• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

insulin use

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is it really the most anabolic compound there is? if it is so good why arent people using it more than AAS? and how do you use it effectively, I'm guessing its all about timing

1) Yes it is
2) Because if you overdose on it (which is incredibly easy to do) you die. That simple. DEAD. You drift off to dreamland and never come back.
3) As far as how to use it effectively, I won't even go there... there's been only ONE GUY I have ever even broached the topic to and it's because he's an experienced user of it and has 20+ years of experience with gear (and it shows).

Being a competitive bodybuilder isn't even enough credential for me to recommend insulin to.

I've seen fuckers crawling on the gym floor going blind from ODing on it and getting on the god damned step mill... there I am, force feeding them cocacola until they wake up again... Id be more likely to recommend meth to cut weight, as I think it's safer, but that's my 2 cents.

well Im diabetic and pin this shit 6x a day but dont see any anabolic activity from it, trying to crack the code on this shit

is it really the most anabolic compound there is? if it is so good why arent people using it more than AAS? and how do you use it effectively, I'm guessing its all about timing

Back when gear was too difficult to find in Australia and/or expensive, a lot of serious guys used slin. Bridging btw cycles was also popular.

I'm gonna experiment with mutants protocal, if it has any anabolic effects I should see it since I inject heaps of it daily

Ok I'm gonna see if this actually works, gonna pin extra insulin today and see if I get the pumps people claim to get had a decent breakfast eggs 2 hours ago, gonna do the shakes like in mutants protocal, 1 hour before workout and again after, we will see in a few weeks what happens. Im skeptical, but willing to see it thru.

well I did chest and tris made a shake with creatine, oatmeal, scoop of protien with BCAAs and a banana along with insulin ( 12 ius ). then did a shake same minus creatine after with insulin ( 12 ius) then went home and ate a heap of chicken. so far all I feel is a full belly no pump at all.

I have been using 2 weeks and I don't feel any pump. This morning I tested my blood fasted 8 hours with glucose meter and it was 106. I injected 10iu of Novolin R at 9: 30am and I tested my blood at 10:30am and it was 99. I was expecting symptoms of hypo but none.

Next time I might wait an hour and test it. Also I might use Novolio and see if that may any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt pump one time when I injected in the morning first week 10iu of Novolin R and had a workout in the afternoon around 3pm. Since then, no pump at all.
Do I have to use higher because my glucose level is high?

Take a month off and will try Novolog and see if that makes difference.

If it doesn't make any difference, then I will give up on Insulin.

IML Gear Cream!
I have been using 2 weeks and I don't feel any pump. This morning I tested my blood fasted 8 hours with glucose meter and it was 106. I injected 10iu of Novolin R at 9: 30am and I tested my blood at 10:30am and it was 99. I was expecting symptoms of hypo but none.

Next time I might wait an hour and test it. Also I might use Novolio and see if that may any difference.

this sounds like you got a bad batch if you took 10IU at 106 and dint eat anything you should be at least as low as 60. I'm guessing you got a bad batch

I felt pump one time when I injected in the morning first week 10iu of Novolin R and had a workout in the afternoon around 3pm. Since then, no pump at all.
Do I have to use higher because my glucose level is high?

Take a month off and will try Novolog and see if that makes difference.

If it doesn't make any difference, then I will give up on Insulin.

you should try humalog R, no need to take time off I'm guessing your first batch was bad, and its is extremely bad for you inject expired or bad insulin, it could lead to insulin resistance

Damn I got it from Walmart and it has not expired yet. I will toss that in the trash. I might get Humulin R for $90, ouch, from CVS and see if that make a difference. Also I got Novolog on its way.

Damn I got it from Walmart and it has not expired yet. I will toss that in the trash. I might get Humulin R for $90, ouch, from CVS and see if that make a difference. Also I got Novolog on its way.

I got bad insulin a few times in the past I dont know what happened to it but I'm guessing it was shipped / stored incorrectly. Are you buying insulin on line?

No, I walked in to Walmart asked for insulin and they got it out of fridge.
This was my second time insulin run and didn't feel any pumps, both I got from Walmart and I won't get it from Walmart anymore.
I am getting Novolog from oversees this time.

LoL at "bad batch" from wal-mart...
That stuff is pretty closely regulated... I mean people could... you know... die.

Highly doubtful you got a "bad batch"

No, I walked in to Walmart asked for insulin and they got it out of fridge.
This was my second time insulin run and didn't feel any pumps, both I got from Walmart and I won't get it from Walmart anymore.
I am getting Novolog from oversees this time.

I take it you have a script for it right? Because just walking into Walmart and asking for it doesn't work lol

AAP REP
25% off all orals and ancillaries

Literally I can walk in and ask for insulin. No questions asked.

If 'bad batch' is highly unlikely, then I wonder why I can't feel pump.

Maybe 10iu not enough?

