• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bloodwork (definitely worried)

mwade18

swollen
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I went to any lab test now a week ago and got estrogen, free t, and total t checked. I got results in yesterday and was completely shocked because I haven't ran anything in over a year. I was taking hcgenerate for a while, but didn't think it would convert to estrogen. Normal range for estrogen is 130 or less pg/ml and mine was 362. Normal range for free t is 35-155 pg/ml, and normal range for total t was 250-1100 ng/dl and mine was 472. I have had no signs or symptoms of me having high estrogen, other than not being able to get up (but I have no gf so I'm not too stressed) I'm very lean, jawline is still there, sex drive is still sky high, and I haven't lost any strength at all. I just didn't know if it was an error on their end or not. Help would be appreciated, thanks

High E2 can hinder your ability to achieve erections.

Are you on tren? Under the estrogen numbers does it say Roche ECLIA Methodology? If so tren can really inflate the numbers. I had a test like this on tren. If your estrogen was really that high you would have tits and probably start lactating lol.

That test looks low if your on a cycle... Did you just come off?

I have never taken tren and I've been off test for a year now. They did test for total estrogens and not just estradiol. Could that be the reason why it's so high? And would you recommend running nolvadren or should I get adex

Adex is an aromitase inhibitor. That means it slows your body from turning test into estrogen. Your test is pretty low so that might not be the exact issue. I would definitely get on adex or even letro because it is stronger. Nolva is a SERM so that can help reverse/prevent gyno by blocking the estrogen receptors. It does nothing to lower your estrogen. So you don't want to run it threw a cycle. Either way get some letro and nolva. That will help lower that estro and prevent it from becoming gyno. Being that your estrogen is that high I am surprised you don't have gyno yet.

Hopefully that gets you going. I am not an expert on this so hopefully a real vet that has dealt with this before can chime in and confirm or adjust my advice.

Back