• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Free samples!

Basicstero.com

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys, we are ready to send 10 FREE samples! One sample for each of ten volunteers!Here are the conditions:

1. each volunteer claiming this sample has to be an old, trusted and known member of this board!
2. this volunteer shall start the cycle (sample testing) immediately after receiving! Not in two weeks, not in one month!
3. each sample is worth 250$ in value (take prices from the international store). You will be able to chose from the items in stock.
4. Samples will be shipped out from China with the regular mail. We provide tracking numbers.
5. In return we ask these 10 members to leave on this forum their honest feebdacks and reviews.

Volunteers meeting the above requirements and wishing to receive free samples leave your feedbacks right here in this thread!

I volunteer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be happy to volunteer

Well guys... I made similar free samples offers on several boards and now I can not enter any board without having lot of PM`s and also too many volunteers here... We gave free samples on Evo in December, everybody promised to leave a review... In fact we did not receive even a quarter of reviews from the total amount of samples shipped. All this brings me to the next idea... What do you think if we do it in the following way. Probably it helps. All volunteers:
1. shall indicate their current age/height/weight/physique (chest circumference, arm circumference, etc.). It wold be perfect if you could do a photo (without face) of your current physique
2.shall in advance draw up and publish here their cycle plans based on products available in our international store (250$ limit); determine the purpose of this cycle (bulking / cutting, body recomposition, something else...), duration in weeks/days.
3.shall create their nutrition plans depending on the cycle goal. Determine the daily amount and ratio of carbs, proteins, fat. Total calorific value.

This info would re required now (before I have chosen) to get into consideration. After you are chosen you shall:
4.work out as per your schedule and eat as per this nutrition plan the entire cycle.
5. You create a separate thread in our sub-forum with you personal log and share there at least once a week your feelings, progress, log,perform new measurements, etc. It would be very nice if you published also blood work results on cycles with our testosterones. However, I am not sure if it is possible to perform such a blood work in the USA without any problems with the law.

I consider this as the most objective way to get reliable reviews and probably reduce those who just wanna get freebies and disappear! What do you think. If it is ok, let`s do this way!

To make it fair and reliable I would even suggest to ban here forever those who takes the gear and would not comply these requirements/ have a log, update info weekly. If a guy agreed, received the gear and nothing, he immediately gets banned here. Forever. This is my proposal. However, this depends not on my, but on moderators.

Last edited:
Ok I am out-already running a log here with stats, goals etc-but damn dude don't take your past issues out on us-good luck with your company

Free cycle requirements

Stats
32yr.
5'9"
278lbs.
17% BF (recovering from knee injury)
46" Chest
36" Waist
17" Arms (weak yes)
29" Thighs
18" Calves

Goal
Body Recomposition

Experience
Cycling for 10+ years

Cycle
Weeks 1-10: 300mg of Testosterone E / 300mg of Deca / 50-100mg Proviron (Daily)

1 X 10ml PharmaTest E 300
1 X 10ml Pharmanan D 300
2 X Bliters Provironos

Underbudget

Nutrition
Protein: 250-300g Day (~35%)
Fat: 100-120g Day (~40%)
Carbs: 100-150g Day (~25%)

Carb cycling strategy following paleo/primal nutrition principles. ~2,500 calories a day to begin with, dropping as necessary and implementing Intermittent Fasting.

Agreement
The proposed requirements seem reasonable to me with the exception of blood work as it is expensive for me. But I just had a "before" panel done and will take one after administration to show effects. Pictures will be provided when possible.

I believe I would wake an excellent candidate. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Cycle

1 X 10ml Pharmanan D 300
2 X Bliters Provironos

Underbudget

Should say "3 X Blisters" and "on budget"

I believe I would wake an excellent candidate. Thank you for your consideration.

Should say "I would make an excellent candidate..."

Sorry.

Stats
32yr.
5'9"
278lbs.
17% BF (recovering from knee injury)
46" Chest
36" Waist
17" Arms (weak yes)
29" Thighs
18" Calves

Goal
Body Recomposition

Experience
Cycling for 10+ years

Cycle

1 X 10ml Pharmanan D 300
2 X Bliters Provironos

Underbudget

Nutrition
Protein: 250-300g Day (~35%)
Fat: 100-120g Day (~40%)
Carbs: 100-150g Day (~25%)

Carb cycling strategy following paleo/primal nutrition principles. ~2,500 calories a day to begin with, dropping as necessary and implementing Intermittent Fasting.

Agreement
The proposed requirements seem reasonable to me with the exception of blood work as it is expensive for me. But I just had a "before" panel done and will take one after administration to show effects. Pictures will be provided when possible.

Bro, you are in! Thanks for your plan! I will PM you!

