• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

trying a new cycle, thoughts?

bukmstr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Running test prop 75mg, mast 75mg, tren ace 75, in a blend eod, EQ 500mg weekly, want to add about 325mg of tren e and test e every 4 days, this is my 3rd cycle of using tren and love it , just wanting thoughts on my cycle also taking 50mg proviron, I only have about 8 weeks worth of the tren and test e so kinda just wanna add to this cycle running the rest of cycle for 16 wks since I'm on EQ , I'm mot new to aas , but still learning more everyday, read every post on here , thanks , I'm 45 210lbs diet is gtg bf between 12-14% varies weekly lol , sometimes the cardio just isn't there , but I'm hoping the EQ will help with that and also help with eating since tren always takes my appetite down , I mean I eat but ain't hungry , I force myself to chow down

I'm trying to gather the rationale behind your cycle and cant....it appears your taking or wanting to take these drugs just cause its what you have...that tends to not be a good plan most of the time...your all over the place with what your doing....imo from what you posted just run the tri-blend and leave it at that with a solid diet and training plan...save the rest for later down the road when your better prepared...

The test and tren e I was going to run the last 6 weeks of cycle to finish up with a long ester, to have in ssystem with EQ,only running blend for 10 wks I re read my post and wasn't. Written how I meant to explain it, I'm not running the ethanate with the blend, but to finish cycle,

I agree with S2H even after your second post. You havent stated your end goal for this cycle, but if you are just looking for something to run with EQ after dropping the blend, I would just go with Test E.

Icon

Ok thanks man, I will probably just run the test e to finish then , save my tren for another cycle

Running test prop 75mg, mast 75mg, tren ace 75, in a blend eod, EQ 500mg weekly, want to add about 325mg of tren e and test e every 4 days, this is my 3rd cycle of using tren and love it , just wanting thoughts on my cycle also taking 50mg proviron, I only have about 8 weeks worth of the tren and test e so kinda just wanna add to this cycle running the rest of cycle for 16 wks since I'm on EQ , I'm mot new to aas , but still learning more everyday, read every post on here , thanks , I'm 45 210lbs diet is gtg bf between 12-14% varies weekly lol , sometimes the cardio just isn't there , but I'm hoping the EQ will help with that and also help with eating since tren always takes my appetite down , I mean I eat but ain't hungry , I force myself to chow down

I dont particularitly like blends due to the fact if you want more of one thing you have to take more of everything, which isnt always the most optimal. The compounds in this blend are possibly the best things you can stack together for LMM gains and strength (ive ran Test/Tren/Mast twice so i speak from experience) but IMHO masteron should be ran higher, quite a bit higher then what that blend would allow you do do without going overboard on the Test and Tren.

What i would do, is run that blend with ED injections and go stock up on some more Masteron and run it at upward of 1g (i find at this dose, or near to, it really does wonders) provided BF% is low enough, and I DO think 12-14% is low enough although some might disagree.

EQ.......not worth the money spent. It does increase appetite significantly but LMM gain are minimal, i really dont care for it. Plus, it, combine with Tren is going to drive your HCT up quickly so monitoring blood is essential.

If you set on adding in a 4th compound then Id run some Prov.

Just my .02

the best way I've found over the years is to keep it pretty simple. Test base, primary anabolic and secondary anabolic about 6 weeks in. Example Test E and Equipoise. Add in T-bol at week 5 or 6. Adjust doses to get to your response region. That's it. Add in peptides or GH as preference. If you like tren then something like Test P and Tren Ace and add in Anavar or something like that. I still respond to fairly low end doses so I would do something like 375 Sustanon, 400 Primo and add in 50 mg/d Anavar.

Thanks for the advice , shredder and glycomann, my first run with EQ and not been running this cycle long enough for it to really kick in, I've heard both good and bad with EQ ,I'm sure everyone's results vary with it as with most aas, glycomann I like your thinking and really try and keep it as simple as possible, just trying or thinking about trying something a little extra for lmm for pre summer cycle, I appreciate all of your input, this forum rocks because of bros like you guys, thanks

Back