• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacom scammer // buy-pharmacom-steroids.com

Dr.DickHole

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I was scammed by http://buy-pharmacom-steroids.com. After finally getting into contact with the real darius from PharmacomStore he offered to send the full orser at his expense! Who else would do something like this?! Nobody! He's a stand up guy that's willing to help out anybody even when it has nothing to do with him. Beware of http://buy-pharmacom-steroids.com. This guy calls himself Darius but is a fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot guys, it was nothing out of the ordinary, it was just the moral thing to do since it's my duty to protect my customers.

If someone else was involved in a similar situation with these guys, please contact me and I'll cover your loss on my expense.

It's a permanent commitment I publicly take till buy-pharmacom-steroids.com or any other scammers trying to impersonate me are still online.

More about a similar case, on MESO: https://thinksteroids.com/community...-steroids-darius-p-just-scammed-me.134361525/

There are some smart low life's in the world. Fuckin hate scammers!

Thanks a lot guys, it was nothing out of the ordinary, it was just the moral thing to do since it's my duty to protect my customers.

If someone else was involved in a similar situation with these guys, please contact me and I'll cover your loss on my expense.

It's a permanent commitment I publicly take till buy-pharmacom-steroids.com or any other scammers trying to impersonate me are still online.

More about a similar case, on MESO: https://thinksteroids.com/community...-steroids-darius-p-just-scammed-me.134361525/

this makes me want to spend some money with this guy. glad to meet you sir :hail:

It's meso. It's a pain in the ass board anyway.

I had the same issue with that phony site/rep. I'm glad it was my first bc I wasn't making a huge order (just a 12 wk runs worth) but there's definitely a guy out there pretending to be you, accepting money on your and your biz's behalf and then Basicly somehow disappears or just blocks you off the face of the earth. Glad to hear there is a real Darius from Pharmacom, I've heard great things and wanted to try your gear but thought this was another one of those do good to get your rep up scams then disappear with everybody's money. I thought as free as the other "Darius" was speaking was a lil off but didn't trust my gut...that's what I get for not doing all my homework but I will say he has his pitch down perfectly.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, fellas these scammers screwed me. Darius had my back the whole way guys. I'm not new to AAS but new to the world of online sources. Unfortunately, my first experience was bad and almost turned me away from it until Darius got in the mix and made it right. I'm actively trying to figure out a way to bring these guys down. I know there's plenty more scammers out there that prey on people. But, if I can take one out of the game I'll know I saved some people from losing their hard earned money.

They got me too bro, I was actually getting online to start a topic about it and just stumbled across yours like three days after you started it. The guy even calls himself Darius, has an email that would lead you to believe that he works there or has something to do with the company, even offered me the temper cent Calgon form discount. His game Is tight, ended up losing about 300 but maybe I will contact Darius myself even though I was ready to just talk a bunch of shit and chalk it up as a loss? At least I'm not the only one, although I wish it never happened to you either brother. I have heard nothing but good things about P.C. So it was a real ball buster to realize I got fucked over by some dickhead God knows where that is basically just trolling n scamming..especially when you're trying to keep up the pace and regimen

Hey bro we got something else in common too. Was just looking thru your pics. The H. If you catch my drift.

They got me too bro, I was actually getting online to start a topic about it and just stumbled across yours like three days after you started it. The guy even calls himself Darius, has an email that would lead you to believe that he works there or has something to do with the company, even offered me the temper cent Calgon form discount. His game Is tight, ended up losing about 300 but maybe I will contact Darius myself even though I was ready to just talk a bunch of shit and chalk it up as a loss? At least I'm not the only one, although I wish it never happened to you either brother. I have heard nothing but good things about P.C. So it was a real ball buster to realize I got fucked over by some dickhead God knows where that is basically just trolling n scamming..especially when you're trying to keep up the pace and regimen

sup man im a lil bit behind but that same scamming fucker got me as well but good thing you didn't contact the real darius about it because his "permanent commitment " had a expiration date . so much for his " moral duty to protect his customers" but at the end of the day its my fault not his so fuck it! Im still interested in his product even though he pretty much called me dumb for getting scammed and told me to kick rocks

It's a permanent commitment I publicly take till buy

hey darius will you please PUBLICLY retract this "permanent commitment" ?

Hi Darius I just ordered from you for the first time a few days ago. Waiting for delivery but from what I have read and heard I am going into this fully
confident I will be satisfied. Been using Domestic for last three years with little results so I thought I would give you a try. Heard you were a shoot from the hip kind of guy
and from what I just read I think it is true. Thanks for being you, Al Cicarelli (Frigbrains)

Hi Darius I just ordered from you for the first time a few days ago. Waiting for delivery but from what I have read and heard I am going into this fully
confident I will be satisfied. Been using Domestic for last three years with little results so I thought I would give you a try. Heard you were a shoot from the hip kind of guy
and from what I just read I think it is true. Thanks for being you, Al Cicarelli (Frigbrains)

Thank you Sir for your trust!

Back