• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Spinal Injury Help

BlackTeaLatte

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone could help my situation out here.

I have been suffering from a spinal injury for almost 3 years and have yet to step inside a gym since.

my History is i had a right shoulder rotator cuff surgery and left shoulder and both elbows ligaments wasnt completely torn so I went for Platelet-Rich Plasma injections, went for a few times and it was back to around 75%.
So i went to the gym to start working out...
one day i went swimming and i dove into the pool. I pulled my neck forward really quickly to dive in and i felt like i pulled something. i felt a little light headed after the swimming.
I didnt care, and i went to working out for the next few days in the gym.

Later the pain got so bad and i was getting dizzy i had to stop. From there it never healed. first few month was bad it would hurt from neck to the center of the spine. I would easily get light headed. I even wen for 3 PRP injections it helped to around 50% and i still cannot workout or do any physical activity yet..
Now whenever i carry something heavy with both of my arms the center part of my spine would hurt or get sore the next day. Like when i do pushups or situps my spine gets sore.

My neck area and rhomboid muscle area is quite tight. ive tried many things like releasing the nots and it feels like its only temporary release..

I was thinking to try to take some Ostarine and do some light workout but not suer if that will help, currently im not on any supplements other than vitamin C , omega 3 , whey protein, and Glucosamine & MSM
I was wondering if anyone could help me out. is there any muscles i should be strengthening or supplement i can take to aid my situations ?

Thanks a lot

Sounds like you need some really good PT. You probably compressed some nerves in your neck and that has caused some weaknesses in many of the muscles that stabilize the spine. I'm sure you have some core weakness and that could trigger a whole slew of compensation patterns.
I suggest you find a good manual therapist that could do some ART, NKT and other forms of manual release techniques. Strengthening the right muscles is key but they have to be identified first. This can be fixed, I believe.

Yeah you tore something. Find a doc that specialize in sports injuries.

Thanks guys , i have see a PT before and the exercises didnt help that much .

I was doing the exercise with a exercise band, where you open your arms up , like going for a hug. That exercise hurts my spine, although it did get a little stronger but it didnt really solve the matter =.=

ill look into ART and NKT

Was wondering if anyone tried register massage therapists before?? Would those people help?

Yah i had gotten an MRI through my entire spine and they said nothing significant was discovered. Other then me having an extra vertebrate ...

I just dont understand how the pain can extend all the way down to around half way of my spine. its kinda like a nerve pain . but i am guessing the main issue is around the cervical spine and its affected the rest since the nerve is connected ?

Last edited:
1. x-rays of the neck or back and it could help you to identify a fracture or dislocation of the vertebrae.
2. A computed tomography (CT) scan would be more helpful
3. A magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan it could help you to identify a spinal cord injury.

IML Gear Cream!
go talk to a work comp attorney you should go see an orthopedic doctorhave you taken an MRI? California statute of limitation is 2 years for personal injury research and know what yours is By the way, what car auctions websites do you know? I recently found http://www.carfrom.us car auction. I found good pre-owned TOYOTA TUNDRA 2012
resizer
resizer
. I'm glad that i checked it's records by vin before buying. It had undercarriage damage. Be safe and constantly run free vehicle history report before buying.

Thanks guys , i have see a PT before and the exercises didnt help that much .

I was doing the exercise with a exercise band, where you open your arms up, starjack io game, like going for a hug. That exercise hurts my spine, although it did get a little stronger but it didnt really solve the matter =.=

ill look into ART and NKT

I used to practice following this exercise which is very ok.

Back