• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm balding. Want to do first cycle of test. Wedding in 8 months. Should I wait?

ducky999

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 32, been balding for a few years. I can hide it by sprinkling hair fibers(Toppik) but its getting pretty bad. I've been wanting to do a cycle of moderate (8 week, 450mg per week?) test for a while now and I think I would look much better for the wedding but at this point I can not afford to lose any more hair. Am I shit out of luck or are there people with male pattern baldness who are able to keep all their hair post cycle with the proper on cycle/post cycle meds?. I use rogaine but never wanted to get on Propecia because of side effects.

Also I've been lifting since high school so not new to the sport just new to steroids. 5'10 190lb, don't know fat percentage but pretty fit other than a "normal" beer belly. I use creatine, arganine, glutamine etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Its genetics man... I would suggest getting on some anti's and run some finasteride or a topical..

by the way what is a normal beer belly?

Have not read where test hits the hair line. Now tren, that's a different story. Personally, I wouldn't wait. If you follow the sticky "beginners cycle" you would be done well before the wedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have not read where test hits the hair line. Now tren, that's a different story. Personally, I wouldn't wait. If you follow the sticky "beginners cycle" you would be done well before the wedding.

Test has 3 pathways of action... Convert (estro), it's Direct action, or convert to DHT.. Dihydrotesterone (DHT) a derivative of test is a known enemy of hair follicles, kindly put, it wants the follicles dead,beginning at the root!
Not everyone posses the enzymes that will convert Test to DHT or even estro for that matter..Genetics!

Thanks Vision. Been a while since I researched test.

Clinical Study:http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/resources/hair-restoration-papers/dutasteride-vs-finasteride/

I'm currently looking for a good peptide source to research with Dutasteride. Dutasteride seems to the better option vs. Finastreride. Even at a lower dose. Looking at good ol' Purchase Peptides, and a couple pep sources here (Peptide Warehouse and Superior Peptide) to make my purchase. Topical 5% minoxidil works along with some 2% ketokonazol, but seems to be a slow process in my experience. Once you stop the topical you'll lose what you gained though. I saw baby hairs sprouting up all alond my hair line where my concern was. Stopped, and now they are gone damn it lol. Gonna see what dutasteride can do solo as in the study, maybe some biotin on top of that.

Back