• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adex while Cruising on 250 Test E?

Soujerz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you guys dose your Adex while cruising?

I've been doing 250mg Test E 1x a week and Adex at .5mg E3D, feel good, libido is up, no gyno issues or bloating. Gonna get bloods in another 3-4 weeks to really see how things are.

I use to skimp on the AI dose. I had a bad rebound with adex. I would skip too many days in a row thinking .5mg would do the job. Shit would just build up. I never got physical sides. But the mental sides were fucking bullshit. I take 25mg-50mg of nolvadex everyday now. I feel much better. Way more level headed. No rebound.

I got angry/depressed/horny/jealous all at the same time....you name it. Not a hint of gyno though...fucking estrogen.

.5 on the adex seems a little high for such a low dose of test. Bloods will tell the real story though.

EVERYONE is different....this talk is meaningless without blood work. Adex is the proper AI to use though....

/V

I take .4mgs of adex daily with my cruise dose of 300mgs(150 x 2) of test a week. I've gotten blood work many times but never with Estrogen levels. I use liquid form. No bloat, no tits, and all blood work comes back great exept for hemo levels. But I donate every 8-10 weeks so that is always good now too.

Back