• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anabolic Anarchy Productions: Mike Arnold Review

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anabolic Anarchy Productions

Hi, guys. This coming week I will be logging testosterone enanthate by Anabolic Anarchy Productions. Previously a private company, most of you are probably unfamiliar with their products, so Anabolic Anarchy decided to do what any intelligent company does when making its entrance into the public arena--provide products to known community members in exchange for product reviews.

Before I agreed to take part, I asked Heavy Iron if he knew any reason why I might give this product a less than an ideal review, as I did not want to log any products which would force me to say something negative. Having used the brand off and on for years, H.I. informed me that his experience had always been positive--no problems to speak of.

That was good enough for me, so here we go. This will be a 45 day log. I will be assessing the following aspects of the product:

* Packaging & Delivery Times

* Labels & Bottling

* Oil fill levels & Consistency

* Ease of Injection (i.e. burning, post-injection soreness, etc)

* Product Potency

Hmmm......

Initial Feedback

Packaging & Delivery Times: The packaging was consistent with what I have seen from other UGL's. The gear was adequately protected and undetectable to outside observers. I don't know exactly when the package was sent out, but I know I got it in less than a week after telling H.I. I would participate in this log. I am guessing it took about 4 days for my package to arrive after APP received my order.

Labeling & Bottling: Labels were consistent with other high-quality UGL's I have seen. They were professional in appearance, were placed evenly on the bottle, and included a percentage breakdown of all ingredients (300 mg testosterone enanthate suspended in medium chain triglycerides, with 20% benzyl benzoate, and 2% benzyl alcohol). Vials used were standard. It was apparent that APP put some thought into the design of their vials, using pictures and color schemes on both their labels and caps in order to form a visibly unique and recognizable brand.

Oil Fill Level & Consistency: Fill levels were even on all vials. There appears to be at least 10 cc's in each vial, but none the less, I will keep track of the number of CC's drawn and reveal total ml count when I finish the bottle.

Oil Viscosity: Low viscosity. Pushed through a 29 g. slin pin with little resistance.

Particulate/Contamination: The oil was crystal clear and almost colorless in appearance. No visible contamination was present.

Post-Injection Pain: Using a 29 g. 1/2 inch insulin pin, I injected 1 ml (300 mg) into my left quad roughly 24 hours ago. Minor P.I.P present (barely noticeable), which is typical of MCT oil. Product completely acceptable in this regard and certainly more mild than many other UGL's I've used over the years.

Update

OK. Here's my experience so far.

I have done 3 injections, with the 3rd one being administered yesterday. If you read my prior post, you know that the 1st injection resulted in minor PIP, but the other 2 resulted in no PIP at all. Therefore, the minor PIP I experienced after the 1st injection was most likely due to hitting a sore spot or small nerve. In other words, it probably wasn't caused by the oil itself, but by the needle. Otherwise, I should have experienced at least some PIP from the last 2 injections, but it was completely absent.

The lack of PIP is indicative of proper product formulation, as it is quite common for UGL's to dump excess alcohol into their products in an effort to preserve sterility. However, in products that have been properly produced, this is completely unnecessary. For this reason, AAP scores high marks in terms of product tolerance, at least as far as this batch of Test E is concerned.

It has been about 1.5 week since I switched from Watson's Test C to AAP's Test E and so far I cannot tell a difference. I should have a pretty good idea if the product is properly dosed within about 2 weeks, as the Watson Test C will have cleared by my system by then.

Update:

OK, it has been about 2 weeks since the last update. The bottom line here is that I really can't tell any difference between the Watson test cyp I was using previously and the Test enth from AAP. I went off the Watson Test C over 3 weeks ago, so that is no no longer a factor. Dosages have remained the same since. I haven't had any PIP since the first injection and even then, that single incident was minor at worst.

Overall, I am pleased with the product and would recommend it to anyone who wants to use testosterone. I can't really find anything to complain about.

I will continue to provide updates, particularly when I open new vials or if I encounter anything noteworthy, but don't expect updates on what I had for breakfast or how many sets of lat pulldowns I did during my back workout. In my opinion, while this kind of stuff may be interesting to some, it is irrelevant to the purpose of this log. However, if your reason for reading logs like this is to be educated on the details of the product in order to make a determination on whether or not it is viable for your own personal use, you should find those answers here.

Research research and more research. Read the stickies.

IML Gear Cream!
Not trying to be a punk bro but you've got to do the homework. In the process, you will learn much as I've done and continue to do. Good luck.

Will you be reviewing any other of their products?

At this point nothing has been said about it, although I am open to doing so with certain products. Some things I just don't use anymore, but if it is something I would normally use, then I would give it a shot.

Back