• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yes Virginia, They All Want to Bang You

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Back to the Beginning: Yes Virginia, They All Want to Bang You.
You'll note that a man has one ladder while a female has two. The man is lacking a "friends ladder." The man's ladder reflects the conventional wisdom that a man generally only wants one thing. That's because the conventional wisdom is correct. This leads us back to the conclusion that many women I have explained this to find so distasteful:

IF A MAN FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS

Many women want to argue this point and say things like " I have lots of guy friends." Maybe. There are exactly 3 cases Intellectual Whores has identified whereby a guy and a girl can be friends:
1)The guy is gay
2)The guy does not find you attractive.
3)The guy already has a woman much higher than you on the ladder
Even Nietzsche knew this. Most guys know this intuitively. Most girls doubt. I have a challenge for all of you girls who still doubt. Pick a guy who does not meet any of the criterion on the above list that you think is your friend. Then ask yourself this question: If you were both alone at his place one night, and you excused yourself to the bathroom and came out naked and asked him to have sex with you would he:
1)Tell you he doesn't want to risk the beautiful friendship you have created with messy physical entanglements.
2)Comply

haha DG great men think alike:hehe:

Is this even in dispute?? It can't be. I have been trying to have women understand this for years.
By the way you can look for me to cover this topic and many others in my upcoming book, "How Men Think: Get It Right Bitch". ha ha, I hope you all like the title.

haha what's trish's last name?

Back