretty face all over the net.

If a guy wants to promote their chosen brand of aas that's fine. Give the readers reasons why x is better than their y. Optimum pharma did this on a different board, showing pics of the rep and he answered ??? about his protocol etc.

IMO, that's an honorable way to promote a product.

Roids OP "daring" anyone to refute his claim that his chosen brand trumps all has tendency to incite a pissing match. Frankly, I was grumpy AND bored so I decided to give him one.

With this sort of leadership here, this board is doomed( again, my opinion)

That's certainly is one way to look at things.. I respect your opinion and understand what you speak of. I disagree agree with you, respectfully. Here's my $.02: I believe each BB forum takes on a personality of its own, thanks in part to it's members and owners. You can't come here expecting it to work like the other forum you speak of. That would be like expecting to walk into a neighbors house and find it exactly like yours. Won't happen.

One of the things I like about the admin/mods/reps here, is they are involved. There isn't such a dividing line between them and everyone else. I see the mods here, as members just like you and I. They don't delete peoples posts to protect shitbag sponsors that rip members off. Mods and admin here take action when someone is fucking people over. They'll call out a member or a sponsor on the open boards. There's no police state here brother and this isn't the military. Meaning anyone in a leadership position here does not have to abandon their own personal preferences upon promotion.

So, Why should Roid have to stop being Roid?? Just because he's admin?? Roid has always been all about Asia Pharm.. and should continue to be all about Asia Pharm if that's what he believes.

And on a side note** He has never mentioned his source of Asia Pharm gear.. just his affinity for that brand.

Anyway..rant over. Hopefully you find some common ground to stand on and stick around brother.

What a dumb fuck.

You are a fat weak bitch.

Gee golly i hope to bench 315. You weigh 240+ .

I weigh 191 and bench 290 for reps.

Keep being fat and dumb. I'm done with you. I am the greatest and everyone knows it.

Sent from The Mothership

Well we ain't all got it like that.

I would go American anyday

Sent from The Mothership

Never used any of these :)
But I'm kinda sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/VIDEO]

Ap is top notch a little pricey but good stuff.

Medlab is gmp also. But we offer money back guarantee on quality!!! Also have 1 hell of a sale going on until xmas.
Spend 2oo. Get 200 free.. oops did I say free.. if you need a list shoot me a pm.

GEARS !!!!

Sent from The Mothership

Back