• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"The Grey Top" my new favorite HGH!

IML Gear Cream!
I was without my Greys for a while, but now I'm back on the GH train!!!! My back was REALLY killing me for the short time that I stopped, but now that my guy has them in stock again, I feel so much better!! OH YEA!!!!:ohyeah::ohyeah:

/V

your avator look great..huge guy..
WOW

How many people ran these so far? I Wanna run gh. @10+ iu ED

Sent From Hell Via Droid X2

I'm on the greys! LOL 10iu would make my cry...I would not be able to move. Lots of my bros are running them.

/V

How many people ran these so far? I Wanna run gh. @10+ iu ED

Sent From Hell Via Droid X2

I've started a 2.5iu daily dose to help with healing and an better overall quality of life. Seeing some major improvements!

This stuff is off the hook great!! Actually, they are the same thing as the old Rips....just have a different name. Something to do about a license I believe. My GH guy who is local, told me Rips are no longer being made, and that his distributor told him that these are the same thing as the overdosed Rips we all grew to love....with prices I can live with!!

And after testing a few bottles, I knew right away that the stuff is the same. I'm no longer buying Serostim, even though Sero has more IUs per kit....the kits are about even since these are overdosed. I'll probably start using again ED in a few more weeks. Waiting for a few kits to arrive. THIS STUFF IS GTG!!! Here is what they look like....

116mgb4.jpg

/V

Hello Bro... you have tested it... and your final opinion please ?
My source "suppliers" want send it to me... But i don't no...
Thanks

Tt

IML Gear Cream!
Just be VERY careful....LOTS of fake kits going around. Make sure you get the real deal. I've seen two fakes so far...KNOW YOUR SOURCE!

/V

Just be VERY careful....LOTS of fake kits going around. Make sure you get the real deal. I've seen two fakes so far...KNOW YOUR SOURCE!

/V

How are you spotting them? Loose powder and no vacuum in vial?

Paxton has not had Greys in a looooooong time. And, something happened. Not sure what....be careful.

/V

I usually run both IGF & SLIN but am just running 6iu ED with my AAS protocol. Any more than 6iu now and I can't get a full proper workout because I can't get a good grip around a bar....even with straps. I used to be able to handle over 10iu a day when I was younger. Now.....not a chance. Especially with these overdosed Greys.

/V

How many iu's a day are you running,and are you running any IGF-1 with it.

Once you get a hold of the real greys your not going to want to run that generic stuff ever again, but like victor said lot of fakes out there so be careful who you deal with and don't throw your money away ..

Hey brothers I have a question. I was going to start a thread but so many HGH users are on this thread I figured I would ask in here. Ive ran several cycles but this is my first time using HGH specifically the greys!!!! Anyways my wife will be using a anti aging dose and I even though starting at 2iu's will be running something a little higher. I know it takes months to start seeing results and I'm in now rush for that. I'm curious though how long does it take before you start to feel hgh for me and wife? I'm specifically talking about the increased energy,better mood,just a general sense of well being? Also for people with back pain and or joint pain to how long before you have relief from this. I know everyone is different but I'm just trying to get a idea. All the research I do just tells you it takes 3-6 months to start seeing results but I'm not asking that. Anyways any info appreciated thanks guys.

Also for people with back pain and or joint pain to how long before you have relief from this.

Hi bro ! For this problem my friend use the peptide TB 500... This is the best for this problem, in 2/3 week the pain stop...
And I don't no for the HGH, i have never used it, i want start whit 4iu / day whit the cycle "Red Baron". (insuline / IGF1 . T3) + AAS.

Hi bro ! For this problem my friend use the peptide TB 500... This is the best for this problem, in 2/3 week the pain stop...
And I don't no for the HGH, i have never used it, i want start whit 4iu / day whit the cycle "Red Baron". (insuline / IGF1 . T3) + AAS.
I'm going to look into this thanks for the info bud

Red has a few good protocols listed out there....but they are light years ahead for a novice user. Even my protocol with AAS/GH/SLIN is NOT for an average /...his protocols are for experienced bros. Please be careful!

/V

Red has a few good protocols listed out there....but they are light years ahead for a novice user. Even my protocol with AAS/GH/SLIN is NOT for an average /...his protocols are for experienced bros. Please be careful!

/V

Ok thanks, i want used this, whit "RED BARON" protocol... ^^

Back