• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Introduction and info about Pharmacom labs (production video, tests)

Basicstero.com

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys! Let me introduce myself. I am Frank and I am a member of already worldwide known gear manufacturer Pharmacom Labs. I am a bulk sales manager in the company. Before Pharmacom Labs worked and continues to work with resellers. However our boss decided to open a direct store of Pharmacom labs company without extra links in the chain. Its address is www.basicstero.com. Due to this fact our prices are cheaper as at our resellers. I was empowered by our boss to develop this store and to make it worldwide famous. Hence, we are not intermediate suppliers, we officially represent Pharmacom Labs company!You can check the authenticity of Basicstero.com store by entering ?basicstero.com? in the respective section on Pharmacom Labs official site. All products come directly from the manufacturer!

First of all I would like to say, that you can ask in our subforum all questions regarding the Pharmacom Labs products, I will give my best to reply them all. I will create an extra thread for this. Also you can leave here all your feedbacks about our products. I also will create an extra thread for this.
Now I would like to present our company a bit and provide a summary about our products.

Pharmacom Labs company was grounded in 2006 on a base of a small existing pharmaceutical factory in Moldova. Steroid production is legal there. First years we produced our products there. Later we moved our manufacturing facilities to China due to economic reasons, the production expenses in China are lower and raw materials are always at hand, no need to transport them, pay to custom for letting them in, etc.

Now we are a big lab with lot of modern equipment. We guarantee the high quality of our products. I give you several advantages of our company as compared to other manufacturers.

1. We are not home brewing manufacturers, but a a big pharmaceutical company providing the top-notch quality of our products! All our products are manufactured in cleanrooms at several fully automated cutting-edge production lines with full quality control! As proves please watch our production videos. Now we have 2 videos: production of vials and production of pills. I am allowed to upload only 1 video per post. Hence the second video will be below in my next post here. Soon I will upload also video about the sterilization of our products and ampules production.
[video=vimeo;125540643]http://vimeo.com/125540643[/video]

2. We have our own chromatograph and Raman spectrometer for analyzing the quality of raw materials and final products. This is a cutting-edge equipment, which allows non-destructive control of products. Here are the photos.
Our chromotograph Hanbon Sci.& tech (HPLC) NS4201. I have now on my laptop photos with old design of our vials, however I will ask our guys to make new photos and will update them later.

The second device - Enspectr R532/20/1200 - this is the latest cutting-edge technology. This spectrometer allows non-destructive control of products. Here are the photos. I am very sorry for the name of another board on the paper, I had no time yet to ask our guys to make a newer photos. I will ask them and change these photos soon.

3. We check filling settings of our production lines before we start to produce each new batch. Each ml of our oils as well as each pill contains the manifested quantity of the raw material (read the next item!). You can check our products in a lab and you will assure yourself in this.

4. We add always a bit more than 10 ml oil in each vial. We consider the small oil amount that stays in the needle after injection. Hence, we provide virtually 10,5-11 ml oil in each our vial (depends on the oil viscosity).

5. We don`t have underdosed vials or pills! As you can see on the video above our production line is fully automated. We recheck the equipment settings before each new batch. All settings for each vial or pill within one batch are equal. If one vial was underdosed, it would mean that all other vials from this batch are underdosed too, which is impossible.

6. We pay huge attention to preservation of health, that`s why we carefully sterilize all our oils for intramuscular injections. When using our oils you can be 100% sure you will never catch staphylococcus or any other bacteria. Soon I will provide the third video about sterilization of our vials!

7. We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As a result injections are not painful and don`t cause big lumps, etc. (Attention shall be paid only with high concentrated oils 450-600 mg/ml)! As carrier in all our injectable products is used grape seed oil.

8. Our products have lot of protection elements against counterfeits, especially protection codes (only for oils), which can be checked in the respective section of our site. You will always know whether your vial is genuine or not.

9. Our product range has unique compounds, which most of other sources can`t offer. For example, GW1516 (increases endurance by times!); along with the regular stanozolol water suspension we produce oil-based stanozolol, which can be mixed with any oils and reduces the risk of abscesses; we offer injectable oxymetholone and methandienone (due to the missing first pass through the liver both have higher bioavailability = efficiency as compared to the oral versions). We have very interesting and extremely popular mixes line. Now we are working on several other new compounds! All the time we work on developing new product forms and mixes, enhancing the existing formulas!

10. We test all our products internally on our volunteers from our athletes team (I will publish another thread about them) before we launch them in the market. If some problems are reported, we improve formulas and only after this start selling. You always get proven and safe product!

11. In our vials we do not use rubber caps, which can be damaged under oil impact with the time! As result tiny particles off the rubber can get off when inserting the needle and fall into oil or get into the needle causing dangerous to health consequences! Instead of rubber we use latex caps, which do not have this shortcoming and are oil-resistant!

12. We take into account remarks of our customers. Everyone can write his suggestions and ideas to us and we will consider them! We have full support for our products and are always available and open for questions and new ideas!

13. Our products have one of the best and most secured designs among all steroid manufacturers worldwide! For the moment there have been reported no one case of counterfeiting Pharmacom Labs products! All vials are supplied in original cardboard boxes with brief manuals inside.

Very few sources can offer all this advantages. All these tests and improvements need lot of expensive equipment to be implemented. We produce elite top-notch products for people who care about their health and need 100% efficiency guarantee!

If you purchase our products you get health safety guaranty as well as you can always be sure, that our, for example, turinabol has real turinabol inside and not methandienone etc., as many manufacturers do!

And so look our products in reality:

At the end I uploaded some chromotographic and other test results of the raw materials and final products. The text was originally not in english. I translated it, but my English is not perfect, hence some mistakes are possible. Also there is no signatures, stamps, etc., cause we did it only for our internal use and there was no need in signatures, etc.

Other videos are coming soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are videos how our new cutting-edge spectrometer works:

Technology explanation
So now I finished here!
In the next thread I am going to provide info about our store.

Guys, I deleted some posts here. I am very sorry for this, just wanted to give all the infos in one post, but the board does not allow it. I had to place several posts and wanted them to be together. Now you can leave your comments here if you want!

[video=vimeo;135633565]http://vimeo.com/135633565[/video]

IML Gear Cream!
Order

hello sir
Can you please contact me in my email: mehdi.laissoub@gmail.com
I made an order with Pharmacom but we having a problem with the delevery with DHL can you please help me maybe I can come to Hong Kong to get the stuff
thanks a lot

Some production photo from our facility.
Soon we will publish a new production video. It is being edited right now. Click on a picture to see the full-size photo.

Back