• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

You Bitch!!!

gr81

You Lack Intensity!!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
All right it is time for a little rant from me once again just incase you all haven't read one in a few minutes. I am sure that everyone has seen this happen once or twice in the gym. So just to let everyone hear my stance on hitting on women at the gym, I don't practice it, I don't look down on others that do it, but just like Go Pro's sig says, the gym is my temple. I usually am totally focused in there, my eyes are on one thing, the weights. There is this chick that I have seen prancing around the gym lately though, totally there to flirt with anyone who will abide. The thing is this chick is banging, OMG she has the PERFECT amount of meat on her ass, flat stomach, big ole tits, bronze body, tight fitting little clothes, the works. I am not the kind of guy that hands out ratings of 9 or higher very easily mind you, but this chicks body is a 9.8, mmmhhhhmm. So there I am catching her playing eye games with me in the mirror my whole training session. Finally I am finishing up on the Decline Hammer press and she struts up to me and whispers something to me, none of which I hear b/c I got me headphones on. Then she preceeds to bend over and start stretching right infront of me, and I mean right in front. She was like a foot away from me, totally invading my gym space. All the while smiling at me and making small talk, she starts to do a bridge, feet towards me. She is so close I can smell the pussy, I can totally see the camel toe poppin out for me to see. Now I know what you are thinkin, gr81 why are you complaining about this, yeah I know I should get down on my knees and thank God she chose to give me this up close and personall view, most guys would. I am offended for this reason only, She is married! thats right, off limits, so I don't need to have her trying to get my attention unless something is going to come from it, nothing but an attention whore playing her games. I hate that shit. Why do women grave attention like this and work so hard to get it if they are supposedly spoken for, I would like to know? I personally would be pretty upset if my wife was behaving like this, and I m not a jealous guy by any means. It was obvious what she was up to though. Does anyone else agree with me, guyswould you want your wives doing this when you aren't there, girls do you do this and why? let me know what you think

sounds like she has some serious insecurity issues!
..or....they are into a 'liberal lifestyle' and are 'recruiting'?
there is not an easy answer for that one....

Just think thanks for the spike in testosterone and go heavier on the next set!
:D

ya know..if you are a few feet away..and can smell the punani....oof.

Maybe she cheats on her husband and is not just a tease but dig you for real. Regardless if you know she is married I'd stay away. The real point here is that the gym isn't the place for that crap and she should take it to a night club or supermarket.

I agree 100% fire. It is BS. She was distracting every guy in the gym with her stretching, 1 dude dropped a DB while checking her out.

Well I consider that a lack of concentration. If your totally focused you wouldn't be dropping DB's. You just look between sets.

find it anoying when women wear perfume in the gym...
BO is bad..but sweet perfume just sucks in that enviroment...

Oh, and don't get any ideas..I'd never knowingly be with a married woman...
(I think I got duped once in Brownesvile, New Jersey..)

Quoted by the gr81......... "She is so close I can smell the pussy, I can totally see the camel toe poppin out for me to see."

:rofl: :rofl:

Ooohhh shit........ you had me cracking up on these lines! Oh brother! Now you've done it! I got to go out to the bar I used to bounce at! See you all later on. FS, I'll probably catch you on when I get home! 5:00am!!

gr81..... BTW, stay away from her! I can't stand women like that in a gym! Now, in my bedroom... that is different! :lol:

Next time, remove your headphones and ask her if her husband knows what a HO she is. I hate that garbage no matter where it's done.

:haha:

hahahahahahaha BO,, you fuqing would say that too,, I fuqing know you too well,,, oh shit I think I peed myself be right back. hahahahaha

IML Gear Cream!
you know..they have underwear for your needs you senior citizen..

Note to self...

Get FS some Depends with flames on them. lol

Married?! I'd be offended too! Be gone yon bitch!

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Note to self...

Get FS some Depends with flames on them. lol

hahahahahahaha "flames on them" fuqing funny as hell!!!!

flames hahahaha still laughing.

Start calling you "Flamer". lol

GR81 - my first question to you is .... why didn't you get her number for me at least. Where is the love. I mean I happen to like camel toe. :help:

I never have that problem in the gym.

DAMN IT.:bawling:

I am lucky I am training in a presale location that is closed the public until Jan or Feb .... but sometimes a little camel toe will make the cardio alot better ....

DAMN IT. :bawling: :splat:

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Start calling you "Flamer". lol
You bastard!! If you do I won't respond.
:cry:

"flamerstorm?"

Ignoring you. lalalalalala not reading it. lalalalalala Reading only my posts lalalalala

IML Gear Cream!
it's about to get better...
:evil2:

WEll you get better and I'm off to do some of that work I mentioned in one of these posts somewhere on here, that I'm chasing you through this entire message board post after post. Stay the fuq still will ya??????

dang! I thought I was about to do some real network secuity work....but was a false thing.....
back to boredom...

Damn I hate when that happens. (busy here right now)

well, it turned out to be authorized.....gonna break out my bok and lose myself in espionage and intrigue!

Sounds like a plan there Burner. You gonna be back later? If not, I'll talk to you tomorrow night. I'm gonna browse the internet for custom car accessories for my pickup.

Uhh.... aren't we supposed to be talking about ho's who flirt and happy camel toes?

And look at'cha... talking about networks and stuff.....

At least we know what's more important to you both. At least you weren't talking about Men's locker rooms at the gym etc.

But I did read somewhere about FS and depends with flames etc. :lol: CLOSE enough! :haha:

hahaha your on a roll tonight Dave. I hate to admit your funny. I'd rather talk about anything but work but that is Burners and my situation, were stuck here and we get tired of talking about the same ole shit. You know how it is. Speaking of hot chicks, I haven't seen any pics from you lately Dave. Your slacking.

Originally posted by firestorm
Speaking of hot chicks, I haven't seen any pics from you lately Dave.
you just called Dave a hot chick....
you were..in the ...Navy..weren't you, FS?
Damn, that was easy!

Seen the movie, The Hot Chick? pretty funny!

Originally posted by Burner02
you just called Dave a hot chick....
you were..in the ...Navy..weren't you, FS?
Damn, that was easy!

Seen the movie, The Hot Chick? pretty funny!

again I go to the Dictionary and correct Burner. Fire said ...pics FROM you Dave,, not pics OF you dave. :p No I haven't seen that film.

Back