Age 31, height 6'8", weight 297lbs, bf 12-15%
Goal would be to cut to 285lbs and hit 10%bf
Blast would be test prop 400mgs/week, tren ace 600mgs/week and winny at 100mgs/day. 8 weeks of shredding haha.

Diet is 7200 calories to maintain at 297 so I would be dropping 250 cals a week until I got to 285. Morning meal is a mass shake followed by egg whites with whole grain bread. Oatmeal with unsalted nuts for snacks during the day. Lunch is seasoned chicken prepped at the beginning of the week and dinner is what my girl decides to make lol. Always healthy tho, salad and veggies on the side.*

I have run multiple logs on here as well as Iml, this is a newer account but only because I could not log on to my old accounts. Ask any vet and they will recognize my names are just reversed on Iml and asf. I have been a member on Iml since 2011 and a member here since it was created. I will update with pictures weekly as well as my thoughts on the products at least 3 times a week.

IML Gear Cream!
Also this is my application from asf, If chosen I would be logging on both sites. Thank you

Stats
6'2"
232#
15-17% BF
48" Chest
38" Waist
16.5" Arms
26" Thighs
17" Calves

Goal
Body Recomposition

Experience
TRT at 300 mg test per week

Cycle
300mg of deca until gone

4 X 10ml Pharmanan D 600

Agreement
I agree

Stats
29 years old.
5'9
195lbs.
15% bf.
44 Chest
34 Waist
17 Arms
25 Thighs

Goal
Dirty Bulk
Cycle length 10 weeks
Products:
Pharma mix4 qty 2
Test base qty 3

Weeks 1-10 2 ml every week of pharma mix 4
On workout days test base at 50-100mg

If test base is unavailable like on the site currently then will add another pharma mix 4, increasing dosage to 2.5 ml every week.

Protein: 40%
Fat: 20%
Carbs: 40%
Calories: 4000-6000 ed
Will be eating anything and everything to gain weight. Looking to get up to 220.

www.internationalanabolics.com

Hi guys. Well, I see the conditions seem to be a bit difficult for you.... Ok, let`s simplify this. Actually I do not need this log, cause I use this gear myself and I know this is of top-notch quality. I just wanted you to receive a good backgrounded review from known and trusted members here. Let`s do it simpler. I don`t ask for cycle plan,cycling schedule, photos, etc. Let`s just chose 10 persons here, who could write a good essay about the feelings and results of a cycle, say couple of words about nutrition plan, etc. I hope this info will be enough. However Pharmacom has already made its name as brand producing high quality products!

I'll certainly write a full detailed write up review brother

Hi guys. Well, I see the conditions seem to be a bit difficult for you.... Ok, let`s simplify this. Actually I do not need this log, cause I use this gear myself and I know this is of top-notch quality. I just wanted you to receive a good backgrounded review from known and trusted members here. Let`s do it simpler. I don`t ask for cycle plan,cycling schedule, photos, etc. Let`s just chose 10 persons here, who could write a good essay about the feelings and results of a cycle, say couple of words about nutrition plan, etc. I hope this info will be enough. However Pharmacom has already made its name as brand producing high quality products!

Are you later going to write a retraction because of all the responses and need details again? Instead of soliciting responses why don't you read through reviews given by current members that meet your requirements?

I can do that

already running a cycle right now or would be down to help you guys out. Ill def be down in the future if you guys do another round.

hm... the board seem to be big but I see not so much activity here... do I do something wrong?

Age 28
255 lb
20-25% bf
4 years of blast/cruise experience
Currently running cruise of 200 test e/week
Goal: recomp and fat loss, would most likely kick off with some prop and cruise with some e or c.

Been on board for 8 years, repped for a few different companies and have done plenty of reviews and logs

IML Gear Cream!
hm... the board seem to be big but I see not so much activity here... do I do something wrong?

Most members moved to ASF, hence this board is now rather quiet.
Perhaps choose only 5 vets from this one?

Also beware that some use different usernames, don't pick same members you already picked on ASF.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Most members moved to ASF, hence this board is now rather quiet.
Perhaps choose only 5 vets from this one?

Also beware that some use different usernames, don't pick same members you already picked on ASF.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Couldn't agree more

Well... not so many volunteers... Ok, guys, I chose the following volunteers.
Darkhrse99
Roughneck_91
big and swole
dirtwarrior
Cgrant

Guys please place orders in our international store asap, place orders, skip the bonus promo offer (just click next), chose products (limit is 250$), chose WU as payment option. It is required to complete the order, you will pay nothing. Specify your delivery address. After this every of you please write me your order numbers each in PM. Thank you!

psychowhite - you are a rep of another sponsor, you tried to advertise in in our thread. I always speak straight. I don`t find you a good choice for it.

Congrats guys somehow I missed this thread would have loved to got in on this.

I have messaged him my order info and have heard nothing back

250 before or after shipping?

Back