• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Estrogen problem

dmike03

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys! I know there's been a million questions about estrogen, but I really can't find an answer to my question. Or I'm not wording it right or something. So basically what's going on is. I am on 250 mg a week of test through my Dr. and last time she did my blood work, my e2 was high. So she put me on 1mg arimidex every other day. I've been on it a week now, and I am starting to get very emotional over things. Sounds funny, but it's not. I can't watch a movie or anything without almost wanting to burst into tears at the slightest thing. So I'm wondering what the hell is going on? Could my e2 be getting to low? Is that even a side effect of low e2? Cuz the only thing I see about estrogen and emotions it deals with women not men! And I don't have any of the other common side effects like stiff joints or anything.

Dmike, that seems really strange. 1 mg of arimidex eod seems like a lot for 250 mg of test/wk and should be enough to keep your estrogen from getting too high. Being very emotional is most often associated with high levels of estrogen. Notice that I said most often. For you, low levels of estrogen could cause you to get emotional. You should talk to your doctor about this and get blood work drawn to know for certain. Good luck.

I thought that seemed high also! But she she wants me to take it like that for 2 weeks and get labs done again. My e2 was 89 pg/ml

I wouldn't wait it out another week. I wouldn't hesitate to call her today if you are feeling that bad. Ive been on both sides of the estrogen scale and neither are pleasant.

89 is high, but the amount of AI to control it seems like way too much. I would go with 2 pills per week only. You want to have your E2 drop 20-25. It is gets too low you can have problems as well.

However despite your high E2 of 89 what symptoms were you having before getting the AI from the Dr?

I agree with lost grizzly. However, since you are being treated by your physician, I would speak with her first. She will probably make the same recommendation, 1 mg twice a week but she could even change to another ai or do something completely different.

Gotta get blood work again. It's the only way to know. And messing with the dose won't help you determine optimal dosing.

That's a heft dose for only 250mg test. You can get away with that dose for a couple weeks to quickly get your e2 in range, but after that, you'll want to drop it down and maintain. Chances are, you're feeling emotional because the AI hasn't had time to do it's job yet. Yes, it's starting blocking e2 conversion, but there's still the leftover e2 in your system floating around. It takes a while for e2 to leave your system.

Blood work is a must.

Maybe you just need to let it all out all them emotions you've been struggling to keep in brah. Lmfao. Yeah sounds like what the rest said if anything. Hopefully the arimidex will work out if not changing to another AI would be ideal.

Thanks guys! Seen The Dr. this morning and after telling her what's going on she had me get labs again today instead of waiting till next week. So hopefully the results will be back tomorrow. And see if the arimidex is working, she thinks it might not be working for me, so we'll see. on a side note, my girl thinks it funny. She says "Now you know how I feel once a month!"

You might need to switch to nolvadex. I really feel much better on nolvadex. Plus arimidex is more for blocking the conversion to estrogen not eliminating or killing high estrogen. You need to be on arimidex from DAY 1 if you use a-dex. Use Nolvadex if your estro is already too high, or for gyno. Your doctor should know this shit. It is going to take weeks and weeks for your estro to level out with just arimidex. Takes weeks for estro to level out anyway. Get your hands on some fucking nolvadex. I don't fuck around with estro anymore. Yes I do have a new respect for it and sympathize with girls a little more now.

You might need to switch to nolvadex. I really feel much better on nolvadex. Plus arimidex is more for blocking the conversion to estrogen not eliminating or killing high estrogen. You need to be on arimidex from DAY 1 if you use a-dex. Use Nolvadex if your estro is already too high, or for gyno. Your doctor should know this shit. It is going to take weeks and weeks for your estro to level out with just arimidex. Takes weeks for estro to level out anyway. Get your hands on some fucking nolvadex. I don't fuck around with estro anymore. Yes I do have a new respect for it and sympathize with girls a little more now.
Novadex won't help with high estro...It doesn't do anything to lower levels, all it does is block e2 receptors. It helps with gyno by blocking the e2 receptors in the breast tissue preventing e2 from acting on it causing breast developement. It won't help with the mental side effects of e2. If you need to get e2 down, use an AI.

Novadex won't help with high estro...It doesn't do anything to lower levels, all it does is block e2 receptors. It helps with gyno by blocking the e2 receptors in the breast tissue preventing e2 from acting on it causing breast developement. It won't help with the mental side effects of e2. If you need to get e2 down, use an AI.

Whatever. All I know is nolvadex works better for me. Even with already built up estro. A-dex just didn't do the job on the mental side. Nolvadex worked much better with mental sides of Estrogen. Adex is supposed to reduce estrogen somehow. That's all it says. Doesn't say how. Didn't work for me. And I got my adex and ndex from the same source. Find what works best for you and stick with it.

Adex prevents the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone into estrogen..if used correctly it should keep estrogen levels at a minimum. Tamoxafin (nolva) is a serm. It selectively binds to estrogen receptors in breast tissue which is why its used in treatment of breast cancers. It won't lower estrogen systemically. Maybe a seem works better for you because your overall levels weren't that high. Nolva does prevent or lower the risk of gyno so if you're prone then its a good idea to have it around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Should have been on Adex from the first pin. I know everyone spouts the science of what and why but a lot of us will agree this stuff at times works very different than science suggests. I second the motion that Nolva will bring estro in check way faster than adex. It's tricky though, because when you start feeling better the E is still dropping from the nolva and timing is critical of when to stop the nolva and go back to adex otherwise you have the opposite problem and that's what we call the E roller coaster.

