• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Feeling Crappy Question

Argen

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,
so here's my situation... I have cruised on 300mg of test cyp for almost a 6 months not really need any estrogen blocker. Then I wanted to add some bulk so I upped the dose to 800mg of test n added adex 1mg twice a week (tues. N Thursday.) I have done this before (not in the past 6months of cruising but two years ago while cruising) so I didn't see any problems with it. Also added a 20mg of Halo prework out. Then BLAM, within two weeks I'm tired as hell from the time I wake up to the time I try n go to sleep. Sleeping isn't really working out and to top it all off my body/joints are snap, crackle n popping like Crazy. Did I kill my estrogen level or maybe to much estrogen. What do I do.? Thanks guys for just reading this maybe I deserve a kick in the ass for doing something stupid but I have done this before with awesome results, just not this time....

The side effects sound like low e2 (dry, achy joints, lethargy). I'd get blood work to see where you're at.

I though the same thing so I stopped the adex 5 days ago but only feel slightly better. One of my buddies said dbol might help if it is low e2 but I don't wanna go the other way either n wind up with high e2. Is there anything I should do till the blood work comes back

I am no professional but adding proviron seems to make me feel better at high doses of test and I can lower my AI. Suggest to lower AI and hit it 12-16 hours after pin. Proviron may do the trick alone but labs can tell all. Might be a bug you have but the joint pain sounds like your dried up. I prefer Aromasin for that reason. I have had my E2 crash and it sucked for a few days. you could bump a short ester to rebound but I would see what the labs say before jumping into more gears.

Typically I don't like to make any adjustments before getting blood work. I would have kept everything constant and got blood work done ASAP. That way you know where you were on the current protocol before you made changes. It just makes it easier to figure out what adjustments need to be made.

Bloodwork is a must...learn from this.

Ok, thank you guys. Blood will be drawn hopefully tomorrow, thank u again n Yes I learning from this as we speak

So I found out my doctor retired two months ago...lovely I do have insurance should I try n find another or just go to a online test site? I'm not educated in the test field and am learning right now I really should be. A mistake that won't be make again. Online would be a lot quicker but is
Testosterone, Total and Free
Insulin
Estradiol
FSH and LH
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
DHEA,S
will be enough to test or should I include... HgH n igf-1
thanks guys!!

Just ask for a CBC but make sure you get all the test numbers(Total,free,SBHG,FSH,LH) and get the sensitive Estradial test. If you plan on using gear long term, you need to know how read your labs and make intelligent decisions based on the data. You should know as much if not more than your doctor.

privatemdlabs.com or labsmd.com (for cheap readings for TT over 1500ng/dL). Get the female hormone panel. It will include everything you need. Add the sensitive estradiol assay on top of it.

IML Gear Cream!
your estrogen is most likely high..1mg adex 2 x ew on 800mg of test is in most cases not enough to keep you in range..coupled with halo which is has high liver toxicity defiantly could have added to or be the problem..

your estrogen is most likely high..1mg adex 2 x ew on 800mg of test is in most cases not enough to keep you in range..coupled with halo which is has high liver toxicity defiantly could have added to or be the problem..

There is your professional answer.:winkfinger:

Back