• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Doctor uses HGH!!

VictorZ06

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went to see my doctor to get my monthly blood work done (usually monthly), and after I saw him, we decided to go out and have a drink together. My doc is in his late 50s, and he started asking me a lot of questions about HGH. He knows that I have been on the stuff for a good 8 years, on and off. We go to talking and he told me that he wanted to start using it himself. I told him that it was a great idea even better that he can get a kit from the pharmacy. He told me he wants to use the same stuff that I am using (GreyTops) and I told him that I would hook him up with a kit for free since he has helped me so many times in the past with so many things, that....and he is a really good friend of mine. He started with 2iu....he calls me a week later and asks me to come into his office. For a second I got scared thinking there was something wrong with my blood work or something. Nope. He just told me that he was having a lot of pain in his wrists and hands. I told him this would be a possible side effect that will go away BEFORE he started. So he just stopped using it all together. I told him to get back on, and try using 1.5iu a day. Long story short, that's what he did and he didn't have any more pain in his hands. He said he would wake up feeling energetic, that was the only thing he noticed. I told him to see if he could slowly ramp up his dose without getting the hand pains back...and it looks like his body adjusted and he is able to take 2iu a day. He really knew nothing about GH...just what he was taught in school when he first became pediatrician. I printed several articles and studies out for him to read, and he is loving it.

I just find it soooo funny that my doctor is using HGH because of what he saw it do for me. He consulted with my doctors that work on my back and they discussed how fast I healed from some of my injuries....but they never talked about my GH use. I'm writing this because I want people to know that most doctors don't know SHIT about the stuff and how well it can help those who have other problems than patients that are wasting from Aids. He totally agrees with me that GH should be prescribed more often and for more conditions. He never takes my copay and runs all my blood work for free...so every other month or so, I told him I'd bring him a kit. He insisted on paying for it, but after all the favors and things he has done for me...I wouldn't dare charge him. It's like..."I go visit my doctor to prescribe him GH". LOL!!!

But I told him...if he can get a way to get Serostim without paying an arm and a leg, he should try and do so. I'm sure there is a way that he can. I just thought some of you guys would get a kick out of this...

/V

God damn Vic! Haha You should be the face for HGH, I always get a kick out of all your post. Your Dr seems like a smart man.

real interested..its normal when somebody start to take GOOD gh...i have few local friends if they start and use only 1-2iu and feel same and got scared and stop it...;)

My Doctor really is the man.....we became best of friends when I first dated his daughter than later became his patient in grade school. Ever since, he and his family have been like my family. He and his wife come over for holidays, they know my parents...it's great. I can tell him EVERYTHING. If I need a script filled, I don't call the office....I call his cell phone. If the script needs to be on paper, he will tell me to come pick it up at the front desk of the office. He has seen me when I was 160 lbs. in high school, and all the way up to 270 lbs....and always in good health aside from my back problems. HE is the doctor that caught my low iron and hemoglobin levels and ordered 5 colinoscopies on me....until they found what was wrong. He saved my life. I would have continued to bleed internally had he not insisted that I come in for constant blood work. Do I have trouble giving the guy who saved my life a kit? HELL NO!!! I just wish he could write me a script for the stuff....but too many flags would raise.

/V

He is scared to write scripts for it....it's really frowned upon unless you are dealing with Aids patients or with kids that are having trouble growing. I thought he would be able to get it for himself, but I guess with the ways the laws are set up....no dice. And I don't want him to risk his license. He was insisting on paying me for the kit, but told him next time. He always throws me different samples of stuff that he gets shipped to his office. COOL!!

/V

Similar situation for me, I have been training with my Dr for about 4 years, we started hanging out and training long before I started seeing him professionally, I help hook him up with HGH also, he won't even consider trying to get it through his office because of the risk involved, It's awesome to be able to be completely honest with your Dr, he got his pro card as a natural body builder years ago so he is in tune with the struggle and the life style, Everybody should be lucky enough to have a Dr. that isn't a closed minded douche

Similar situation for me, I have been training with my Dr for about 4 years, we started hanging out and training long before I started seeing him professionally, I help hook him up with HGH also, he won't even consider trying to get it through his office because of the risk involved, It's awesome to be able to be completely honest with your Dr, he got his pro card as a natural body builder years ago so he is in tune with the struggle and the life style, Everybody should be lucky enough to have a Dr. that isn't a closed minded douche

That's great!!! It really is so comforting to be able to tell your MD everything about your programs and ask him for opinions on other matters that you normally wouldn't ask your doctor. Sure, I hook my doc up for the exact same reason you stated....he doesn't want to get into any trouble. My doctor isn't a full blown body builder, but he is a health freak and knows a great deal about nutritional science. We were at the bar one day and the bar tender overheard us talking "med" and she said, "can I get you two doctors another round?". HA! I said Miss....do I really look like a doctor? She giggled and came back with our drinks. So yeah....there are some really cool docs out there that don't claim to know it all....I love talking to new doctors and asking them questions that push them up against a wall where they can't answer. Now that's a great fuckn feeling! :)

/V

IML Gear Cream!
So I've been wanting to try HGH for sometime but can't get a script. Most of the options include the Chinese shit and that doesn't sound like a good idea. I think it would be beneficial as I tore my ACL 2 yrs ago and have been trying to get back into pre injury shape when I cross fit athlete.

Any suggestion on how to get quality HGH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. like that are worth there weight in gold. Having the opportunity to just be open about everything and get suggestions, you don't find everyday, month or year for that matter. You are doing the right thing V by taking care of him.

Icon

That's great!!! It really is so comforting to be able to tell your MD everything about your programs and ask him for opinions on other matters that you normally wouldn't ask your doctor. Sure, I hook my doc up for the exact same reason you stated....he doesn't want to get into any trouble. My doctor isn't a full blown body builder, but he is a health freak and knows a great deal about nutritional science. We were at the bar one day and the bar tender overheard us talking "med" and she said, "can I get you two doctors another round?". HA! I said Miss....do I really look like a doctor? She giggled and came back with our drinks. So yeah....there are some really cool docs out there that don't claim to know it all....I love talking to new doctors and asking them questions that push them up against a wall where they can't answer. Now that's a great fuckn feeling! :)

/V

Look around and read. Plenty of sources here but don't expect someone to just give you a source, you have to do your homework.

Icon

So I've been wanting to try HGH for sometime but can't get a script. Most of the options include the Chinese shit and that doesn't sound like a good idea. I think it would be beneficial as I tore my ACL 2 yrs ago and have been trying to get back into pre injury shape when I cross fit athlete.

Any suggestion on how to get quality HGH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats awesome! ! More boc need to have an open mind like this we would all be better off..

You're the man. I've been at it for years since climbing out of that wheel chair, and I still have so much to learn. I hate having to worry about getting hcg to maintain throughout the year.

I can't even find a doctor that is competent or does not make me wait 45 minutes to an hour, as if my time is worth nothing . . .

Back