• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Newb from ASF

SoCalJC

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Greetings IMF.

I'm new here but have been over at ASF for almost 2 years.

A little about me, I'm 37 years old. Been hitting the gym hard the last 4 years. Only in the AAS game for 3 years now, still learning. Ive gone from 174 to 225lbs in 3 years. Looking to always get bigger, faster, stronger.

Look forward to learning from you guys and gals.

Hi ! ;)
shhhhhh, don't tell "p" I said hi to you over here or he'll think I'm trying to debauch you again HAAAHAAAAHAA :)

Welcome to the community!

Welcome SoCal. Mexicans are always welcome here!

Welcome

Howdy IMF.
Almost 40y/o, Nutritionist,multi-time NPC competitor, lifetime trainer (since jr HS.) ~20 yrs gear experience (non-consec btw)
Southern Cal resident

Welcome SoCal. Vapehead you should have started your own thread instead of high jacking this one but welcome just the same.

Glad you over here now too. Youre knowledge is invaluable. I always learn something reading your posts.

Howdy IMF.
Almost 40y/o, Nutritionist,multi-time NPC competitor, lifetime trainer (since jr HS.) ~20 yrs gear experience (non-consec btw)
Southern Cal resident

Lol, did you vape before you posted this? You should start your own thread bro so we can all welcome you accordingly. Welcome to the IMF family!

Welcome So,
I migrated awhile back too
Good to have you,youve always been on point,great advice...

Back