• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blast Update. Some shitty pics.

IML Gear Cream!
Also are you insinuating that AAS caused my acid reflux?

I've had that far before even training.

Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
============================
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

To me it looks like you have a lot of talent but you are sort of all over the lot. You could probably make great gains with a hap hazard diet, training and heavy drug use but i would imagine if you got serious and tightened everything up you could do a lot better. just my 2 cents. Could be you are 35 and have been at this for 12 years and then I would understand the dosages. Or could be you are in this a few years and just show fast gains and some talent and got hung up on more is better and that's mostly what matters.

Also are you insinuating that AAS caused my acid reflux?

I've had that far before even training.

[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;

I had it too. I got rid of it by process of elimination. Some foods caused it. Mostly stay away from processed goods, heavy coffee use and try not to over feed at one meal, rather spread it out. It gets worse and worse over time and can trigger all sorts of other problems like asthma. Just use your head and observe what the triggers are and you can correct it. Never said it was AAS. Rather a style of diet more than likely. Also sometimes if you go toxic from too much AAS it can make it hard on the sytem including digesting and gastric emptying.

I had it too. I got rid of it by process of elimination. Some foods caused it. Mostly stay away from processed goods, heavy coffee use and try not to over feed at one meal, rather spread it out. It gets worse and worse over time and can trigger all sorts of other problems like asthma. Just use your head and observe what the triggers are and you can correct it. Never said it was AAS. Rather a style of diet more than likely. Also sometimes if you go toxic from too much AAS it can make it hard on the sytem including digesting and gastric emptying.

I already have had asthma my whole life too lol that's coincidentally unfortunate.

I always had to use a nebulizer as a kid and I have and have had scripts for the the 'buterols and flovent and symbicort.

It's improved gradually over time.

I'm still naturally handicapped with cardio but I try to compensate

To me it looks like you have a lot of talent but you are sort of all over the lot. You could probably make great gains with a hap hazard diet, training and heavy drug use but i would imagine if you got serious and tightened everything up you could do a lot better. just my 2 cents. Could be you are 35 and have been at this for 12 years and then I would understand the dosages. Or could be you are in this a few years and just show fast gains and some talent and got hung up on more is better and that's mostly what matters.

Well my doses in this thread aren't a great reflection of my prior AAS and or DS use, but I'm not going to say I need doses that high because my best gains were off of like 400mg test for 12 weeks

Just had a big meal.

Gonna hit back today.

Ate:

-6 slices dbl protein toast with margarine

-two strips of breaded salmon using dbl protein bread crumbs+ eggs + flour and a deep fryer with clean oil every time.

-about 2 cups of mashed taters with asparagus mixed in

-a pouch of peanuts

-1/4 gal whole milk

Dose ghb at 15 ml Ed to sleep like the dead lol

Most follistatin is bullshit and too expensive for the risk. Legit igf, mgf, and ghrp's are out there tho

Where on earth do you get ghb from? You can also die if you throw up and on your back.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where on earth do you get ghb from? You can also die if you throw up and on your back.....

Got some in my van out back

Does this smell like chloroform to you???

It is also used in date rapes sooooo.....

You don't say?
How do you know?
Do you know from experience?
You make me nervous....

Today did some back and shoulders

-bent over lat pulls (using straps for the end)
-back flys with dumbells laying on my stomach on the bench
-barbell shrugs with straps
-cable pull downs 4' 6" bent handle bar
-sitting dumbell shrugs
-shoulder press with barbell
-shoulder flys
-bent over shoulder flys
-rotating shoulder dumbell press
-cable lat pulls

And after that I fucked around doing calves again. One is so flat. The other is okay. I try to hit them more frequently than other parts lately.

Ate some junkish food.

I ate what looked like 4 pounds, of chicken riggies

IML Gear Cream!
Just did some triceps for 30 min. quick then ate after.

Did:

-Skullcrushers
-Reverse grip skulls
-very close grip bench
-dumbell extensions laying down and overhead
-dips
-cable triceps extensions
-dip push down machine

And I think that's it

Ate:

4 cups mashed potatoes with asparagus and Turkey and peas all mixed in a bowl

1/4 gal. Whole milk

1 tuna melt made with dbl protein bread, margarine, sharp cheddar cheese, & pepperjack

1 small cup of BCAA drink

Staring at my jug of slin.... decisions decisions....

Pinned 630mg tren and 600mg test

Test will stay at 1.2g EW but I'll entertain the idea of raising the tren gradually based on my prostate and BP.

I don't like low test high tren it makes me feel like shit and my weiner doesn't work good on it.

213.4 lbs after eating.

Not gonna lie.

I had cheeseburger helper.
Alot of it.
With whole milk.

real whole-food isn't cheap... all and any of the PED's are cheap compared to the cost of food... even in bulk.

Fish and other meats are ridiculous plus the bread is like 10 bones a loaf.

Camera is on a 2011 phone sorry if my pics look like shit.

I had the camera propped on a shelf right next to me.

The contrast and shadow is edited so I'm much softer looking in outside light.