Much better to use an AI from the jump at moderate levels and be consistent with the dose and make minor adjustments if needed.

Hey Dmike are you on HCG as well by chance? Did you neglect to mention this? Or are you not running HCG? If you are that could very well be the culprit. I always struggle with E while on HCG.

Nolvadex doesn't lower estrogen levels systemically. You can repeat the we are all different mantra in what ever wording you want but one thing is true and its that arimadex and nolvadex are drugs that do completely different things in regard to the hormone estrogen. Again nolva blocks estrogen at the cellular receptor and arimdex is a drug that binds to the enzyme aromatase irreversibly and prevents it's conversion to estrogen. To repeat otherwise is just So much broscience and anecdotal theory. One more thing to note with adex is stopping it will lead to a pretty severe rebound in estrogen levels.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I had one fucking hell of a rebound with arimidex. And if arimidex actually lowers estrogen on contact like some people think. Killing it. There wouldn't be that much of a fucking rebound. Nolvadex works way fucking better. Never again will I use arimidex. Fuck estrogen and fuck arimidex.

IML Gear Cream!
1st of all 89 is not necesarilly all that high. Yes the ideal numbers n males is usually 20-38or there abouts but I know lot of gys that just dont feel good that low so 1st and foremost were you having troubles at 89 ? Erection , libido, emotions, body fat ? ETC ETC .
2nd your emotional response cold simply be due to the fluctuation of hormone in either direction whether it be up or down .

Stick with what he Dr says for now , but I will warn you the vast majority of these Drs don't know what they are doing . Also for me personally crashing my estro is worse than having it elevated .

BTW WTF is up with this fucking web site ? Half the shit I type doesn't show and I hav togo back ad add letters to almost every word.

I am on HRT : 400mg Test C per wk and have been for well over a year and all my Doc has me do is 1mg Anastrozle per week and I take 1/2 a tab of Nolva/Tamoxefin twice a week. Never had any problems. Your AI's seem extremely high for 250 mg test.

The reason for the rebound is because Adex only binds to the aromatase enzyme temporarily so it is best to stay on it until the excess androgens leave your body. Once the active life of arimidex is expired, it detaches from the enzyme and it becomes active again.

Aromasin on the other hand, is a suicidal inhibitor, which means it binds to the aromatase enzyme and destroys it, rendering it useless. That's why there is no rebound afterwords.

No matter how you look at it, the only way to actually lower e2 is through AI's. There is no possibility that serms can lower e2. Serms are essentially a synthetic estrogen. They fit into the e2 receptors and block e2 from exerting its effects on them.

1st of all 89 is not necesarilly all that high. Yes the ideal numbers n males is usually 20-38or there abouts but I know lot of gys that just dont feel good that low so 1st and foremost were you having troubles at 89 ? Erection , libido, emotions, body fat ? ETC ETC .
2nd your emotional response cold simply be due to the fluctuation of hormone in either direction whether it be up or down .

Stick with what he Dr says for now , but I will warn you the vast majority of these Drs don't know what they are doing . Also for me personally crashing my estro is worse than having it elevated .

BTW WTF is up with this fucking web site ? Half the shit I type doesn't show and I hav togo back ad add letters to almost every word.

The biggest problem was the emotional shit! I didn't notice any problems with libido, but I did stop having morning wood.

My doc switched me to letrozole. After getting labs done again, my e2 was up from 89 to 92. So she thinks that the arimidex was not working for me. So I am on .25mgs a day of letrozole. Tomorrow will be a week and I do feel better, nowhere near as emotional thank god! But I get labs done again tomorrow to see how my e2 is with this ai.

I'm gonna ask her about the nolva? See what she thinks about it!

The biggest problem was the emotional shit! I didn't notice any problems with libido, but I did stop having morning wood.

My doc switched me to letrozole. After getting labs done again, my e2 was up from 89 to 92. So she thinks that the arimidex was not working for me. So I am on .25mgs a day of letrozole. Tomorrow will be a week and I do feel better, nowhere near as emotional thank god! But I get labs done again tomorrow to see how my e2 is with this ai.

I'm gonna ask her about the nolva? See what she thinks about it!

I use Arimidex my lf, ut do have a couple of friends who are " no responders Adex simply donot work for them. Can you suggest aromasin to her

W
h
a
t

t
h
e
fu
c
k

I
s

w
r
o
n
g

w
I
t
h

t
h
I
s

pi
e
c
e

o
f

s
h
I
t

e
b
s
I
t
e

?

The reason for the rebound is because Adex only binds to the aromatase enzyme temporarily so it is best to stay on it until the excess androgens leave your body. Once the active life of arimidex is expired, it detaches from the enzyme and it becomes active again.

Aromasin on the other hand, is a suicidal inhibitor, which means it binds to the aromatase enzyme and destroys it, rendering it useless. That's why there is no rebound afterwords.

No matter how you look at it, the only way to actually lower e2 is through AI's. There is no possibility that serms can lower e2. Serms are essentially a synthetic estrogen. They fit into the e2 receptors and block e2 from exerting its effects on them.

Yes but I've crashed my e2 with both compounds. By far, aromasin is the hardest to recover from due to the enzyme staying destroyed. It took me a full week to feel better from crashing my e2 wth aromasin and like 2 days with adex.

Back