• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Probably my last REAL cycle....going loud!!

VictorZ06

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, as many of you know I have some nasty back problems and I am limited with what I can do. I am almost 38, 273lbs, 12%bf, over a dozen cycles, training for 20+ years, a dozen with AAS, 8 with GH/SLIN/IGF. Aiming for 7K calories a day....mostly red meat. Lamb and veal with a little tuna from time to time. I will usually have 4 lamb racks or 4 veal chops for dinner. I have allergies to most fruit and veggies...so I'm a meat and potato kind of guy.

Because of my back problems and injuries,all I run now is GH (4iu ED). Going to stretch this one out to 16 weeks.

1-16 test enan 1.5gr EW
1-4 test prop 100mg EOD
1-8 NPP 100mg ED
9-16 tren ace 125mg ED
1-16 proviron 150mg ED
1-8 anadrol 100mg ED
9-16 anavar 100mg ED
1-16 arimadex 1gr ED
1-16 HCG 1000iu 2X EW (2000iu EW total)

I think that's it.....maybe some TNE on work out days to get "pumped up".:hmmm:

HGH bump current dose to 8iu if possible (sides pending) Using GreyTop brand HGH...they are a bit on the strong side. I can handle 4iu, but not sure if I can do 8iu. If I can grip the bar, I'll try and tough it out. NO SLIN OR IGF. Maybe some GHRP-6 if I have probs putting down those cals. There is a sup called "black hole" that does a nice job opening your appetite. I hope I don't need it, but it's on hand. I will also be taking 3g of vitamin C ED as VC acts like a natural AI in high doses. Milk thistle and liv52 as well.

Aromasin and Clomid for PCT....4 weeks.

Nolva and caber on hand. I've ran similar cycles to this in the past, but this one will probably be the last one. I might run a few short test/tren blasts in the future....but I think this will sufficient. I start Monday. Wish me luck.....I have not run anything in a while so my receptors are nice and fresh!! I hope to add about 10 lbs. with this cycle and come out looking much harder and more vascular. I'm also going to try and get back to the single digit bf%s.....but I think I'll be happy with 11-12%.

/V

Your a beast Victor, I wish you the best of luck on your final cycle my friend. keep us posted!!

In for this beast ride! That prov dose you'll need a cock transplant end of cycle!

Id face capital punishment if i ran that cycle. lol Do it up, Ill be watching!

Holy shit! Doubt I'll ever get to that level lol, good luck man! Defenly look forward to seeing how that turns out.

but 16 weeks orals isnt that a lil bit harsh for ur liver?

1-8 anadrol then 9-16 anavar?

Never had liver issues and I get tested once a month. Var is nothing to worry about. Your liver can take a good beating...and I don't even drink. I will still take liver sups, but not at all worried. Ran more harder/longer in the past....no issues. I just hope I can handlr 8iu of GreyTops....if I have probs, I'll knock it down to 6iu. Started my AI last week.

/V

Victor,

Please keep us posted weekly or bi-weekly on how this is going. I'm in your corner man.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like a pro cycle there. Have fun brother!

Good luck. Any TRT in future with low dose GH, or that's it nothing else?

Wicked cycle Victor - F-ing nice!!!

Good luck with the back... "but man, you're still so young."

Upside down spinal decompressions helped my back - BIG TIME... This is where you hang upside down by your feet.

But you have a few pounds on me (50 +) and I don't know you're history with the back... the best way I can explain it is like this...

The spinal discs are kind of like Oreo Cookies... after many years of deadlifts and squats - it's like squeezing the shit out of white stuff
in the middle of the Oreo... when you hang upside down, you pull the spine back into place relieving the pressure of the discs - or white
stuff just like in an Oreo...

It helped me almost instantly - every day getting better... except it seems to not have the same effect on the hip.

I have the updide down contraption, it's called....shit, forgot what it's called. That old man on TV advertises them and does a 4" jump at the end of the commercial. Teeter something? Anyway....feels nice when I use it, but as soon as I get off, I get a sudden rush of pain. What helps....is riding a rice rocket at high speeds and rpms. The vibration does something for me. I have 4 conditions with my back....well 5 noe if you count hip deterioration because of my limp shifting my weight to one side. Anyway....today was day one and I feel like a fuckn animal. Can't sleep...probably the drol. I took my pain meds and rozerem....still up. Ugh....

/V

WEW, Good success to you my man !!! Fingers crossed for ya on the 8 iu grey's. Just posted a new thread on 6iu's of the grey's lol. I know you will keep us posted bro & looking forward to reading it.

IML Gear Cream!
Started my AI last week.

Is there a strategy to using AI prior to initiating AAS? I'm not familiar with this but it is interesting, can you elaborate?

Is there a strategy to using AI prior to initiating AAS? I'm not familiar with this but it is interesting, can you elaborate?

Never got gyno before, was told by a few pros many years back to start the AI a week prior to thr start of the cycle...especially when running doses that look like mine. I always have done so, and NEVER had gyno issues. Not about to change up my routine....the AI takes some time to start working....so I give it a head start. I learned lots of little tricks on my path...

/V

I have the updide down contraption, it's called....shit, forgot what it's called. That old man on TV advertises them and does a 4" jump at the end of the commercial. Teeter something? Anyway....feels nice when I use it, but as soon as I get off, I get a sudden rush of pain. What helps....is riding a rice rocket at high speeds and rpms. The vibration does something for me. I have 4 conditions with my back....well 5 noe if you count hip deterioration because of my limp shifting my weight to one side. Anyway....today was day one and I feel like a fuckn animal. Can't sleep...probably the drol. I took my pain meds and rozerem....still up. Ugh..../V

Yeah that's what I have - the teeter, with the boots as well... if you haven't tried the boots yet - it's A LOT BETTER with them.

Keep up the great work... "good luck with the back." :)

Never got gyno before, was told by a few pros many years back to start the AI a week prior to thr start of the cycle...especially when running doses that look like mine. I always have done so, and NEVER had gyno issues. Not about to change up my routine....the AI takes some time to start working....so I give it a head start. I learned lots of little tricks on my path...

/V

Very cool, thank you. I might implement the same strategy.

I apologize for all the questions, but is there an AI that should be used over others? I'm just wondering if something like Aromasin would be too strong without AAS. What is your protocol? Thanks again.

LOL....I ran MUCH higher doses when I was younger....before I began using GH/SLIN. Hey...this is my last cycle brother (I think)

/V

The cycle looks crazy fun. Im 44 and now do TRT with a cycle here and there a year. What I would like to see is a day of your eating. Not so much ounces of this or that. Just a steak, sweet potatoe, rice etc etc for this meal shake with that meal. Ive been looking and reading people cycles for so long its a nice change to see how they eat. I eat beef once a week usually on Saturdays when Im able to grill them outside over oak wood or hickory other than that I eat fish and chicken all week. Thanks and good luck with this

Very cool, thank you. I might implement the same strategy.

I apologize for all the questions, but is there an AI that should be used over others? I'm just wondering if something like Aromasin would be too strong without AAS. What is your protocol? Thanks again.
Most think estro is the devil and you need to kill it all. FAULSE!! You need SOME estro in your body for it to run right. With that said, I don't ever run a suicide AI while ON cycle....I use adex. Come PCT time, I switch over to Aromasin. Youvcan askvme whatever you want....there is a reason for everything I do.

/V

Back