• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

advice on lab results

the_rock7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Test results after 4 weeks. Age 42
5'9"
15%bf
I have done quit a few cycles in the past since I was 30. Currently on.
200mg test-e a week*
300mg npp a week*
4iu hgh merco ed
12.5mg eod aroma*
Should i change AI to 12.5ed or keep eod and up it to 18.75mg 1&1/2 pills to get e2 under control without crashing it.

Attachments

• 2015-01-28-20-22-13.png
    2015-01-28-20-22-13.png
    733 KB · Views: 32
If your not struggling with symptoms of high E then I would stay the course. You have to remember estrogen and test has a ratio the body likes so instead of looking at totals the ratio is whats important. So the 59.4 might be fine in regards to the greater than 1500 test number. I mean you cut that in half and its at least 750 test and 29 E2. Which is perfectly normal. Without seeing your numbers before you started it would be impossible to know your natural test to E2 ratio.

Hemocrit is elevated, other than that looks good to me. I am sure there are more trained eyes that can give you a better idea but that's my 2 cents.

Hematocrit is fine. I donate blood every 8 weeks and mine never drops below 45. If you're concerned go donate a pint. Keep it below 50. e2 is pretty good. Keep in mind, the regular e2 assay is typically 10-20 points higher than you actual sensitive assay, so you could . be anywhere from 39-49 for e2 which is fine for testosterone >1500.

Your glucose is high....were you fasting before this test?

Your liver values are high also...consider supplementing with NAC 1200-2400mg/day.

Your test is dosed nicely. My prescription test cyp puts me at 1200ng/dL @200mg/week so you got some good stuff.

Yes i was fasting and i will get started on NAC asap to help with liver values. Thanks for the advice.

Bro,

I use one of the following year round:
Iron Mag Labs Advanced Cycle Support or
5% Nitrition Liver and Organ Defender

My .02 cents

Test results after 4 weeks. Age 42
5'9"
15%bf
I have done quit a few cycles in the past since I was 30. Currently on.
200mg test-e a week*
300mg npp a week*
4iu hgh merco ed
12.5mg eod aroma*
Should i change AI to 12.5ed or keep eod and up it to 18.75mg 1&1/2 pills to get e2 under control without crashing it.

Id be very surprised if you do not have erection problems very soon. Your test dose is way too low and you cant let the estro get any higher. high estro on a progestin cycle is asking for prolactin troubles

Id be very surprised if you do not have erection problems very soon. Your test dose is way too low and you cant let the estro get any higher. high estro on a progestin cycle is asking for prolactin troubles

I.M.O. u need to do 3 things . 1 raise test to 500-600 wk , AI dose ED , Proviron @ 50 mg ED

You can easily run any dose of deca alongside a trt dose of test with no issues. The idea of higher test than deca is outdated broscience. Not to mention increasing the test will also increase e2...which will make prolactin issues worse. Prolactin is the culprit for deca dick. You're right about keeping e2 in check helps with controling prolactin, but his e2 is nowhere near high. High would be 100-300 on cycle. Keep in mind the regular e2 assay tends to read 10-20 points higher than the sensitive assay. His actual e2 is likely in the 40's which is perfectly fine for on cycle.

You can easily run any dose of deca alongside a trt dose of test with no issues. The idea of higher test than deca is outdated broscience. Not to mention increasing the test will also increase e2...which will make prolactin issues worse. Prolactin is the culprit for deca dick. You're right about keeping e2 in check helps with controling prolactin, but his e2 is nowhere near high. High would be 100-300 on cycle. Keep in mind the regular e2 assay tends to read 10-20 points higher than the sensitive assay. His actual e2 is likely in the 40's which is perfectly fine for on cycle.

Sorry I disagree . First of all NPP is a progestin , and although progestins do not act exactlyl like progesterone is stil acts to increase SHBG , and can alter the rate of aromatiztion. This increased proesenic activity is what leads to high prolactin .
second , he is on a "cycle " not a trt regimen . His number on test is >1500 but for all we know it could be 1501 , not enough for a cycle or blast.

third, I run nandro at low dose year round, I am very well aware that low doses can be run w no prob , but I am still shut down just as he will be so whats the point if his dose is so close to a trt dose ?

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry I disagree . First of all NPP is a progestin , and although progestins do not act exactlyl like progesterone is stil acts to increase SHBG , and can alter the rate of aromatiztion. This increased proesenic activity is what leads to high prolactin .
second , he is on a "cycle " not a trt regimen . His number on test is >1500 but for all we know it could be 1501 , not enough for a cycle or blast.

third, I run nandro at low dose year round, I am very well aware that low doses can be run w no prob , but I am still shut down just as he will be so whats the point if his dose is so close to a trt dose ?
Perhaps I misunderstood your reasoning for upping the test. If it's simply for anabolic purposes, then yes I would raise the test dose because this cycle is very low doses and won't yield great results. But raising test to combat deca dick, is unnecessary.

Yes progestins will have increasing effects on prolactin, but e2 also plays a role in prolactin secretion. Generally, keeping e2 in check on cycle can keep prolactin at bay, enough to where you still maintain proper sexual function and a DA is not needed. My last bulk cycle was 300mg test e and 800mg deca. Libido was through the roof and zero ED problems for all 20 weeks. All I did was take my adex accordingly which kept prolactin from getting out of control.

Some like to run low-test cycles and let other compounds be the main anabolic while they just run a replacement dose of test.

Perhaps I misunderstood your reasoning for upping the test. If it's simply for anabolic purposes, then yes I would raise the test dose because this cycle is very low doses and won't yield great results. But raising test to combat deca dick, is unnecessary.

Yes progestins will have increasing effects on prolactin, but e2 also plays a role in prolactin secretion. Generally, keeping e2 in check on cycle can keep prolactin at bay, enough to where you still maintain proper sexual function and a DA is not needed. My last bulk cycle was 300mg test e and 800mg deca. Libido was through the roof and zero ED problems for all 20 weeks. All I did was take my adex accordingly which kept prolactin from getting out of control.

Some like to run low-test cycles and let other compounds be the main anabolic while they just run a replacement dose of test.

Agreed ,but in this case both his compounds are low in dose but still high enough to cause shut down and increase estro, so in this case I feel raising the test is the way to go. If It was tren Id say fine jack the tren up and leave the test low because of its high anabolic ratio.

Notice my reco calls for not only increasing test

Thanks for the advice guys. I have had problems with e2 in the past, but that was due to lack of labs. I plan on running labs every 4 weeks through out this 12-16 week cycle. Forgot to mention that I was also doing hcg 250iu. x 2 per week. Right know libdo is strong and I want it to stay that way. I have no concern about gyno since i have had both glands removed in my early 20's. Just trying to avoid the issues that come with high and low e2.

Thanks for the advice guys. I have had problems with e2 in the past, but that was due to lack of labs. I plan on running labs every 4 weeks through out this 12-16 week cycle. Forgot to mention that I was also doing hcg 250iu. x 2 per week. Right know libdo is strong and I want it to stay that way. I have no concern about gyno since i have had both glands removed in my early 20's. Just trying to avoid the issues that come with high and low e2.

Thats right estro too high or too low is bad. But my point is if you are going to shut your self down to run a cycle, then run a cycle. Im not suggesting you go wild and shoot 1g a week, 500mg a week is still a very reasonable and easilly manageable dose . Anyway do your self a favor and at least research Proviron.I think you will find its a perfect compliment for what you are doing.

REsults look really good. Keep doing what you're doing. Very nice. Estrogen is a tad high but overall very nice.

Back