Pharmacom Labs

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Pharmacom scammer // buy-pharmacom-steroids.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Pharmacom scammer // buy-pharmacom-steroids.com

    So I was scammed by http://buy-pharmacom-steroids.com. After finally getting into contact with the real darius from PharmacomStore he offered to send the full orser at his expense! Who else would do something like this?! Nobody! He's a stand up guy that's willing to help out anybody even when it has nothing to do with him. Beware of http://buy-pharmacom-steroids.com. This guy calls himself Darius but is a fraud.
    Last edited by Pharmacom Labs; 01-29-2015 at 04:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    453

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    41853456

    thats a solid dude to do something like that. respect

  3. #3
    ~ HELP DESK ~
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    1,746

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points
    95263060


    Darius (from PharmacomStore) is a solid dude.

    Not that we needed proof, but if you did, this should back that up and leave no question about it..
    BadGas is a fictional character, but would probably use the services of H-AS ~ BasicStero & Pharmacom ~ PurplePanda ​if he was real!

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Pharmacom Labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    www.PharmacomStore.co
    Posts
    174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    530556

    Thanks a lot guys, it was nothing out of the ordinary, it was just the moral thing to do since it's my duty to protect my customers.

    If someone else was involved in a similar situation with these guys, please contact me and I'll cover your loss on my expense.

    It's a permanent commitment I publicly take till buy-pharmacom-steroids.com or any other scammers trying to impersonate me are still online.

    More about a similar case, on MESO: https://thinksteroids.com/community/...-me.134361525/

  5. #5
    Registered User
    SeattlesBest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    529

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    50319862

    There are some smart low life's in the world. Fuckin hate scammers!

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    453

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    41853456

    Quote Originally Posted by Darius P View Post
    Thanks a lot guys, it was nothing out of the ordinary, it was just the moral thing to do since it's my duty to protect my customers.

    If someone else was involved in a similar situation with these guys, please contact me and I'll cover your loss on my expense.

    It's a permanent commitment I publicly take till buy-pharmacom-steroids.com or any other scammers trying to impersonate me are still online.

    More about a similar case, on MESO: https://thinksteroids.com/community/...-me.134361525/
    this makes me want to spend some money with this guy. glad to meet you sir

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Tbjeff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lawlz
    Posts
    268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    128488215


    It's meso. It's a pain in the ass board anyway.

  8. #8
    ~ HELP DESK ~
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    1,746

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points
    95263060


    Quote Originally Posted by SeattlesBest View Post
    There are some smart low life's in the world. Fuckin hate scammers!
    --Aint that the damn truth!!
    Quote Originally Posted by coneal30 View Post
    this makes me want to spend some money with this guy. glad to meet you sir
    --You should.. & I'm sure he'd be glad you did
    BadGas is a fictional character, but would probably use the services of H-AS ~ BasicStero & Pharmacom ~ PurplePanda ​if he was real!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    persianprince23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    660

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    47344273

    I had the same issue with that phony site/rep. I'm glad it was my first bc I wasn't making a huge order (just a 12 wk runs worth) but there's definitely a guy out there pretending to be you, accepting money on your and your biz's behalf and then Basicly somehow disappears or just blocks you off the face of the earth. Glad to hear there is a real Darius from Pharmacom, I've heard great things and wanted to try your gear but thought this was another one of those do good to get your rep up scams then disappear with everybody's money. I thought as free as the other "Darius" was speaking was a lil off but didn't trust my gut...that's what I get for not doing all my homework but I will say he has his pitch down perfectly.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    persianprince23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    660

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    47344273

    He even offers 10% off for forum members

  11. #11
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Yeah, fellas these scammers screwed me. Darius had my back the whole way guys. I'm not new to AAS but new to the world of online sources. Unfortunately, my first experience was bad and almost turned me away from it until Darius got in the mix and made it right. I'm actively trying to figure out a way to bring these guys down. I know there's plenty more scammers out there that prey on people. But, if I can take one out of the game I'll know I saved some people from losing their hard earned money.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    persianprince23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    660

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    47344273

    They got me too bro, I was actually getting online to start a topic about it and just stumbled across yours like three days after you started it. The guy even calls himself Darius, has an email that would lead you to believe that he works there or has something to do with the company, even offered me the temper cent Calgon form discount. His game Is tight, ended up losing about 300 but maybe I will contact Darius myself even though I was ready to just talk a bunch of shit and chalk it up as a loss? At least I'm not the only one, although I wish it never happened to you either brother. I have heard nothing but good things about P.C. So it was a real ball buster to realize I got fucked over by some dickhead God knows where that is basically just trolling n scamming..especially when you're trying to keep up the pace and regimen

  13. #13
    Registered User
    persianprince23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    660

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    47344273

    10 percent calguns discount*

  14. #14
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Hey bro we got something else in common too. Was just looking thru your pics. The H. If you catch my drift.

  15. #15
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    5

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by persianprince23 View Post
    They got me too bro, I was actually getting online to start a topic about it and just stumbled across yours like three days after you started it. The guy even calls himself Darius, has an email that would lead you to believe that he works there or has something to do with the company, even offered me the temper cent Calgon form discount. His game Is tight, ended up losing about 300 but maybe I will contact Darius myself even though I was ready to just talk a bunch of shit and chalk it up as a loss? At least I'm not the only one, although I wish it never happened to you either brother. I have heard nothing but good things about P.C. So it was a real ball buster to realize I got fucked over by some dickhead God knows where that is basically just trolling n scamming..especially when you're trying to keep up the pace and regimen
    sup man im a lil bit behind but that same scamming fucker got me as well but good thing you didn't contact the real darius about it because his "permanent commitment " had a expiration date . so much for his " moral duty to protect his customers" but at the end of the day its my fault not his so fuck it! Im still interested in his product even though he pretty much called me dumb for getting scammed and told me to kick rocks

Similar Threads

  1. Pharmacom Labs Intro & NEWS
    By Pharmacom Labs in forum Pharmacom Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-08-2017, 06:39 AM
  2. Pharmacom Mix-5
    By Pharmacom Labs in forum Pharmacom Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2015, 09:32 AM
  3. Pharmacom TD!
    By cane87 in forum Domestic Supply
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:08 PM
  4. Pharmacom Labs
    By samp180 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 05:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums