• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where is the love?

Tboy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's wrong with the world, mama
People livin' like they ain't got no mamas
I think the whole world addicted to the drama
Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma
Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin'
In the USA, the big CIA
The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK
But if you only have love for your own race
Then you only leave space to discriminate
And to discriminate only generates hate
And when you hate then you're bound to get irate, yeah
Badness is what you demonstrate
And that's exactly how a n**** works and operates
N**, you gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all

Any body heard this song? Any body got a problem with them calling the CIA a terrorist group?

Personaly I think this crap oughta be pulled off the air. The fact that this is supposed to be a "feel good" song spreadin love and cheer, makes it even worse.

i love this song. and i like how they lump the cia kkk bloods all together. (sorry). i don't literally think the cia = kkk = bloods. it's a figurative thing. (no i don't want to overthrow the gov't or anything like that)

love the band too - really nice guys esp. tabu

yeah um Tboy this is music and the rest of the lyrics in the song has a wonderful message if you choose to hear the rest of it, not just choosing to hear something, one line you don't agree with, why be so angry and get upset over everything, just let people be as they are and say what they say, I think this world would be so much happier if that were the case.

But if you only have love for your own race
Then you only leave space to discriminate
And to discriminate only generates hate
And when you hate then you're bound to get irate, yeah
Badness is what you demonstrate

Listen to this portion, this is a far greater message then what you are trying to hear.

Originally posted by shortstuff
yeah um Tboy this is music and the rest of the lyrics in the song has a wonderful message if you choose to hear the rest of it, not just choosing to hear something, one line you don't agree with, why be so angry and get upset over everything, just let people be as they are and say what they say, I think this world would be

I fail to see how you can try to justify someone compairing the CIA to a terrorist group that has killed thousands of inocent people.

By your terms: I could write a song about you and call you a mass murderer in the first verse, but the rest of the song lift you up and talk nice about you and that would be fine?

That's absurd.

ok wow you get frustrated easily don't you???? You don't know that they are calling the CIA terroists do you??? have you called and asked them, people say things when they are upset, frustrated with how the world is turning. Music is one of the most popular ways of this being done. They are upset probably with what is happening here, and they are releasing it. I bet if you asked them if they thought the CIA was a terrorists group the answer would be no.

Ask yourself, why do you love living here???? Is it becasue you are free to say what you want, you can feel how you want, because you can live how and where you want. These people are saying what they want as they can through the grace of being here in this country.

ok wow you get frustrated easily don't you????
Not hardly. You must have your emotions confused. ;)

You don't know that they are calling the CIA terroists do you???

Yes I do. The lyrics are very clear.

I bet if you asked them if they thought the CIA was a terrorists group the answer would be no.

I am taking their lyrics at face value.

Ask yourself, why do you love living here???? Is it becasue you are free to say what you want, you can feel how you want, because you can live how and where you want. These people are saying what they want as they can through the grace of being here in this country.

:rolleyes: How can you defend them while knocking me for stating my opinion? I am merely pointing out the fact that a hit song is comparing a branch of the Gov to a group that spreads hate and violence all over the world.

No I am just saying why should this be banned from the radio then?????????

No I am just saying why should this be banned from the radio then?????????

You'd really have to bleed red, white and blue to understand that one...

and that would be against our whole constitution to pull anything from being said or being played or anything of the sort unles it insinuates or causes violence, as stated by the supreme court. That is the bloody great thing about free speech :D

and that would be against our whole constitution to pull anything from being said or being played or anything of the sort unles it insinuates or causes violence, as stated by the supreme court. That is the bloody great thing about free speech :D

Greaat. Now just admit I am right about every thing and we'll call it even and move on. :p

IML Gear Cream!
That song is absurd. There is now way on God's green earth that the CIA is even smart enough to be a terrorist group. :rofl:

Back