• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need help with my Ph cycle

Scrawny13

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to start a cycle with Super Dmz 2.0. I'm 5'11" and 165 lbs. I've been powerlifting for 4 years. I plan on starting towards the end of February or beginning of March. So far I have the things I have in my cart are Super Dmz 2.0, Gear Support by BlackStone for my cycle support, and After Cycle PCT by Dynamic Formulas as my PCT.

I was going to run 4 weeks with the Super DMZ and Gear support followed by 4 weeks of the PCT.

Would I need an estrogen blocker and a Test booster with the After Cycle PCT? And is there anything I should add or replace on my stacks?

Thanks

Training for 4 years and only 165 lbs? You don't need DMZ man you need groceries... Anyhow if you are going to go ahead I'd recommend that you run the DMZ with either 4-Andro RX or Epi-Andro to combat the lethargy the DMZ will bring on. Save your test booster for PCT. I'd definitely run a SERM in your PCT such as Nolvadex. And also make sure to dose your cycle support separately from your prohormones e.g. If you dose your prohormones AM dose your cycle support PM, don't dose them together.

Back