25% Off Black Friday Sale

Yes Virginia, They All Want to Bang You

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yes Virginia, They All Want to Bang You

Back to the Beginning: Yes Virginia, They All Want to Bang You.
    You'll note that a man has one ladder while a female has two. The man is lacking a "friends ladder." The man's ladder reflects the conventional wisdom that a man generally only wants one thing. That's because the conventional wisdom is correct. This leads us back to the conclusion that many women I have explained this to find so distasteful:

IF A MAN FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS

Many women want to argue this point and say things like " I have lots of guy friends." Maybe. There are exactly 3 cases Intellectual Whores has identified whereby a guy and a girl can be friends:
    1)The guy is gay
    2)The guy does not find you attractive.
    3)The guy already has a woman much higher than you on the ladder
    Even Nietzsche knew this. Most guys know this intuitively. Most girls doubt. I have a challenge for all of you girls who still doubt. Pick a guy who does not meet any of the criterion on the above list that you think is your friend. Then ask yourself this question: If you were both alone at his place one night, and you excused yourself to the bathroom and came out naked and asked him to have sex with you would he:
    1)Tell you he doesn't want to risk the beautiful friendship you have created with messy physical entanglements.
    2)Comply

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

haha DG great men think alike
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

You Lack Intensity!!!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Is this even in dispute?? It can't be. I have been trying to have women understand this for years.
    By the way you can look for me to cover this topic and many others in my upcoming book, "How Men Think: Get It Right Bitch". ha ha, I hope you all like the title.

Rep Points

haha what's trish's last name?
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

You Lack Intensity!!!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Stratus, as in Stratussfaction baby yeah!