• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

simple cycle question

dodgeman99

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
info.....43 years 190lbs 8% b.f. not first cycle
Im not a fan of orals so wanted to use test prop to kick start. so here is my game plan ...have tom clom arim on hand
700 t400 week spit in 2 14 weeks
500 deca spit in 2 12 weeks
was thinking of test prop 100 e.o.d. first 4 weeks
would this be too much/enough??
thanx in advance for any input

Whether or not something is too much would be up to you no one could tell you that. For reference though I see nothing wrong with your plan. You might want to consider just using TNE instead of prop. The half life is more similar to orals which Im sure is what your after.

Im guessing its the liver toxicity that you dont like about the orals? I know some have stomach issues with orals. If that's the case with you, you can always find injectable versions of coumpunds that are normally made into orals like dbol... or even better tne dbol blend.

Whether or not something is too much would be up to you no one could tell you that. For reference though I see nothing wrong with your plan. You might want to consider just using TNE instead of prop. The half life is more similar to orals which Im sure is what your after.

Im guessing its the liver toxicity that you dont like about the orals? I know some have stomach issues with orals. If that's the case with you, you can always find injectable versions of coumpunds that are normally made into orals like dbol... or even better tne dbol blend.

thank you and yes you are correct liver toxicity is my concern

no really following what your asking. what is test prop mg/ml? and is it the only test your going to take

You could also run deca and sus250 at 3 x per week. It's my current cycle.

You can use prop or TNE...both are best pinned ED, but with prop you can do EOD. TNE should be ED. I always use it up front until the test e/c starts to kick in. Same thing with the deca....I'll use NPP ED until the deca starts to kick in. But yes, the test prop (or TNE) is a great idea and I always use it. With the TNE...I actually will run it after the longer ester test kicks in. I'll pin it about 2 hrs. before my workout on workout days, and be a madman in the gym. A little HALO or drol can't hurt as well.

As for your liver, abusing it is sooooo over rated. You would be surprised how much of a beating that thing can take. I would not worry about it at all....still, use milk thistle and Liv52. You should really consider running the NPP along side your prop or TNE to help get the ball rolling faster. Some also do this with tren. Start with tren enan AND tren ace....and than stop the ace when the enan kicks in. But because I feel tren enan is the devil, I will never touch that stuff ever again....that stuff is beyond dangerous. Take too much, and you are FUCKED!! But with short esters like ace, sides go away in a few short days...unlike a few weeks with enan. And don't forget to run some HGH along side your cycle....those new muscle cells that split need to grow, and since you are using deca, I wouldn't think twice about not including HGH in your cycle (and it will help you recover much easier at the end as well....just continue to run the HGH for a few more months). It will help keep your gains, and make you harder, drier, and more vascular. Good luck!!

/V (and thanks for posting your stats)

You can use prop or TNE...both are best pinned ED, but with prop you can do EOD. TNE should be ED. I always use it up front until the test e/c starts to kick in. Same thing with the deca....I'll use NPP ED until the deca starts to kick in. But yes, the test prop (or TNE) is a great idea and I always use it. With the TNE...I actually will run it after the longer ester test kicks in. I'll pin it about 2 hrs. before my workout on workout days, and be a madman in the gym. A little HALO or drol can't hurt as well.

As for your liver, abusing it is sooooo over rated. You would be surprised how much of a beating that thing can take. I would not worry about it at all....still, use milk thistle and Liv52. You should really consider running the NPP along side your prop or TNE to help get the ball rolling faster. Some also do this with tren. Start with tren enan AND tren ace....and than stop the ace when the enan kicks in. But because I feel tren enan is the devil, I will never touch that stuff ever again....that stuff is beyond dangerous. Take too much, and you are FUCKED!! But with short esters like ace, sides go away in a few short days...unlike a few weeks with enan. And don't forget to run some HGH along side your cycle....those new muscle cells that split need to grow, and since you are using deca, I wouldn't think twice about not including HGH in your cycle (and it will help you recover much easier at the end as well....just continue to run the HGH for a few more months). It will help keep your gains, and make you harder, drier, and more vascular. Good luck!!

/V (and thanks for posting your stats)

You mentioned taking tren ace and enathate at same time. glad you brought this up. taking many cycles before blast and cruise so I'm no newbie. Gonna start 300mgs of test a week and tren enathate 400ms week and mast enathate 400 for 10 weeks. got an extra bottle of tren ace with order. was thinking 100 mgs 3 x week for week 1, 50 mgs 3 x week 2, then 50 mgs 3 x week for week 11 and 100 mgs 3 x week for week 12 while ester clears at end. Do you think that is a solid plan. Just trying to maximize 10 weeks of tren with a free bottle

You mentioned taking tren ace and enathate at same time. glad you brought this up. taking many cycles before blast and cruise so I'm no newbie. Gonna start 300mgs of test a week and tren enathate 400ms week and mast enathate 400 for 10 weeks. got an extra bottle of tren ace with order. was thinking 100 mgs 3 x week for week 1, 50 mgs 3 x week 2, then 50 mgs 3 x week for week 11 and 100 mgs 3 x week for week 12 while ester clears at end. Do you think that is a solid plan. Just trying to maximize 10 weeks of tren with a free bottle

In theory, yes....you can do that. But like I said....I think VERY poorly of tren enan, I see it as the devil and the worst AAS one can use. If you use just a bit too much, you are fucked and have to live with the sides until they go away. I've seen other men go thru hell with that stuff. But what you have outlined will work....if you can handle it. I would probably use as much as I can of it in the first week rather than spread it....but that is just me. If you can, I would get rid of the enan and just run ace the whole time. Yes, a little more pinning....but much safer and far well worth it. The way you have it outlined may cause a little flux in plasma....so I would spread it out even more, or push it all at once. Again...I really hate the stuff my brother. You can play it a few ways...just be careful not to overdo it.

/V

In theory, yes....you can do that. But like I said....I think VERY poorly of tren enan, I see it as the devil and the worst AAS one can use. If you use just a bit too much, you are fucked and have to live with the sides until they go away. I've seen other men go thru hell with that stuff. But what you have outlined will work....if you can handle it. I would probably use as much as I can of it in the first week rather than spread it....but that is just me. If you can, I would get rid of the enan and just run ace the whole time. Yes, a little more pinning....but much safer and far well worth it. The way you have it outlined may cause a little flux in plasma....so I would spread it out even more, or push it all at once. Again...I really hate the stuff my brother. You can play it a few ways...just be careful not to overdo it.

/V

Appreciate the input. Yes I can handle it. I ran same cycle last year no problems. I just got a free bottle of acetate. But yes you are correct If could go back I would have just ordered 4 bottles of acetate for 12 weeks at 300 a week. That's too late so I'm trying to adapt. You seem knowledgeable I'll have to pm you when im ready for GH. Looking to run low dose for gains but worried about GH gut (my waist is my best attribute being so small, don't want to blow it up like ive seem some bodybuilders an I know you know more than most. but that's or another time. Thanks for looking out, ill keep in touch.

IML Gear Cream!
Finding that sweetspot with tren e is one of the hardest things.more is not always better.,.,

Back