• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"The Grey Top" my new favorite HGH!

Hey Brothers,
been away for a bit taking care of a sick parent. I have stuck bye my pct protocol after wrapping up my cycle. i have had to drop my hgh dose a little more as my hands were hurting pretty good. Greys are no joke :) anyhow still at 4 iu and hands tingling but not hurting when i lift or work as much. stay hear for a bit , adjust if need be.
This weeks bloods show back to my normal hypo levels 252 :(
Would you fellows just hang hear for a bit or go ahead right back with prescribed TRT dose ??? My script for trt is 200 mg every 10 days. I feel good like my normal off season/off cycle self. Gonads are full. Kept all of clean weight and still at 10% bf.
preeesh...

Has anyone posted blood results on these?

This is my first post so if I goofed please forgive me. Wanted to give thanks to the grey top thread it inspired me to join this site I found it respectful and I hope to gain many of you as friends.

My experience with this is

GH 20 iu for 3 months only. HRT 2x wk since 2006, synthroid 250mcg and recently Semoline 30 iu all done by M.D.

1) Age - 45
2) Height & Weight - 6' 6" 225lbs
3) Training experience - novice exp. not a beginner
4) Previous Cycle experience - None
5) Training routine - 5 days with 2 cardio
6) Cycle Goals - lean down waist line only, grow everything else which I can't seem to do

Open to any positive questions and advice thanks

Hey Brothers,
been away for a bit taking care of a sick parent. I have stuck bye my pct protocol after wrapping up my cycle. i have had to drop my hgh dose a little more as my hands were hurting pretty good. Greys are no joke :) anyhow still at 4 iu and hands tingling but not hurting when i lift or work as much. stay hear for a bit , adjust if need be.
This weeks bloods show back to my normal hypo levels 252 :(
Would you fellows just hang hear for a bit or go ahead right back with prescribed TRT dose ??? My script for trt is 200 mg every 10 days. I feel good like my normal off season/off cycle self. Gonads are full. Kept all of clean weight and still at 10% bf.
preeesh...

Drop the dose man. We get them from the same place....4iu is more like 6iu, keep that in mind. They are overdosed and that's why serum results come back so high. If you can't battle the sides after 10 days or so....lower it. If I take too much, I can't grip the bar even with straps...so it's a waste if you can't get your full training program in.

/V

Thanks brother. I dropped back to a single 3 iu early am seems to be all good. Cruising along with that and my trt script. Doing great. Was out the gym for a bit as my mother did pass away.
Back now doing great. Off aas now for 8 weeks. When i go for another cycle not sure if i should up the iu again or just keep it right where it is at 3?
Thinking i might try one more final heavy duty cycle . At 48 it seems to be impacting my RBC more as i age. Id love to cruise on some eq for a bit butt damn it gets my numbers up high & quick, SUX.

Thanks again.

Drop the dose man. We get them from the same place....4iu is more like 6iu, keep that in mind. They are overdosed and that's why serum results come back so high. If you can't battle the sides after 10 days or so....lower it. If I take too much, I can't grip the bar even with straps...so it's a waste if you can't get your full training program in.

/V

Have any of you ordered from Jintani Labs for grey tops? I have red spots from injections all over my abdomen. I've only been on for a couple weeks at 4ius daily. They itch and are a bit sore. Do I have some bad shit?

Have any of you ordered from Jintani Labs for grey tops? I have red spots from injections all over my abdomen. I've only been on for a couple weeks at 4ius daily. They itch and are a bit sore. Do I have some bad shit?

The boxes plain white? Do the bottles have labels? How about an authentication sticker? Did you verify the number on the Grey Top website?

/V

Plain white boxes. No labels. Haven't looked for a number on tops. Jintani Labs.

I've had killer results with jintani labs !! BUUUUUT to my knowledge they don't do the grey tops??? Most probably you got generic greys.sometimes known as GRAYS.
Also, i have had reaction to hgh especially in the beginning. I had to IM pin for a while in the delts and ease back in to SC and was GTG after that. In fact script hgh warns of possible skin irritation. We are assuming you using bac water?
Also try your obliques, doesn't seem to be as sensitive as abs.

Thanks for the info. I've been doing some research since I've posted this initial message and its looking like I'm having a reaction to the bac water. So I've got some sterile water and will do some delt injections as well. Thanks again for responding! !

I was running generic grey tops and had bloods done while on them at 2iu's a day. My IGF-1 was 297, which is high for my age (46). The top range on my blood test for my age limit was 264. Now mind you, these were white box, no label generics straight from China. So I believe my generics have some "pop" to them.

I have since switched over to THE Grey Tops. I'm feeling the achy hands and a little numbness in one thumb at 2iu's daily but nothing debilitating. I can't wait to test these and see where they come in at.

I have a kit of this brand I planned on using for my first cycle in 4 years but I decided to stay natty, now I want to get rid of it. I have all the paperwork and box and the serial number is proven real.

Lol

Is Vic dead ? Poor fella was desperate for pain killers a while back.

Lol

Is Vic dead ? Poor fella was desperate for pain killers a while back.

LOL....I kinda was as you now know. Couple major back operations.....but I'm working hard at trying to come back. Hope your back is doing better!

/V

Back