Inb4 angles

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427140128837.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427140128837.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 43
  • uploadfromtaptalk1427140150948.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427140150948.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 43
I also pin water base In my balls.

Seems legit

Seems legit

:]

Going to make food and consider a short jog after.

I ran out of buds, which sucks for several reasons, but primarily because it helps with the Tren frustrations, & because of the appetite benefits;

I snapped at this girl today because she was complaining that it hurt when I was pulling her hair too hard.

It's already hard enough to finish on tren.

I feel bad now cause she like apologized and she didn't actually genuinely do anything wrong...

Mary Jane keeps me sane when trenning hard.

Anyway I'm going to eat:
-6 slices of dbl protein oatnut toast with margarine
-1/4 gal whole milk
-left over shake n bake pork
-1 cup applesauce

213.4 lbs after eating.

Not gonna lie.

I had cheeseburger helper.
Alot of it.
With whole milk.

real whole-food isn't cheap... all and any of the PED's are cheap compared to the cost of food... even in bulk.

Fish and other meats are ridiculous plus the bread is like 10 bones a loaf.

Camera is on a 2011 phone sorry if my pics look like shit.

I had the camera propped on a shelf right next to me.

The contrast and shadow is edited so I'm much softer looking in outside light.

Inb4 angles

I remember someone accused you of synthol while back?

I remember someone accused you of synthol while back?

Yes.

I'm not sure why.

I wouldn't even mind trying it once

If someone pays for the seo I'll do a log on it though lol

I'm not paying $250 for cosmetic oil.

Regardless of what anyone ever tells you, you'll never TRULY know what they are actually doing to their body.

Everyone lies just as casually as they breathe.

IML Gear Cream!
Appetite really got it's ass kicked over night. Cutting down on all acidic things drastically.

I have no desire to make a meal atm so I'm going to stuff my shriveled stomach with left over chicken riggies and whole milk.

I think I'll do some legs today.

I'll just probably isolate with machines then hit compound movements like squats, and calf raises with a barbell.

I like to do 3 plates for calves. I'm just keeping them at a comfortable weight so I can still get a good contraction.

I'll have to get groceries and I desperately need to try peps for once and start running loads of ghrp-6 so I can't keep my appetite consistent.

Plus I'm quite hungry atm cause I scraped and smoked a little res.

Appetite really got it's ass kicked over night. Cutting down on all acidic things drastically.

I have no desire to make a meal atm so I'm going to stuff my shriveled stomach with left over chicken riggies and whole milk.

I think I'll do some legs today.

I'll just probably isolate with machines then hit compound movements like squats, and calf raises with a barbell.

I like to do 3 plates for calves. I'm just keeping them at a comfortable weight so I can still get a good contraction.

I'll have to get groceries and I desperately need to try peps for once and start running loads of ghrp-6 so I can keep my appetite consistent.

Plus I'm quite hungry atm cause I scraped and smoked a little res.

Sorry for the empty quote post idk why tf that happened at all.

So I took caffeine for the first time in awhile at 200mg earlier and wanted to do more so I went back and randomly did delts tris and biceps

lol aka the douchebag split.

I did:

-shoulder flys
-bent over shoulder flys
-shoulder press
-rotating shoulder press
-skullcrushers
-reverse grip skulls
-preacher curls
-hammer curls
-cable curls with bench angled for full range of motion and 100% contraction so I can really 'feel' it.

And other stuff I forget.

The workout was about 45 min. Give or take a few.

I squeeze/flex each muscle throughout the whole range of motion.

I've heard many say that's what they swear by and I love it.

eating some more trash rn because it's easier to eat when my appetite is off.... I'm stressing over a new job I need to get and the rent went up a lot....

I need to get alot done by april 1rst I'm freaking out and tren isn't really helping so buds need to smoked 24/7 for the anxiety... and appetite.... and just cause.

Eating like 3 lbs of riggies and a small can of spaghetti and meatballs lol

Whole milk of course. Plus a small glass of BCAA.

I need to get my shit together real quick before I have a public tren-meltdown somewhere lol.

Grrrrreat............ trensomnia pops out it's ugly little bastard head.

Fuck benadryl....where's the seroquil at??

Pinned delts

-test e 500mg 1ml
-test p 100mg 1ml
-tren e 630mg 3ml

2cc in each delt.

Smooth. No leakage.

one was a 22g 1" for right delt and the other a 23g 3/4" for the significantly flatter left delt.

About to finish up some chicken and about 3 grilled cheeses on dbl protein bread with pepperjack cheese.

1/4 gal whole milk

Grrrrreat............ trensomnia pops out it's ugly little bastard head.

You're running too much tren silly man

I know lol;

It's only for about 5-6 more weeks though

I always assume gear is about 2/3 as potent as the pharm stuff if not 1/2 or less for some things.

But this whole blast is just a tren experiment in essence.

I always just deal with the sides but they are no longer intense like they used to be.

The first time I ran tren, it was pure hell for weeks 4-8 of the 16 wk cycle

I always said the bunk bottle of tren I previously had was a blessing in disguise lol

Back