• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alternative for Oatmeal in the am

IML Gear Cream!
Where do you suggest i get the MCT oil? I have extra virgin coconut oil but if i can go for something tasteless and odorless that'd be preferred
Coconut alone isnt the best MCT source, its good but a true MCT is better, I use Parillo Captri now.. you want pure C8

I would suggest Natures Path Hemp Plus Granola..
Or Erewhon Buckwheat and Hemp.

Ah yeah.. makes sense, .. Both those brands probably have good alternatives.. or just straight granola maybe, I like it with rice or normal milk.. why do u need an alternative? I am guessing you want carbs/fiber?

Ah yeah.. makes sense, .. Both those brands probably have good alternatives.. or just straight granola maybe, I like it with rice or normal milk.. why do u need an alternative? I am guessing you want carbs/fiber?
Trying to cut fat on a 14-1600 calorie diet and using my fitness pal to track my macros.

This has a significant portion of my daily carbs but like dessert. Deduct the fiber from the total carbs and not so bad.
How I make oatmeal taste...
1/2c organic oats
1/8c raisins
1/4c coconut shreds
3tbsp pumpkin seeds
3-6tbsp sliced almonds
6oz strawberry active culture yogurt
cinnamon

(optional; add Carlson's fish oil if u want. 1tbsp or grass fed butter)

For comparing healthful breakfast options I think this calorie calculator site Caloriequality is pretty helpful. Can compare a range of breakfast options and get the nutrition for each whether cereal, muffins, oatmeal etc. I'm a fan.

Im trying to get back into it. I had my tonsils taken out and my diet was applesauce, jello, pudding and ice pops. For two and a half weeks. Lol I've pushed out a baby and tonsils are still the worst pain I've ever been through.

Oh oh I feel for you !!!! My son had his taken out last month and I would have never guessed how hard it is to recover from. I've heard it's a lot harder on Adults to recover from too!!

Oats are the best thing for you, they fill you up at the start of the day. Sometimes for a change I have soya milk, oatmeal, honey, banana and a dash of cinnamon it's great.

Oats are the best thing for you, they fill you up at the start of the day. Sometimes for a change I have soya milk, oatmeal, honey, banana and a dash of cinnamon it's great.

You'll grow tits drinking soy

<insert giant winkfinger here>

IML Gear Cream!
Not something i would wish on my worst enemy. Not saying men are the weaker sex, but women aren't exactly pansies either.

Well....at least not all of them.

Try ripping one of your arms off. Yes, completely off. The only thing holding it on was the skin. My wrist was hanging down to my ankle. I've been into extreme sports my entire life and broken numerous bones and suffered more injuries than I care to remember, but that was a level of pain that I didn't know existed. I'll take 20 broken bones at once over tearing off a limb. Fuck that hurt. I'd never vomited from pain before. I couldn't stop puking my guts out.

That was only 3 1/2 years ago. They sewed it back on and today it's still a tad weaker than my other arm but it's fully functional. It's amazing what a good doctor can do.

Last edited:
Back