• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD with pics !

joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Received today some more gear for my cutting cycle . I'll be replacing the masteron propionate with winny tabs and proviron . BIG BIG thanks to Uncle Z for his support and friendship . Man you're on of a kind...
2v9rtpg.jpg

Received today some more gear for my cutting cycle . I'll be replacing the masteron propionate with winny tabs and proviron . BIG BIG thanks to Uncle Z for his support and friendship . Man you're on of a kind...
2v9rtpg.jpg

LOOKS GREAT JOE!!!

Fuck yeah buddy, Z's a good man... and the more you get to know him - you see he bust's his ass to deliver the best products, with the highest quality possible...

... and GENUINELY cares about his customers, taking it to heart if a customer isn't 100% satisfied and even thrilled with their order.

Which is why he, and his supporters - ask new customers to post their feedback.

Keep us posted Joe - the picture looks great! :D

LOOKS GREAT JOE!!!

Fuck yeah buddy, Z's a good man... and the more you get to know him - you see he bust's his ass to deliver the best products, with the highest quality possible...

... and GENUINELY cares about his customers, taking it to heart if a customer isn't 100% satisfied and even thrilled with their order.

Which is why he, and his supporters - ask new customers to post their feedback.

Keep us posted Joe - the picture looks great! :D
very true brother....Z is the man !

Back