• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Iron Mag Research - I'm very impressed

trackstar19

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been in the game for a long time - i've used all the research sites and two years ago switched over to human grade for everything (letro - prami - t3 - clen - etc.)

My source for human grade was getting less reliable - but i had had some bad run-in's with research sites so i was very weary on going that route again - if the stuff is bunk or over/under dosed it could ruin my rats prep for huge shows... I've sort of lurked these boards for years - and am a regular at a few other boards - and felt comfortable with trying iron mag research

... Could not be happier I did - it's been a month since i switched from human grade and i can confidently say everything seems to be accurately dosed. Which is big - a lot of bunk or over/under dosed research shit out there these days. (i've used near a dozen research sites over the years before switching to human grade) I could not be happier with all of the products i've scooped up for my research rat.

Only thing that I remotely had an issue with is the letro - it came out of solution - but upon researching it - that appears fairly normal for letro (hard to get it to stay in solution). I was not able to get it back into solution from heating it up - but it still appears to be working as long as i shake vigorously prior to use (which you should be doing regardless) Currently using their t3/clen/prami/and letro.

Giant thumbs up. 100% will be ordering frequently for my rat's research needs. T/A was impressive - too. Gotta give kudos where it's due. :clapping:

Back