• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

advice

am122766

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys. I am 31 years old 6'2 at 217 lbs roughly 12-14 % body fat. I am currently finishing my 4th week on a test E tren E cycle dosed at 600 test/300 tren. I have been on 12.5 mg aromasin for the first 3 weeks cause I am gyno prone with 300 mg vitimin b6 and 800 mg hawthorn berry for the tren. Anyway I feel amazing strength has shot up big time this past week with no sides at all except about the end of week 3 I got a small sore knot under my right nipple. Nothing on my left side. So on week 4 I upped my aromasin to 25 mg a day thinking my estro was high. And also went to 600 mg b6 in case of prolactin. Doing this the knot I still there and still slightly sore I thought it was a Lil bigger but I thinks its my mind fucking with me. So my question is. Should I raise my aromasin dosage again? Or do you think it could be prolactin and I need caber. If I need caber what dosage am I looking at? Thanks in advance guys I think I have all the stats you need if I don't let me know

Get caber or Prami, up your aromasin, drop your test dose.

I did .5mg of caber 2 times a week to avoid issues. not sure how much if you already have issues.

Last edited:
I would try letro

I thought about letro as well
What dosage would work?

Truthfully, you should get bloodwork done, but I'd definitely up the aromasin dose. I personally find that it's not nearly as strong as people think(for me at least).

Ok guys. I am 31 years old 6'2 at 217 lbs roughly 12-14 % body fat. I am currently finishing my 4th week on a test E tren E cycle dosed at 600 test/300 tren. I have been on 12.5 mg aromasin for the first 3 weeks cause I am gyno prone with 300 mg vitimin b6 and 800 mg hawthorn berry for the tren. Anyway I feel amazing strength has shot up big time this past week with no sides at all except about the end of week 3 I got a small sore knot under my right nipple. Nothing on my left side. So on week 4 I upped my aromasin to 25 mg a day thinking my estro was high. And also went to 600 mg b6 in case of prolactin. Doing this the knot I still there and still slightly sore I thought it was a Lil bigger but I thinks its my mind fucking with me. So my question is. Should I raise my aromasin dosage again? Or do you think it could be prolactin and I need caber. If I need caber what dosage am I looking at? Thanks in advance guys I think I have all the stats you need if I don't let me know
Fucken prami is awesome,i run ironmag daily,even when I am off tren,it helps my restless leg syndrome,and it helps your sex drive,and ironmag shit is top notch and cheap,and also you get a 60ml bottle compared to a lot of other comp. only sell 30ml for same price.

Ok so prami. How much? And should I try letro too Instead of aromasin ?

Prami gets the job done, Caber is much better (the real stuff....not research chems) and letro will probably be your best bet.

/V

Back