• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"The Grey Top" my new favorite HGH!

IML Gear Cream!
Your guy doesn't get them direct than. Nothing comes complete from the source. It's shipped separately.

He works in the pharmaceutical industry and a bunch of the kits come in a vac sealed package. Authentication labels match and work on the website. As the site says, lots of copies are being made. He gets different kinds of GH like those Seros you asked me for a while back, but they are too expensive and these newer grey tops are identical to the Rips I used to get. Not sure why you say nothing comes complete from the source...I saw the bricks of kits myself. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw them. Either way, like I said...I really do like these Grey Tops. I was pissed when I found out I could no longer get Rips, but that changed when I started using the real Grey Tops. The hell with paying over $500 for a kit of Seros....those days are long gone.

/V

He works in the pharmaceutical industry and a bunch of the kits come in a vac sealed package. Authentication labels match and work on the website. As the site says, lots of copies are being made. He gets different kinds of GH like those Seros you asked me for a while back, but they are too expensive and these newer grey tops are identical to the Rips I used to get. Not sure why you say nothing comes complete from the source...I saw the bricks of kits myself. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw them. Either way, like I said...I really do like these Grey Tops. I was pissed when I found out I could no longer get Rips, but that changed when I started using the real Grey Tops. The hell with paying over $500 for a kit of Seros....those days are long gone.

/V
Not going to argue over this but your buddy working in the pharma industry means nothing when these are black market gh. There are only two sellers of this gh SO either your buddy is Homerkahan or TheProvider. Anyone who frequents any other boards can confirm what I just said with 100% certainty.

Either way they are great!

Bush is correct, your friend working in the pharm industry means nothing, they greys come from tp or Hk. You can find them on other boards as well.

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron20 for 20% off

I'm just going by what he told me and from the quality of the product. I never asked where it was made...I don't know. I've seen several boxed kits and was told he gets them from a distributor. I am in no way trying to argue anything...all I'm saying is that I wouldn't spend a grand or more on a couple of kits that have 10 unmarked bottles in boxes that are just white with no way of knowing what's inside. I tried greys from some of the other guys...and they were no way the same as the labeled boxes that I'm getting now. Thats all I'm saying...I'm not questioning anyones products, but I do think there is a reason why the website has a authentication code generator.

/V

I'm just going by what he told me and from the quality of the product. I never asked where it was made...I don't know. I've seen several boxed kits and was told he gets them from a distributor. I am in no way trying to argue anything...all I'm saying is that I wouldn't spend a grand or more on a couple of kits that have 10 unmarked bottles in boxes that are just white with no way of knowing what's inside. I tried greys from some of the other guys...and they were no way the same as the labeled boxes that I'm getting now. Thats all I'm saying...I'm not questioning anyones products, but I do think there is a reason why the website has a authentication code generator.

/V
True but you do know rips came in a plain white box without labels as well? Same source, same protocol is what I'm saying. I know who it comes from so I could throw it in a plastic bag and sell it.

Reason I say all this is because the box means nothing. I can buy some fake greys, pit them in a greytropin box and sell it. The box has the authenticity so it means nothing.

True but you do know rips came in a plain white box without labels as well? Same source, same protocol is what I'm saying. I know who it comes from so I could throw it in a plastic bag and sell it.

Reason I say all this is because the box means nothing. I can buy some fake greys, pit them in a greytropin box and sell it. The box has the authenticity so it means nothing.

Every kit of Rips I got came with a labeled box and bottles with an authentication sticker as well. I still have a few Rip kits. I NEVER got a Rip kit without the proper box, labels, and authentication stickers. I just personally feel more comfortable purchasing kits that I can verify on the website. I've seen far too many fakes in my time. Again...I'm not saying that anyone here is moving fakes, I just like to be 100% sure that I'm getting what I pay for. It's that simple. I just mentioned that my guy works in the pharm industry because he gets products from Shering, Phizer, etc. and has never done me wrong.

/V

This is how my bros and I used to get our Rips...sticker is on the top.

5p056c.jpg

/V

Like I said you never got them direct. If you did you'd know about this.
057fc04c6140565592cfeb178f550f56.jpg

Bush...."MY" guy gets the kits with the boxes and labels. I never said how YOU get them brother. My guy probably has someone working for him putting everything together. I don't know. You and I have both been in the game long enough to tell what's what. I posted the pic of the Rip kit because you said the Rips came in a plain white box without labels. That's how you got them. But "ME" a user, not a distributor...always got them the way they appeared on the website. Thats all I'm saying. Some get a mystery box, others get a properly labeled box. Like you said, it's what's inside that counts.

/V

Sounds like one might ship dom and the other not...
Bush...."MY" guy gets the kits with the boxes and labels. I never said how YOU get them brother. My guy probably has someone working for him putting everything together. I don't know. You and I have both been in the game long enough to tell what's what. I posted the pic of the Rip kit because you said the Rips came in a plain white box without labels. That's how you got them. But "ME" a user, not a distributor...always got them the way they appeared on the website. Thats all I'm saying. Some get a mystery box, others get a properly labeled box. Like you said, it's what's inside that counts.

/V

Vic you're to much broth...lmao..."mystery box" ...for sure there ...no dice...

