• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you feel recovered by end of PCT?

jomamma007

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys, I finished my PCT about a week ago, and it my symptoms seem to be pretty shitty these last few weeks. I got bloods this week and my test is around 800 but my estradiol sensitive is low at 12 and I have all the low estro symptoms, but they've been more noticeable this week since I stopped serms.

I'm getting crazy hot flashes where my skin turns red everywhere, light headed, crazy dehydrated peeing twice for every on time I drink something, shitty erections etc.

Just wondering how long after finishing PCT do you guys feel normal. I'm hoping in another 4-6 weeks the SERMS should be out of me and as my estrogen comes up I should feel human once more.

LABS a week after last Torem dose
Total Test 783
Free test 12(9-21)
Estradiol sensitive 12(3-70) I think this I why I have been feeling so crappy, I have all the low E symtpoms
LH 7.3 (1-8)
FSH 7.8
SHBG 60 H (15-51)
everything else was normal
I know I tested early but I wanted to make sure my Torem wasn't bunk.

You seem to have recovered well. Did you use Clomid during PCT? If yes, what dose and how long? Also, how long were you on cycle? E2 can be tough to get under control if you start chasing it. Sometimes it's best to grind it out and see how things work out for a little while and then you can make better decisions on how to handle. My two cents.

Back