• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pharmacomstore HGH Pharmatropin

bpje09

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I ordered this product from Pharmacomstore.org and received it to the U.S. within 7 days from shipping date. Well packed and delivered discreetly as advised. Like all of you, I wanted to know that what I had ordered was in fact HGH. So, I had my Dr. Order the HGH serum test to see if I had real HGH. I injected 4iu's of pharmatropin at 6am and had my blood drawn at around 8:45. They drew my blood every 10 mins for 40 mins and then every 15 mins for 30 mins for a total of 6 samples. Normal ranges without stimulation should be near zero. Mine topped out at 5.2 at the end of the test. This indicates that it is in fact REAL HGH. Huge thanks to Darius as he was very kind in answering all of my questions and making sure it was shipped promptly. I will definitely order from here again.
HGH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered this product from Pharmacomstore.in and received it to the U.S. within 7 days from shipping date. Well packed and delivered discreetly as advised. Like all of you, I wanted to know that what I had ordered was in fact HGH. So, I had my Dr. Order the HGH serum test to see if I had real HGH. I injected 4iu's of pharmatropin at 6am and had my blood drawn at around 8:45. They drew my blood every 10 mins for 40 mins and then every 15 mins for 30 mins for a total of 6 samples. Normal ranges without stimulation should be near zero. Mine topped out at 5.2 at the end of the test. This indicates that it is in fact REAL HGH. Huge thanks to Darius as he was very kind in answering all of my questions and making sure it was shipped promptly. I will definitely order from here again.
HGH.jpg

Thank you!
Please keep us posted with further results!

You'll have a 20% DISCOUNT at your next order. I'll offer the same discount for any members who're willing to post labs or blood tests.

Thank you!
Please keep us posted with further results!

You'll have a 20% DISCOUNT at your next order. I'll offer the same discount for any members who're willing to post labs or blood tests.

Thanks Darius! I just placed an order and included my IMF username.

im thinking about getting in on this. i have never run HGH but my wife is having good results with it

Back