• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test dosage question

chrisr116

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I have been a member here for a few years but rarely, if ever have posted. I just read up on lab tests from time to time, it's my favorite section of the forum. Anyways, I started running some Norma Test E 250mg amps for trt. One pin of one amp a week. When it comes time for bloods to confirm quality, where do you guys think it should read on serum levels? Maybe 1000ng/dl? I know at 300mg a week for 6 weeks on the 6th day following last pin, I should come in at 1370 or so, if I remember correctly. Thanks for any input you guys can provide.

As long as you follow the same schedule with labs for yourself, that would be the best way. At least you can replicate that every single time, and there will be no variables as if your compared it to other people who "say" they did the same thing. Everybody can guess, but everybody is different. I've personally came in over >1500 at 250mg 7 days after last pin with a natural level of 450 something.

Well that depends on a number of factors. HCG? AI? Body fat? And countless other factors...

My personal experience... I'm between 1400 - 1500 with 250 mgs per week with Normas, & with HCG and AI.

It depends on the person, and in my opinion has a lot to do with metabolism, body fat %, and your liver health. The more T converting to DHT & e2, the less T.

Those are great points guys and I appreciate the information

Thanks Glycomann.

Back