• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Journey to perfect physique journal

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah still sickie! Got some more goodies from Gorilla Gold though!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick sick blech! Next week I am in a hotel all week so hope the gym is good.

A little better today. Tried to get in a full body workout in case there is no gym at my hotel. What I did was:

Flat bench press: 3 sets of 8

Squats: 3 sets of 8

Preacher curls: 3 sets 8

Tricep push downs: 3 sets 8

Pull ups: 3 sets as many in 1 minute

Dumbbell shrugs: 3 sets 8

Calf raises: 3 sets of 8

Shoulder laterals: 3 sets of 8

10 minute ab app

Ok back from a week away.....gotta get back into attack mode

Ok so second workout back from hellish trip. Meeting was fun travel was not. Getting stuck overnight blows. Anyway did legs yesterday. Was in some pain so not worth logging that. Today I did chest/back supersets and that was:

Flat bench superset with lat pull downs-5 sets 8 reps then to failure on pull downs

Incline dumbbells superset with bent over rows-5 sets of 8 each

Cable expansion superset with seated rows-5 sets of 8 each

Dips superset with pull ups-5 sets of 10 each

Was pretty tired so that was all I could do....

Back at it again today. Workout was cut short because my wife accidentally head butted a machine. She looked up with blood on her forehead and asked if it left a mark. It did. Anyway-prior to the accident:

Standing barbell curl: 3 sets 8

Chin ups: 3 sets to failure

Tricep push down: 3 sets 15

Seated behind the neck tricep extension: 3 sets of 8

Preacher curls: 4 sets 10

Cut things short so will have to make up for it later. Might redo arms on Friday...

56561b7cd258ad59025894399d4e5966.jpg

Rest day today. Gonna hit it hard again tomorrow. Bad idea to miss a week of working out like I did but good thing is I am not hurt anywhere now. Gotta get my diet back in check too.

I lied-took till today off. Leg and shoulders today. Lost a few pounds. At 177lbs now. Did:

Hack squats-3 sets of 8

Leg press-3 sets of 10

Seated calf raises-3 sets of 10

Standing leg raises-3 sets of 10

Alternating dumbbell shoulder presses-3 sets of 10

Standing lateral raises-3 sets of 10

Standing front raises-3 sets of 10

Upright row-3 sets 10

Dumbbell shrugs-3 sets of 10

Military press seated-3 sets of 10

Going to eat all day and try to get some weight back

Updates are better with pics.....even better with naked pics.....

Ok-ate all day trying to get some weight back. Chest day so I did:

Flat bench-5 sets of 10

Dumbbell flies, flat bench-5 sets of 10

Dips-5 sets of 15

Incline bench press-5 sets of 10

Pretty weak today....was all I could do....

Still eating all in site! Weight up to 179 lbs! Arms and back today! Here was the workout:

Seated hammer curl: 3 sets of 12

Straight arm push down: 5 sets of 15

Underhand cable row: 4 sets of 12

Wide grip lat pull down: 4 sets of 10

Dumbbell curls: 4 sets of 10

Barbell curls: 3 sets of 10

Cable curls: 2 sets of 20

Tricep push down: 3 sets of 15

Standing behind head tricep (something): 3 sets 15

One arm cable tricep push down: 3 sets of 10

8 minute ab app.

I think I figured out my problem.....I have been overcooking my food so all the calories are already burned....

What worked well for me years ago when I wanted to add thickness was heavy bench, deadlifts, squats, power cleans and military presses from the rack. I concentrated on those as the center piece and they worked. To this day, like after I have been off for a while and have lost size or after moving to more athletic training grappling or running I return to those and thicken up really fast. I'm still a big believer in the basic heavy movements for thickness and base. Then add some ancillaries secondary to them. I do that for 6-8 weeks and then return to more common type of training but keep the big lift in but less frequent. Anyhow that's what has worked for me. With muscle memory I have in my 50s and 1/2 gram of test I can go from 200 to 230 in 8 weeks like that. Leave out the big lifts and it takes longer. I think a big part of it is related to intensity.

Great suggestion! My issue is that so often it seems I have lots of little injuries. I will do squats but after a point bam there goes a knee, or heavy bench press and out goes my shoulder. I would love to lift heavy but my body is so beat up.

Great suggestion! My issue is that so often it seems I have lots of little injuries. I will do squats but after a point bam there goes a knee, or heavy bench press and out goes my shoulder. I would love to lift heavy but my body is so beat up.

I have to deal with that too at my age. I try to build a base with high reps for a good while first before going eventually lower in the rep range. Like for squats a couple years ago with some disk herniation and 3 knee surgeries in the past I made it a goal to get 20 reps with 315 in the free squat before going up in weight and lower in reps. I hit is and then gradually worked in the 10-12 rep range in the mid 400s. It worked. I thickened right back up and avoided injury. I can't do it year around anymore like that but you can push like taht for some months then maintain with different less stressful exercises and move on to another body part ready for some hard work. You just ahve to be smart and listen to your body as you get older.

IML Gear Cream!
Good suggestion. I will work that approach in this month and see how it goes...

After resting for 4 days I felt pretty good at the gym today. Now using 100% Gorilla Gear AAS. Am using Paxton clen, t3 and armidex currently. Gear is T400 and deca. Will be adding anadrol soon. Weight is still a little low at 177lbs this morning. What I did today was:

Deadlifts: 3 sets of 8

Squats: 3 sets of 8

Hack Squats: 3 sets of 8

Good mornings: 3 sets of 8

Calf raises: 3 sets of 8

Military press seated: 3 sets of 8

Cable laterals: 3 sets 8

Seated reverse peck deck: 3 sets of 8

Dumbbell shrugs: 3 sets of 8

Seated dumbbell shrugs: 3 sets of 8

Here is a pic of me today. Keep in mind I am about to start anadrol and maybe Tren to get size going again.

Had to back off things when I got hurt....plus last few weeks of near constant travel. Did do chest today though. I did:

Incline bench: 5 sets 12,10,5,5,3

Dips: 50 reps

Seated flys: 4 sets 12,10,5,5

Dumbbell bench: 4 sets 8,8,8,8

Incline machine: 2 sets 20

Forgot yesterday-did arms-was:

Seated hammer curls: 3 sets 12

Push downs: 5 sets 15

Seated rows: 4 sets 10

Pull ups: 3 sets 15