• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alternative for Oatmeal in the am

Fiber One cereal - has more actual fiber than oatmeal.

'fo realz.

Toasted Ezekiel bread. They make a cinnamon raisin version that's pretty tasty.

The substitute would depend on why your eating oatmeal and why you want to replace it. Fiber, carbs, or protein. Are you looking to replace instant oatmeal, flavored, or real quaker oats.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I personal would never replace my oats. Put in a blender with fruits, maybe some peanut butter if you want more protein.

I personal would never replace my oats. Put in a blender with fruits, maybe some peanut butter if you want more protein.

We put ours with milk, eggs, peanut butter and whey protein, sometimes with a banana if we remember to buy some more when we run out.

Sent from my SCH-I535PP using Tapatalk

Wow, eggs with oats.... Never thought about that.... Cooked? Boiled? Raw?

Wow, eggs with oats.... Never thought about that.... Cooked? Boiled? Raw?
Raw. I have really bad ADHD so i have to mix up my meals or ill fall off my diet completely. When that happens ill have some eggs with swiss and jasmine rice.

But when i have shakes its all raw. We buy our eggs local or organic so we dont worry about the whole avian flu outbreak lol

IML Gear Cream!
Props to you, no matter how dedicated I am to my meals, I couldn't stomach just the thought of raw egg. I always have boiled eggs for my snacks. Keep a bunch in the fridge to grab when hunger hits... Always looking for replacement snacks with the same punch.

Turkey, eggs, oats, and bananas are my survival.

Props to you, no matter how dedicated I am to my meals, I couldn't stomach just the thought of raw egg. I always have boiled eggs for my snacks. Keep a bunch in the fridge to grab when hunger hits... Always looking for replacement snacks with the same punch.
Im trying to get back into it. I had my tonsils taken out and my diet was applesauce, jello, pudding and ice pops. For two and a half weeks. Lol I've pushed out a baby and tonsils are still the worst pain I've ever been through.

Lol, hopefully I don't ever experience it..... Well either one I guess haha

Lol, hopefully I don't ever experience it..... Well either one I guess haha
Not something i would wish on my worst enemy. Not saying men are the weaker sex, but women aren't exactly pansies either.

Well....at least not all of them.

Raw. I have really bad ADHD so i have to mix up my meals or ill fall off my diet completely. When that happens ill have some eggs with swiss and jasmine rice.

But when i have shakes its all raw. We buy our eggs local or organic so we dont worry about the whole avian flu outbreak lol

Try liquid egg whites. And add some greek yogurt to that shake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ill have to try that. Thanks for the advice

I think i gave kronik my breakfast shake recipe a while back. But here it is

1 cup egg whites
3/4 cup oats
1 scoop protein powder( chocolate )
1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt (low fat)
Ab 3 tbs pb
1/2 cup whole milk
2 tsp honey

104 g carbs
84 g protein
24 g fat
951 cals. (According to my fitness pal)

Obviously you would have to adjust to your needs but you get the idea

I think i gave kronik my breakfast shake recipe a while back. But here it is

1 cup egg whites
3/4 cup oats
1 scoop protein powder( chocolate )
1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt (low fat)
Ab 3 tbs pb
1/2 cup whole milk
2 tsp honey

104 g carbs
84 g protein
24 g fat
951 cals. (According to my fitness pal)

Obviously you would have to adjust to your needs but you get the idea
Yea its similar but theres a lot of things in here that are missing. Need to definitely try with the yogurt and honey

Yea its similar but theres a lot of things in here that are missing. Need to definitely try with the yogurt and honey

It takes about 3 min to make and blend that and another 2 maybe to slam it down. Breakfast done in 5 min tops

IML Gear Cream!
It takes about 3 min to make and blend that and another 2 maybe to slam it down. Breakfast done in 5 min tops

I might sub the whole milk for almond milk. Do you have any other go to recipes? Im trying to lose weight and so what kinds of things do you jump to as far when youre cutting? Also what do you eat when you know youre not going to be able to eat again for awhile? I've heard pistachios are a good superfood but trying not incorporate unnecessary salt if i dont have to.

I might sub the whole milk for almond milk. Do you have any other go to recipes? Im trying to lose weight and so what kinds of things do you jump to as far when youre cutting? Also what do you eat when you know youre not going to be able to eat again for awhile? I've heard pistachios are a good superfood but trying not incorporate unnecessary salt if i dont have to.
Watch the almond milk. If I remember correctly it has alot of sugars in it. But don't quote me on that. When I'm trying to cut fat I lower my carbs and increase cardio. And abuse clen. But you don't need clen or anything other than getting on a diet and training.

It has sugar but not nearly as much as whole milk. The down side to almond milk is its low on protein from stores, if you make it yourself from a cup of almonds per serving then you have your protein back. If you add vanilla extract you are still lower than whole milk. Plus, no hormones added

Lower on sugar with vanilla extract

It has sugar but not nearly as much as whole milk. The down side to almond milk is its low on protein from stores, if you make it yourself from a cup of almonds per serving then you have your protein back. If you add vanilla extract you are still lower than whole milk. Plus, no hormones added
Have you made your own yet? Can you tell me how? About on average how much would it cost?

25g grass fed butter
2tbsp MCT oil
1tsp organic cinnamon
Blend with coffee

^^^ 600 Cals

25g grass fed butter
2tbsp MCT oil
1tsp organic cinnamon
Blend with coffee

^^^ 600 Cals
Where do you suggest i get the MCT oil? I have extra virgin coconut oil but if i can go for something tasteless and odorless that'd be preferred

Where do you suggest i get the MCT oil? I have extra virgin coconut oil but if i can go for something tasteless and odorless that'd be preferred

Google the real deal. Bulletproof is the best quality. CNO has microbial properties, but mct has 8x Caproic acid. Pure energy you won't store it as fat.

Have you made your own yet? Can you tell me how? About on average how much would it cost?
No, bought the almonds and forgot the vanilla, will try to remember when I get off work. But will share cost and nutrition fact when I get measurements right.

Back