• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SubQ TRT

XxGetLeanxX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many are using this method? I've used it in the past with good results. I've done 120mgs weekly (40mgs mon, weds, fri). How'd u like it compared to IM?

Here's a link to Dr Crisler's vid explaining it a lil more in depth...enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98LOFQwUGA

I have tried it and did not work for me. It absorbed to slowly and left knots of oil for over a week om injection site.

I have tried it and did not work for me. It absorbed to slowly and left knots of oil for over a week om injection site.
I will say...it took my
body a good 4-5 weeks to get used to SubQ, but once it did, I felt good.
im debating what method to use this time around.

I have done it for the past 8 months and like it better than IM. M W F

What kind of syringe and pins are you guys using for subq test shots?

Anyone know where to get those safety slins? The ones that disappear after the injection?

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

I've been doing SubQ injections for about a year now. I feel good with it - it absorbs slower, but I think that's a good thing.

Of note, I use 1/2" inch needles and never go above 100mg per shot, as anything more than that on a SubQ will cause bruising - hope that helps.

I've been doing SubQ injections for about a year now. I feel good with it - it absorbs slower, but I think that's a good thing.

Of note, I use 1/2" inch needles and never go above 100mg per shot, as anything more than that on a SubQ will cause bruising - hope that helps.
I use 29G 1/2 slins it draws slow but works I only pins 25 ius split sat and wed hoping to get my doctor to increase this. I did pin some tren last year the same way but it was too much and left a bruise and lump, plus what ever they cut it with burned for 3 days. I wouldnt have went sub again after that but my doc instructed me to pin this way. Pharm grade no pain

Back