• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hair Loss

blazeftp

Be Genetically Different
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well Guys as i progress through my 20's i seem to find myself catching up with the rest of the males in my family with the dreaded receding hairline. Having my first cycle under my belt and looking to doing more i wanted your advice on fighting back ? So far i have got myself some Avodart and Minoxidil to try for 6 month and see how it goes.

Anyone had any experience and succsess with frontal balding ? With myself its on the one side which is even more annoying.

Thanks again guys !!!

Nizoral shampoo seems to help. I'm also front loading tb500 for a back injury, but I think it might be helping my hairline as well!

So far i've been using Caffine Shampoo. Minoxidil twice a day and Avodart EOD.

Results so far ?

Rogaine will slow it down. A fair size dose of Biotin seems to help.

.. besides smoking weed , the only other thing I'd recommend is prayer....[good luck with that]... you can always wear a 'Hair Hat'....

hair-hats.jpg

.. as you can see, some guys look great wearing one..... thank me later....

I take finasteride

It's sold in the US under the name Propecia

I've been taking it for 18 years.

I actually grew hair back that was thinning. I started shedding like a dog at 25 after having a thick head of hair. I grew my hair long on top and slicked it back with gel. I hated it.

I went to the Dermatologist a couple of times.

I tried Rogainse but it's a liquid and you can never apply it evenly.

Then in 1998, Propecia was released on the market by Merck, as it was approved by the FDA (or similar agency).

The many independent studies support it.

I've never had side-effects, but google them and consult a doctor if you're inclined to start taking it.

It's a 1 mg pill that can be taken on an empty stomach.

In the US, it's about $60 per month (unfortunately).

Well Guys as i progress through my 20's i seem to find myself catching up with the rest of the males in my family with the dreaded receding hairline. Having my first cycle under my belt and looking to doing more i wanted your advice on fighting back ? So far i have got myself some Avodart and Minoxidil to try for 6 month and see how it goes.

Anyone had any experience and succsess with frontal balding ? With myself its on the one side which is even more annoying.

Thanks again guys !!!

If it caused with genes, I'm not sure that it's possible to stop this process at all. However you can make it much slow and not so bad in many ways. I agree with other recommendations here, rogaine is a nice decision, also propecia, it's even more effective :winkfinger: In some cases when the process is "small" such recommendations as in this article on machohairstyles can be really helpful too :nerd: As I heard from other guys who struggle with this problem, the good-quality beauty products, taking vitamins and using different natural oils for regular masks and massages are very useful, you can also combine them effectively with taking propecia or rogaine :winkfinger:

13525545_994707780642540_1684001813_n-650x701.jpg

Green tea juice is a nice solution too, I know one guy who restored his hair with using it really cool but that took many months. And of course you can make a hair transplantation but it's necessary only when the hair loss is really massive :thinking:

Unless your head is shaped like an eggplant just embrace the baldness.

IML Gear Cream!
I take finasteride

It's sold in the US under the name Propecia

I've been taking it for 18 years.

I actually grew hair back that was thinning. I started shedding like a dog at 25 after having a thick head of hair. I grew my hair long on top and slicked it back with gel. I hated it.

I went to the Dermatologist a couple of times.

I tried Rogainse but it's a liquid and you can never apply it evenly.

Then in 1998, Propecia was released on the market by Merck, as it was approved by the FDA (or similar agency).

The many independent studies support it.

I've never had side-effects, but google them and consult a doctor if you're inclined to start taking it.

It's a 1 mg pill that can be taken on an empty stomach.

In the US, it's about $60 per month (unfortunately).

http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/finasteride/

Hair loss is definitely down to your genes, but I got advice from a dermatologist who suggested Nizoral and Caffine shampoo, the Nizoral worked slightly better with me, I'll keep using what works best.

Don't worry about it. shave it all. Life is a lot simpler after that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back