• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1 year after TRT, what to do now?

jomamma007

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I'll try to keep this short
-went on TRT for a year after never recovering from Tren 4/1/13
-got off after never feeling better and my combat sport banned trt in February 2014
-came off 3/1/14
-ran power pct
2 months after Total T 420, free t 5(9-20)
3 months after total t 460 , free t 6(9-20)
Ran another power pct but stopped two weeks into serms

Ran 3rd pct of torem fonsihed 1/3/15
1 week after total t 783, free t 12(9-20)
Lh and fsh top of range
-6 weeks after pct , currently, total t 382
Estradiol 21(7-42)
Now too be fair the previous 3 days before this test I was drinking quite a bit and only ate probably 1000 calories of food a day at most.

Now its 7 weeks since pct and I'm feeling okay but not as I was before ever taking roids

Its been almost a year since coming off trt , I think maybe the fact that I have ran 3 pcta and not just let mybody heal after the first one has hindered my recovery.
I want to give my body a good 6 months without anything except healthy livings d see where I end up but I'm not sure if if this is my best bet. I know I was you and could have caused permanent damage to my hpta, but I think because I am young I can recover fairly close to what I was before.

Not really sure what's my best bet to do now.

What are your goals?

Call Anderson Silva. He beat the test for a long time. Maybe he can help.

Seriously though, what is encouraging is that with a SERM in place you can make nearly 800 ng/dL. it could mean that you can recover given enough time. Now fully recovered might mean a test level of 550 ng/dL but that is pretty much mid range normal. Grappling always made me feel tight and in shape when off even if I was hypo. All the grappling sports are great and great for you. Back in the 80s I cycles for about 3 years on and off and when I finally stopped it took over a year to recover without any PCT. There wasn't any PCT then for the most part.

Haha I enjoyed the humor, I'm a huge MMA fan.

Anyways , yes I think I can get in the 500s with exercise and diet in place. I guess I just wait it out now huh? I think all these pcts I've been doing keep jumbling up my body. I guess I'll just give myself the year to let my body do its thing.

My two cents...eat clean,use mass building exercises and stay off the alcohol and drugs.

I'm not a cycle guy....I think the concept of PCT is pointless. Either stay on the train(blast and cruise) or nothing at all.

Haha I enjoyed the humor, I'm a huge MMA fan.

Anyways , yes I think I can get in the 500s with exercise and diet in place. I guess I just wait it out now huh? I think all these pcts I've been doing keep jumbling up my body. I guess I'll just give myself the year to let my body do its thing.

I'm older now. Last time I did a full recovery was at 51 about 2 years ago. Last time I tried I was still around 260 ng/dL at 12 weeks off.

Back