• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TRT and hair

SUKS2BU

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I have been on TRT for about 9 months now and have been noticing that my hair is growing like crazy. I used to get a hair cut every 3-4 weeks but now by 2 weeks I need one bad. My body hair is also going crazy. Back, chest, arms, and leg. My wife has been noticing and the lady that cuts my hair has been making comments on how fast my hair is growing. So I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

It's normal. You'll get used to it. You'll notice that a lot of smart guys shave their heads. You'll also see that some guys are complete bears.

Yes growing big time on the back, just like a freaking bear. I have to trim nose hairs every other day.

Thanks its good to know I'm not just some kind of freak. I know what you mean about the back I never used to have to shave my back now I shave it and its noticeable in a few days......

Back