/V

Looks good Vic...Nice product...
This stuff is off the hook great!! Actually, they are the same thing as the old Rips....just have a different name. Something to do about a license I believe. My GH guy who is local, told me Rips are no longer being made, and that his distributor told him that these are the same thing as the overdosed Rips we all grew to love....with prices I can live with!!

And after testing a few bottles, I knew right away that the stuff is the same. I'm no longer buying Serostim, even though Sero has more IUs per kit....the kits are about even since these are overdosed. I'll probably start using again ED in a few more weeks. Waiting for a few kits to arrive. THIS STUFF IS GTG!!! Here is what they look like....

116mgb4.jpg

/V

Looks good Vic...Nice product...

Yeah....they did a good job on the packaging. Even the Rip boxes looked sweet. I'm just happy that I no longer have to spend over $500+ on a Sero kit when these work just as well. Just make sure you get the real stuff bro...

/V

At first when I saw "grey top" I was worried, but I see now that thats the actual brands name. In the past I have bought a few of those plain white boxes with no labels or brand and they were junk. I will never try to buy generic HGH again.
Those boxes you show in the pic are identical to riptropins, and I always had very good luck with them. Havent had Rips in quite a while, thats great to see them back as this new name.

HGH has a lot of mistique and misconceptions, I think the majority of that comes from those unlabeled "white box , blue top green top " stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
You guys make GH sound right exciting all over again. Very near 40, its getting close to time to experiment.

I ordered grey tops from a place but I actually got Kefis. What do you think about Kefis?

At first when I saw "grey top" I was worried, but I see now that thats the actual brands name. In the past I have bought a few of those plain white boxes with no labels or brand and they were junk. I will never try to buy generic HGH again.
Those boxes you show in the pic are identical to riptropins, and I always had very good luck with them. Havent had Rips in quite a while, thats great to see them back as this new name.

HGH has a lot of mistique and misconceptions, I think the majority of that comes from those unlabeled "white box , blue top green top " stuff.

LOL....like I said, I was mistaken the first time I heard the name of the brand as well. My guy carries generics in a plain white box as well, so when he said I'll hook you up with some "grey tops"...I was like WTF?? You know I don't mess with generics. That's when he explained everything to me...that the name of the BRAND was "THE GREY TOP". Been buying from him for several years, and the first kit he gave me was free for me to try...my bros have been using them for a while, and I have to say....they are good to go. They are identical to the Rips, just have a different name. He has generics with different color bottles, but he knows I don't mess with that junk. It has to have the proper box, labels, authentication stickers, etc. Without them....you are taking a risk. A big one. I don't gamble because I have horrific luck, so I would rather pay a little bit more for the comfort of getting the real deal from my guy. White blank boxes are not as comforting. But like Bush said, one can take them out of the box and sell them in a bag. You really have to trust your source. Lucky for me I've been working with my guy for almost 8 or so years.

/V

Great read Vic. I have been hearing about these grey tops for a minute now n thought the samething you thought in the begining...great generic crap.... Then my guy comes up with some Haratropin n tells me it's the new Rips, but I have been very hesitant to make a move. Looks like grey tops are the way to go.

This stuff is off the hook great!! Actually, they are the same thing as the old Rips....just have a different name. Something to do about a license I believe. My GH guy who is local, told me Rips are no longer being made, and that his distributor told him that these are the same thing as the overdosed Rips we all grew to love....with prices I can live with!!

And after testing a few bottles, I knew right away that the stuff is the same. I'm no longer buying Serostim, even though Sero has more IUs per kit....the kits are about even since these are overdosed. I'll probably start using again ED in a few more weeks. Waiting for a few kits to arrive. THIS STUFF IS GTG!!! Here is what they look like....

116mgb4.jpg

/V

Geeee I wonder who was the old who told you via pm about how good they were supposed to be :callme:

Geeee I wonder who was the old who told you via pm about how good they were supposed to be :callme:

LOL....like I said, the name of the brand got me all screwed up. I think they could of come up with a better name than "The Grey Top". If you look above, I'm not the only one who got confused by it. They really are the same as the old Rips we are used to getting. I'm waiting for my batch to come in any day now. Just test, tren, and GH/IGF. No slin for now as I have to really take it easy in the gym still. Didn't get the go ahead from my doc....but fuck it, I can't live not going to the gym. It's like saying "no you can't have sex anymore". Just have to take it easy...doc did agree that GH might help me.

/V

LOL....like I said, the name of the brand got me all screwed up. I think they could of come up with a better name than "The Grey Top". If you look above, I'm not the only one who got confused by it. They really are the same as the old Rips we are used to getting. I'm waiting for my batch to come in any day now. Just test, tren, and GH/IGF. No slin for now as I have to really take it easy in the gym still. Didn't get the go ahead from my doc....but fuck it, I can't live not going to the gym. It's like saying "no you can't have sex anymore". Just have to take it easy...doc did agree that GH might help me.

/V

Nice. I have some on the way myself. Can't wait to try them out. Sick new avatar btw!

Yup! Can't wait to run these either! Both yall avatars just make me sick! No homo! :winkfinger:

I was without my Greys for a while, but now I'm back on the GH train!!!! My back was REALLY killing me for the short time that I stopped, but now that my guy has them in stock again, I feel so much better!! OH YEA!!!!:ohyeah::ohyeah:

/V

Back