IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

New Mag-10 capsules?

Rep Points

Arrow New Mag-10 capsules?

My 16 year old nephew, has brought into consideration about taking the new Mag-10 capsules, and what i read they are stronger than the liquid, he says nothing will change his mind, what supplements apart from the Mag-10 capsules should he take so he can be alright and his privates not to shrink? Please help? any ideas? What supplement is a good post cycle?

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

A 16 year has NO business taking Mag-10.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

Rep Points

anything made by biotest - realise your picking up 50% of the marketing cost - the stuff is way too expensive. there are other products as similar at half the price.

but mag 10 and other pro hormones shouldnt be used by a 16 year old, buy him some v12 or creatine, or if anything at all.

The best thing a caring parent who wants to support their boy in building muscle just has to feed him - lots and lots and lots and then some.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Any good PH or pro-steriod will suppress natural test levels and thus it will shrink the testes temporarily. You need a good post cycle to raise natural test levels up quickly. Like the others said, no one under 21 should take PH's due to possible growth plate closure and endocrine system damage. I would let his parents know!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

hey thanx, i didnt want my brother to know because of his bond with me but i will tell him

Rep Points

cool