• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sensitive Nipples on TRT

Lost Grizzly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been having issues with my nipples being sensitive for a while now and am not sure what the problem is.
Here is a little back ground that has lead me to where I am at now. I have never done any injectable testosterone until I was put on TRT 17 months ago. Prior to that I did two pro-hormone cycles one about 2 years ago and the first 9 years ago. I am mid 40?s and in decent shape guessing to be 17-18% body fat.
I lift 5-6 times per week and do cardio 3-4 times per week, but my diet pretty must is ok meaning not good, but not bad.

Before TRT my Test was 430ish so back in Nov 2013 my Dr put me on TRT using a Gel for the first month. Starting in Dec 2013 I went to injectable at .5 per week. By the month of Feb 2014 I reported to my Dr that my nipples were feeling sensitive and he didn?t want to offer me anything for it. By the end of Mar 2014 he tested me again and I got a score of Test 800 range and wanted to leave thing alone.
I decided that I would ditch that Dr and go with an online clinic Defy. Defy seemed like they were going to be more aggressive in getting my max T score as high as possible and also combat any Estrogen issues as well. So I started with Defy in Mar 2014.
My first blood work with Defy was Testosterone 800 and Estrogen 63. Out the gate they prescribe me with 1ml per week of testosterone and 500iu of Hcg twice per week and anastrozole w/dim at .5mg per week to combat any estrogen issues. I only took .7ml per week of the testosterone, because I knew 1ml would put me way over the limit.
Sometime in May I complained about my nipples still being sensitive so they upped my AI to .5mg twice per week. By Jun 2014 they tested my blood and my test was 1200 and estrogen was 20 so they wanted to drop me down to .9 per week even though I was only taking .7 lol. So I continued at .7 per week and banked the rest. 4 week before they wanted me to give blood again I dropped down to .5 per week and landed a score of 950 test and Estro of 14 this was in Sept 2014. All along my nipples were still felling sensitive and I started to feel some small lumps about the size of the M&M?s candy around my nipples. Somewhat stumped since my Estro went from 63 to 20 to 14.
So again my blood was tested in Dec 2014 and my Testosterone was 1000 and estro was an 8. Since my estro was such a low number of 8 they wanted me to go back to .5mg of Anastrozole per week despite my nipples still being sore.
By Jan 2015 I was doing a little research and can across Caber (Cabergoline) and figured I would give it a try. I dosed .5mg every 3rd day from Jan 29th for two weeks. Hell the first dose just about killed the sensitive feeling that I was having. By the second dose the sensitive feeling was gone and within two weeks the small lumps were gone. So now almost 2 months later the sensitive feeling is returning and is has me stumped as to what I need to do. I couldn?t imagine attempting to run a high test only cycle with this condition.

Any ideas?

People sometimes have a condition where the pituitary gland produces too much prolactin...or your brain isn't producing enough dopamine. Sounds like your case. You could try taking over the counter l-dopa. Also start eating foods with a lot of tyrosine in them.

Or you could try to get your doctor to put you on Letrozole instead of arimidex and caber. Letrozole is harsh though. Or just use Anti-P drugs. You may have to stay on Anti-prolactin drugs your whole life if changing your diet doesn't work.

I am now getting fluid out of my nipple if I squeeze it. This can't be good.

dont stimulate (play) with it too much.... maybe look at prami?

Are you still using the caber now?

I started once I saw the fluid on the left nip and that has seem to make it stop and the sensitivity has gone down. I am using .5mg e3 day. The right side is as normal as can be.

I started once I saw the fluid on the left nip and that has seem to make it stop and the sensitivity has gone down. I am using .5mg e3 day. The right side is as normal as can be.
Good deal...

youch man - glad you cleared that up, I'm super anxious about that happening to me. Got a good stock of ancillaries at all times

Back