• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey guys, i have a numbers question.

Ducati1098

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just completed my first 8 week cycle of Enth. Was dosing .75 on a rotating schedule of Mon, Thurs, Sun, Wed, Sat, Tues....etc. Anyhow im not off cycle and working to simplify things if possible. 2x per week schedule would be great. I would like to keep my dose the same as it seemed to offer some benefits for my needs as a Triathlete. How would you guys convert that dosing schedule i was on to a 2x per week. Not sure if i should calculate my prior dose as .75x3, or .75x2. Any insight?

Thanks

Not a mathlete that's for sure. Sorry I had to go there...Actually this is kinda complicated...but....

I would divide the total number of days in the month by 3 since you were on a E3D schedule. Then multiply by .75mls. Then divide that number by 8 since you are moving to two times a week. Four weeks a month times two is 8.

So March would be 31/3 = 10.3 x .75mls = 7.725mls/8 = .965mls twice a week. So rounding up to 1ML = more GEARS!!:daydream: Twice a week!!!

Or you can be gay and round down to 9.5mls twice a week...:(

What are your drugs of choice being a triathlete if I may ask?

Back