• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MOD/ADMINS fucked this place

IML Gear Cream!
Keep running your little bitches at me, it don't matter cause I can't be beat and I won't be beat and fuck the fool who tries.....:coffee:

I program them from birth. Nowhere is safe for you. Remember that lover :heart:

Does this sound familiar? Prince (the head Jew) he's talking about my gook wife and my son, please make him stop. slapped me around, yeah right, nice try, I guess you owned my mind too :jerkit: your a funny cunt, if you azza and theCaptn' are the best Australia has to offer than thats a more fucked up place than I thought, buncha outback kneelers.........:coffee:

attachment.php

not a single thing you could say could get under my skin.....i was bet i couldnt get you started again....as always, i won :winkfinger:

thanks for being such a gullible retard...:clapping:

Attachments

• 428-hero-on-a-hook-fish.jpg
    428-hero-on-a-hook-fish.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 78
well I'm not sure what it's like for you outback cunts but from where I come from when someone calls you out you either step up or run, I don't run from real men and there ain't a chance I will run from a keyboard bully. the only thing you hooked is your adult braces on theCaptn"s ball sack. Get off your knees loser......:coffee:

Women and children? :lol:

who else ya got, the head of the short bus PTA bores me.......:coffee:

You don't have much time left. Spend your sheckels.

riiiiight....I'm old, your gay and griff is a cunt,,,thanks captn obvious.......:coffee:

wtf? I haven't fkd a bloke in ages! :paddle:

wtf? I haven't fkd a bloke in ages! :paddle:

You know the fucking drill son, chicks can suck pussy all thru college in their exploring phase and turn into well adjusted mom's and wife's, if a guy sucks one dick he's a homo for life (like griff)........:coffee:

damn reddogs still not a MOD

Fuck yes!! Ban everyone and put us out of our misery! :winkfinger:

You'll come back. They always come back :coffee:

^ do your links ever work?

Weird shitting Charlie

... it could be a sign that she's not into anal ?!?!

FIb6X1G1El93n91xkx755Qebo1_400.jpg

or shes had 4 hours of double anal and shitting stings a bit....

I told ya if i leave this place its deader than super DMZ5.0
YVXDF.jpg

I'm actually taking a shit as I post this

....... DGG has returned ... :clapping:

5b71073bd590a33d_nye2007_fireworks_gif.gif
Only Temporarily A day or so..until the make me a mod like the capt..which will never happen then i'll see ya in a few years again...
come-at-me-bro_822.gif
:coffee::coffee:

Back