IML Gear Cream!
LoL at "bad batch" from wal-mart...
That stuff is pretty closely regulated... I mean people could... you know... die.

Highly doubtful you got a "bad batch"
lol at people who dont know shit chiming in. yes Im diabetic and inject 6 times a day I use alot of insulin so yes it happens. if you ever get your hands on a bottle of insulin take it back to the pharmacy the next day and say I think this is a bad batch and they will immediately exchange it without question. If it wasnt possible wouldnt the pharmacy just say not possible its regulated buy the government and medical industry and they never make mistakes

If 'bad batch' is highly unlikely, then I wonder why I can't feel pump.

Maybe 10iu not enough?

there was something wrong with your insulin, from what you said you should have felt some hypo systems

LOL @ all the stupid fucks who know nothing chiming in with their bullshit. insulin is good stuff yes, but it is nothing more than a tool, like steroids and GH. will it make you huge instantly? no.. is it a game-changer? not really in my experience.. I got waaaay more results from AAS than from insulin (once I added insulin in to the mix). insulin is incredibly easy to get (novalin R from walmart for $24.88, they HAVE to give it to you, no script required. novalog and Humalog are script, I believe lantus is as well). it is also incredibly easy to use safely. Eat protein shake with 50g whey and 50g oatmeal 45-60 minutes pre-workout, inject 10-15iu (or more) nov-R 20-30 minutes pre-workout. sip shake with hydrowhey or peptopro + bcaa's/eaa's and 60-100g carbs from Gatorade/karboload/glycofuse during your workout (amount depends on how much insulin you used and how long you will be training), have meal with 8oz lean meat and 1.5cup white rice 1 hour post workout. ive used nov-R up to 3x a day up to 20iu per shot to cover my meals. the real danger with insulin is getting fat... that's really it. lol @ all the stupid made up stories about people getting into serious trouble with insulin... you have to be completely retarded to fuck up something so simple. but I digress

there was something wrong with your insulin, from what you said you should have felt some hypo systems

or he's made himself insulin-resistant, in which case he should adjust his diet and consider dropping some fat and/or adding in insulin sensitizers/mimetics to increase sensitivity. if you can inject 10iu of insulin and feel nothing, it's likely that you're the problem, not the insulin....unless you leave it out in the sun for days on end lol

I've seen fuckers crawling on the gym floor going blind from ODing on it and getting on the god damned step mill... there I am, force feeding them cocacola until they wake up again... Id be more likely to recommend meth to cut weight, as I think it's safer, but that's my 2 cents.

this has to be the dumbest shit ive ever read on this site.. seriously, what is your problem?.. do you think anyone believes this garbage?

LOL @ all the stupid fucks who know nothing chiming in with their bullshit. insulin is good stuff yes, but it is nothing more than a tool, like steroids and GH. will it make you huge instantly? no.. is it a game-changer? not really in my experience.. I got waaaay more results from AAS than from insulin (once I added insulin in to the mix). insulin is incredibly easy to get (novalin R from walmart for $24.88, they HAVE to give it to you, no script required. novalog and Humalog are script, I believe lantus is as well). it is also incredibly easy to use safely. Eat protein shake with 50g whey and 50g oatmeal 45-60 minutes pre-workout, inject 10-15iu (or more) nov-R 20-30 minutes pre-workout. sip shake with hydrowhey or peptopro + bcaa's/eaa's and 60-100g carbs from Gatorade/karboload/glycofuse during your workout (amount depends on how much insulin you used and how long you will be training), have meal with 8oz lean meat and 1.5cup white rice 1 hour post workout. ive used nov-R up to 3x a day up to 20iu per shot to cover my meals. the real danger with insulin is getting fat... that's really it. lol @ all the stupid made up stories about people getting into serious trouble with insulin... you have to be completely retarded to fuck up something so simple. but I digress
thanks for your input bro, I was doing something similar, I wanted to see if there was any truth to this being an anabolic powerhouse, but I only see gains from AAS

OK I was at the doctors office and a representative for humalog showed up to drop off free samples, I asked him a few questions there were a few things that might be new info to some.
first off humalog isnt good forever, once you start using it you have 28 days, I know I had argued that in the past here so if your shit isnt working you probably need to toss it.
Also I had some insulin this week that went cloudy I took some pics Ill try to post them up soon.

OK I was at the doctors office and a representative for humalog showed up to drop off free samples, I asked him a few questions there were a few things that might be new info to some.
first off humalog isnt good forever, once you start using it you have 28 days, I know I had argued that in the past here so if your shit isnt working you probably need to toss it.
Also I had some insulin this week that went cloudy I took some pics Ill try to post them up soon.

they just tell u that so u buy more... its good for months

SD,
I will get some metformin and change my diet, low carb ands high protein. If I do have carb, I will get low glycemic.
How long does it take to become sensitized again?

Back