• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is it really ethical to donate blood on AAS

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know some people do, and I'm pretty sure I need to but in sure they ask about injectable drug use. I would want some 10year old girl getting blood containing aas.
Opinions???

huge misconception . donating blood will save someones life. your aas use will not affect them.

I guess if your concerned about it you could donate right before you pin, but your blood should be higher on red blood cells during cycle which is mainly what they want

I struggle with this all the time. I rationalize it, that 1 pin of test will not really harm a person. Plus there are those guys that are naturally on the high side with test levels. like close to 1000. what about these guys? If it was a big concern they would check for test levels before adding it to the stock pile of O neg. Perhaps the blood is gender specific in regards to transfusions?

For those of you who have donated, do they ask about injectable drug use? (I would have to imagine they do) for whatever reason, I'd feel better if I didn't have to lie about it.

Also, considering I'm using short esters(prop and phenylpropionate) there may not be much active hormone by the time the blood got to someone anyway, but I have no idea how fast they typically use the blood

Your one pint of blood (the donating limit) is not going to make. Different in someone's several liters..
Your aas use had no bearing on donating or not. .otherwise gender woukd be factored in because natural test in men is ten times womens..but gender isn't factored in and HRT isn't on the list of restricted medications

(ditto)

Your one pint of blood (the donating limit) is not going to make. Different in someone's several liters..
Your aas use had no bearing on donating or not. .otherwise gender woukd be factored in because natural test in men is ten times womens..but gender isn't factored in and HRT isn't on the list of restricted medications

Hey man,
if it makes you feel better you can always go to a hematologist and pay for a phlebotomy and they throw in an incinerator.?

Like someone said before, men have much higher levels of testosterone naturally than women. Just don't share your steroid needles and give them disease tainted blood. Clean high test blood is better than none, ask the person dying on table in emergency room if they care then. Now if your on 1000mgs of tren and dnp maybe that will fuck someone up I don't know I'm not a doctor, but I doubt a person on low to mid amounts of AAS who doesnt share needles will mess someone up with their one pint of blood.

IML Gear Cream!
and if your that concerned just go on TRT for a few weeks before donation. That way AAS will mostly clear from system and men have test in blood anyway.

I wouldn't mind running a cycle of phil heaths blood lol

============================
Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
============================
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

You're fine to donate. Even high doses of several anabolics will make no difference when it comes to a pint of blood. They will ask you via survey if you use injectable substances outside of a doctors prescription. ALWAYS CHECK NO. Lie if you must. The recipient of the blood will not care if you use steroids because your blood will be saving their life.

They are more concerned about viral infections from needle sharing, and the misconception in the medical community is that if its not done in a clinical environment then we're heathens. Haha.

Seriously, the blood clinics are not giving whole blood to the patients, they will be taking the red blood cells, platelets, or plasma and discarding the rest of your donation. So the hormone content is of little consequence to the end user if you are free of viral infections.

They are more concerned about viral infections from needle sharing, and the misconception in the medical community is that if its not done in a clinical environment then we're heathens. Haha.

Seriously, the blood clinics are not giving whole blood to the patients, they will be taking the red blood cells, platelets, or plasma and discarding the rest of your donation. So the hormone content is of little consequence to the end user if you are free of viral infections.
Lol, even though some trt doctors let patients self inject...makes no sense.

Back