• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bicep tendonitis, how do you get through it

h3o

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a meet coming up April 11th and I'm having severe bicep tendonitis and it's affecting all my lifts. bench is obvious at the bottom it pinches and I can't get out of the hole. squat I can't get tight and my upper back rounds, and deads feels like my arms just going to fall off. I've backed off on weight and been very conservative, using anti inflammatory daily, and also icing alot. been also doing stretches using bands every morning and still the pain won't go away. I don't want to skip this meet cause this was going to qualify me for nationals so I could work harder through the summer. any suggestion s?

See a doctor if it is that bad.

It really sounds like you just need to take time off. Rest from the offending activity is the most important aspect of recovery from an overuse injury. I don't really see how you can train through severe tendonitis for the next 2 months without making the problem worse, especially when you keep doing things that cause pain.

^^^^ this...

Other then getting tb500... I'm sure to alot of you I sound like a brokin record but the shit worked great for me with the same issue. Iv got a thread in here somewhere about it.

I would honestly try TB500 and take 2 weeks off all arm movements that hurt. Maybe get some other peptides in there. The most pain free I've ever been was when I was on peptides. Lookin to run Hex/cjc no dac next. Hex is the shit from what I've been told.

I am currently going through the same thing but I am improving. I finally caved and went to a physical therapist. They used stim and a lot of stretching. it took about 8 weeks for it to heal completely. Right now i am trying to gain the strength back. My suggestion would be to ice it as much as you can and go get some electric stim, if possible.

I have had the same thing in my right elbow, & right bicep. I've had it for years without it really improving at all. I thought Deca would help it didnt provide any comfort while running it. Eyeing up those site-healing peptides though.

Sent From Hell Via Droid X2

Active Release brotha. swear it works. if you got one in your area. used for years in pro football. dealt with it for years. got one injection in the bi attachment to kinda calm it down so he could do his thing. He let me continue to work out through it. reps till you get a pump and quit while he worked it 2x a week. never missed a beat in the gym. Yes didn't really make any gains but i didn't lose any ! Was able to maintain my gear as well . poised and ready for gains now. no surgery or drugs.
It %$&&^% works bro ..
he calls it; ART it's basically soft tissue release .

I was reluctant & that was dumb as hell.

Back